Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Puppys tale

This is the first chapter to a book I am hoping to get published.

Chapter 2 - Puppys tale

Chapter 2 - Puppys tale
PUPPYS TALE


Yelping with fear, Leonard tried to hide from the rotten children pelting him with rocks. His small frame was bruised and bloody.
Shivering, he lay his little body under a dumpster and crept in to a fitfull sleep.
A searing pain shot threw Leonard, shaking him awake. Blood oozed from the fresh wound across his snout. Whinning in pain and terror he tried to flee, only to be picked up by a tall evil looking man. Another searing pain entered him as the man threw him to the floor and began kicking him. A soft whimper escaped Leonards mouth before he gave himself over to unconsciousness.
When he finaly came to, his tiny little spotted body was blood soaked and sore. He lifted his head slightly to view the surrondings.
A large room, blue and now red carpet, tacky wall paper, small tv. Beer bottles and cans littered the entire room. A small couch, some one curled up. Then it hit Leo, he was in the nasty mans house.
Leonard tried to stand and yelped loudly as his front paw cracked and his legs gave way. The last thing he saw before everything blacked out again was a foot headed towards his little face.
A fierce bang at the door caused Leonard to jump awake. The man walked out of the room, when he came back he was acompanied by an evil looking woman and a huge bulldog.
"he is all yours Trevor" Said the lady as the big dog pounced on Leo and started biting at him. Small strangled yelps echoed through the house, but were unheard under the sound of laughter.
Leo was just a seven week old dalmation pup, he didnt deserve this. Life is cruel and unfair.
Again for legal reasons I can not say who the people were. Leonard is property of me. another tale of animal cruelty taken from a story published in 1999. (this time seen from the dogs point of view)
This is Leonards story of how things can be unfair.
Puppys tale (C) Pikachus pancake studio.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on November 1, 2007, 2:02:34 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfHey this isn't bad at all,
thats cool because I'm trying to get a book published to.