Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Supreme Team

These are the many adventures of my Oringal comic book charecters, Supreme Team X! The members include Dash, Katie, Sarina, and Tyson!

Chapter 1 - The New Supreme Team

Chapter 1 - The New Supreme Team
Dash was sitting patiently in his desk, waiting for the bell to ring. Meanwhile, in a different classroom, so was Sarina and Kaite. And Tyson in another different classroom was sitting in his desk as well. All of them, watching the clock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Finally, the clock stroke four, and they all ran outside, into the busy streets of Osaka. They met of with each other and finally engaged in a conversation. "Yes! No more school until August!" yelled Tyson into the fresh summer air. "Yeah! Now we can stay up late, have sleepovers, and even go to concerts!" exclaimed Katie. "This is gonna be the best summer ever!" said Sarina. "Uh-huh, and one more thing," said Dash. "we can spend almost all of the summer saving Osaka as the Supreme Team!" pronounced Dash. "Awww, I don't want to do any of that boring stuff!" said Katie. "Yeah, that's all we did last summer!" said Sarina. "But come on, girls! Nothing like saving the day if we have free time, right?" "I don't think so" said Tyson. Suddenly, one of their worst rivals, Sirus, was swooping right in front of them. "Sirus! What do you want?!" said Dash in his 'Lets-get-ready-for-some-action' voice. "To waste your summer!" said Sirus. Now you might think of Sirus as some pain-in-the-neck kinda guy who only likes to torture kids. WRONG! Sirus was a ghost that the Supreme Team had killed his body in one of their first-ever adventures. Now all he has been doing the past 1/2 year was getting revenge. "But why do you want to waste our summer?" asked Katie in a pleading voice. "Beacause everyone should look up to me as the town Hero! Now off with you forever!" said Sirus as he pulled out one of many of his attack pearls. These pearls only had one power, could only be used once, and the same pearl could not be madde twice. When he pulled out a pearl, he pulled out his X-power one instead of his X and Skull one(used to make people die). "Power pearl, Activate! Wait! NOOOO! WRONG PEARL!!" All of a sudden things started happening all at once. They each have been given the same powers, but with new attacks, costumes, and a name that would change the Supreme Team forever. "Now we are, The Supreme Team X!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment