Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Their New powers

These are the many adventures of my Oringal comic book charecters, Supreme Team X! The members include Dash, Katie, Sarina, and Tyson!

Chapter 2 - Their New powers

Chapter 2 - Their New powers
The whole team was amazed with their new costumes. Tyson's spiky brown hair was different. Each little spike was now like a candle light. In other words, his head was on fire, but it did no damage to his skull or brain. Then his legs were now in a ghostly-like tail. Instead of ghostly, It was a flame that was lowering, instead of rising. Then there was Katie. her pigtails now each had swirly little lines wrapping around them like a tornado. Her uniform was now a light yellow dress with weird tornado skirt. Sarina had a looooong hat that went all the way down to her feet~this reminded her of 'Jessie' from the anime 'pokemon'. Her guitar case had transformed into some kind of wand~a thing that could transform back into her guitar. Her guitar had a multiple choice of weapons-if she slammed her guitar, it could do the follwing things: play music, make the listeners unconsious, hypnotize the listeners, freeze time for about 10 mins. max, and bust an eardrum. Finally, there was Dash. His school uniform had turned into some superhuman battle suit. He could levitate, run super fast, and make forcefeilds! Sirus was the first one to break the shell of silence. "THIS IDIOTIC DEVICE! HOW COULD I GIVE MY ENIMIES THE SUPER X POWERS?!!!!" "Beacause your the dumbest ghost ever" Sarina said. They walked,flew, or ran as fast as light to their little shack they call 'home'.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment