Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Trouble Starting

Tech and Mallory rekindle their love during a college reunion.

Chapter 1 - Trouble Starting

Chapter 1 - Trouble Starting
Disclaimer: I do not own the Loonatics.



Prologue







Scene: Loonatics Headquarters



It was another fine day in Acmetropolis. The Loonatics were doing their usual activities. Ace was meditating; Slam was eating pizza; Duck was looking at himself in a mirror; Lexi was listening to her music; and Tech was building a new ray gun. Rev suddenly zoomed in holding a small piece of paper.



Rev: "Hey-Tech. You-won't-believe-what-I-found-in-the-mail!"



Tech: "What, Rev?"



Rev: "It's-an-invite-to-the-Acme-Tech-reunion. Won't-it-be-fun-mingling-with-old-friends-and-talking-about-old-times? "



Tech: "I...uh...wish I could go, but I have too much to work to do here. Besides, there are some memories I don't want to relive."



Ace: "Oh come on, Tech. A college reunion sounds like a lot of fun. Besides, you've been working to hard lately."



Lexi: "yeah. You deserve a little time-off."



Tech: "What if there's an emergency?"



Then there was a ring. It was Zadavia calling.



Duck: "What's up, Boss Lady?"



Zadavia: "I just received word that there has been a breakout at the Acmetropolis Prison. Mastermind, Sypher, and Massive have escaped."



Ace: "Any idea where the terrible trio are heading?"



Zadavia: "I suspect that Mallory will return to the University. SHe may want revenge on the school for sending her off to prison after her accident. Tech, I know it may be hard for you, but you have to go to the reunion to protect the people from Mastermind's wrath. Zadavia out." (end transmission)



Tech: "Looks like I'm going."



Duck: (to Ace) "What did Zadavia mean by hard for Tech?"



Ace: "You got me."



Scene: Alley



Meanwhile, in an alley across town, Mallory, Massive, and Sypher were plotting their next villainous plan.



Sypher: "So, Brainiac, what do you think we should do at the University?"



Mallory: "Revenge, of course, Sypher. A certain coyote I know is going to be there."



Massive: "That means the other Loonatics will be there as well."



Sypher: "Yeah. We'll just wait until one of them is alone, and strike."



Mallory: "Then we are gonna give my ex-classmates a reunion they won't forget."



Mallory takes a piece of paper out of her purse. It was an invite to the reunion.



Mallory: "Who would send me an invitation?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment