Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Old Enemy and Friend...and a Secret to Boot

Tech and Mallory rekindle their love during a college reunion.

Chapter 2 - Old Enemy and Friend...and a Secret to Boot

Chapter 2 - Old Enemy and Friend...and a Secret to Boot
Scene: Outside Acme Tech University



People were gathering inside the University. Some were coming out of limosuines. Tech was wearing the cape and boots from "The Cloak of Black Velvet". He and the other Loonatics were heading inside.



Tech: (to Duck) "I can't believe you talked me into wearing this get-up, Duck."



Duck: "Oh come on, Tech. You need to stand out for your old college chums. Don't you want to show them how much of superhero you turned out?"



Tech: "I rather not stand out if it will allow Mastermind to spot me."



Ace: "He's got a point."



Duck: "So I forgot about her! Sue me!"



The Loonatics went inside the Rec Center where the party is being held. People were dancing to the music. Tech was nervously looking around.



Ace: Everything okay, Tech? You look nervous."



Tech: "Let's just say that I had more than a science rep in Acme Tech."



Ace and Tech spot some girls flirting with him.



Girls: "Hiiiiiiiiii, Teeeeeeeeeeeech!"



Tech blushes with embarassment.



Ace: "Whoa! I didn't know you were a lady's man, Tech."



Duck: "Tech is a techno geek who gets all the girls. What is wrong with this picture? Just plain lucky I guess."



Tech: "Take it from me, Duck. Being a hit with the female minds here wasn't easy. I never got enough space, especially from one annoying snob."



Then Rev and Tech head a familiar voice. A blonde girl wearing a red and black skirt came running toward them.



Girl: "Tech! Rev!"



Tech: "Jamie? Jamie Sullivan!"



Rev: "Hey-Jamie!"



Tech and Rev hugged the girl called Jamie.



Lexi: "You two know her?"



Tech: "Guys, this is Jamie Sullivan. We were friends in the Institute."



Rev: "Jamie-had-a-keen-eye-for-detail. Her-department-in-science-is-forensics."



Jamie: "Now I'm the head of Forensics at the Acmetropolis Police Department."



Ace: Hi. I'm.."



Jamie: "no need for intros. I know who you guys are. Ace, Lexi, Slam, and Danger Duck."



Tech: "So what have the other girls been doing?"



Jamie: "Most of the girls have formed Loonatic fan clubs."



Duck: "Wow! I'm becoming popular."



Jamie: "Actually, most of tem are tech fan clubs."



Tech: "Now you guys know why I didn;t want to come."



Jamie: "Anyway, Tech. I just need to warn you. Frieda Hellens has been invited to the party."



Tech: "Not Freaky Frieda! Hide me!" *ducks behind the refreshment table*



Duck: "Wait! Frieda Hellens, as in Acmetropolis's top computer programmer? She's the annoying snob."



Tech: "Yeah. She was delusional. She kept thinking that I was boyfriend even when I turned down her dates. Plus she degraded someone I was very close to."



A girl with brown hair, wearing a white lab coat and glasses was approaching the group. It was Frieda Hellens.



Frieda: "Hi, Techie-Poo!"



Tech: "Oh no! *sighs* Hi, Frieda."



Frieda: "I heard you became a superhero since the meteor crash. Preety cool."



Duck: "Hi. I'm Danger Duck, the brains behind the Loonati-"



Frieda: "Don't care. (To Tech) I heard you have been taking on your old girl friend. So I guess it is really over between you and Mallory."



The rest of the Loonatics gasped.



Ace: "Hold up! You and Mallory use to date?!"



Tech: (angrily) "Look, Ace it was a long time ago, and I rather not talk about it. I need to be alone right now."



Tech walks out of the gym.



Duck: (to Frieda) " You, Ms. Hellens, are totally despicable."



Lexi: "You said it Duck"



Frieda rases at Duck.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment