Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 New place to live

This is a series of rocket power episodes I made up. PLEASE READ!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 New place to live

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 New place to live
Swoosh! Went the wave. Ocean Shores was the best place for a vacation or to live. Otto and his sister Reggie have lived here their all their lives.

"Awesome ride Otto Man!" yelled Twister. " Mind if I have a turn?"

"Sure. Sammy do you know what time it is?" Asked Otto while watching Twister shred.

" Well it's about 12:00."

"12:00?" asked Otto. Sammy nodded. " Damn. Come on Reg we have to go!"

"Why such the rush?" asked Twister

" We have to meet Raymundo at the Shore Shack. He said he has to talk to us about something." Reggie told the guys. " Well, we'll see you guys soon."

"Ok Bye!" Sammy and Twister yelled.

Otto and Reggie rushed to shore. They put on their roller blades and skated along the streets avoiding balloons, clowns, mimes, and people. They past Mad town and wanted to grind the new rail that got put up, but decided to talk to Raymundo first.

When they got there they saw two gloomy faces, Tito, and Raymundo.

"Hey guys what's with the sad faces?" asked Reggie.

"I got some bad news." Said Raymundo looking down to the floor. Otto and Reggie started to put a frown on even before they heard the news.

" I don't know how to tell you this. But were moving." Said Raymond wiping a tear from his eye.

"Why?" they said together.

"Well there has been a terrible fire at our house. Some people were smoking and didn't make sure that they put out the flame. That's why I called you and told you to meet me here." Said Raymondo

"Where are we going to live?" Asked Otto

" Well this part is even worse. We all have to be split up for the next two weeks. We can't find a house yet and there are no places available. Otto, you will stay with Twister. I spoke to his parents and they seemed alright about." Raymond told Otto.

"All right this is going to be totally awesome! It like me and twist having a sleep over every night!"

"Where am I staying dad?" Reggie said with a questioning glance.

"You will stay at Sams house. His mother seemed delighted to have you over. And I will be living with Tito." Raymond said. " Are you all right with this Rocket Girl?"

" Yea sure, but you will come visit us right?" Reggie asked.

"Of course I will. Tito will come too. But not everyday. Once maybe every two, three days." Said Ray. " I already bought you guys some new clothes, and Otto don't get disappointed but your skateboard, and snowboard burned." Ray continued ignoring how Otto was full of rage. " But luckily I could save your trophies. Here are your suitcases. You have to go now.



JOHN: What will happen to them. See in chapter 2

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hiei_and_kurama on April 17, 2004, 10:44:18 AM

hiei_and_kurama on
hiei_and_kuramaput out chapter 2 already I'm wating well my sister read it sge can't wait till u put out chapter 2 well done!