Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Twister, Sammy, and Titos lives!!!

This is a series of rocket power episodes I made up. PLEASE READ!

Chapter 2 - Twister, Sammy, and Titos lives!!!

Chapter 2 - Twister, Sammy, and Titos lives!!!
All right this chapter will be into three parts. Part 1 Living with Twister Part 2 Living with Sammy And Part 3 Living with Tito Well I hope you will like chap. 2

Chap 2 Twister, Sammy, and Titos lives!!!

Part 1 Living with Twister

DING DONG. Went Twisters doorbell. Today Otto was going to be living with Twister. He was afraid he wouldn't have anywhere to sleep because Twisters room was such a mess. Twister opened the door to his house.

"Hey Otto" Twister said putting out his hand. They did the finger thing that they do on rocket power. " So you're going to be living with me for about 2 weeks. This is going to be totally awesome."

" Yea I know. Its like were going to be have um. two weeks of sleepovers." Otto said with an exciting expression.

" So what's up? I heard about your house. Sorry you have to move." Said Twister while Otto was struggling up the stairs with his suitcase. Twister just watched him. " Otto do you need help with your suitcase?"

"Yes! Said Otto Twister grabbed the suitcase. " Thanks Twist."

Authors note: Ok end of part one. Heres Part Two.

Part 2 Living with Sammy

Reggie decided to go to mad town before she went to Sammy's. CRASH!!!! Reggie looked over her shoulder. Sam was there rubbing his arm.

" Hey Sammy. I was just going over your house. Are you all right?" asked Reg. Then helped Sammy up

" Yea. I'm all right. Do you need help with your suitcase?" Reggie nodded. " I'll take one."

They started walking to Sams house in complete silence. " So were am I going to sleep?" Reggie asked Politely.

" Well my mom set up another bed in my room where you can sleep. Is that all right with you?" Said Sammy

" Yea that's great thanks Sam." Reggie said. Walking into Sams house. Reggie looked around Sam's living room. He just got a new computer, a big screen TV, and a piano." Wow Sam this stuff is awesome. You got the new computer with the DVD player and stereo. That is so cool. We have to play on it."

" We can play write now." Said Sammy. They went to the computer and played the squidpower game. Reggie realized that this was going to be the best two weeks of her life.

Authors note: End of part 2.



Part 3 Living with Tito.

Raymundo was worried that Otto and Reggie wouldn't be all right but he still tried to not bother them every minute.

He walked up the stairs of the shore shack to Titos house.

" Hey. How are you? Come on in." Said Tito. Then he looked at Raymundo. Raymundo didn't look too good. " What's wrong?"

" Its just. I'm worried that the kids aren't all right. I mean its pretty hard living with no house or mother." Said Ray. He hasn't mentioned his wife for so long.

" Don't worry. They will be all right. I promise you. I made some smoothies want one?" asked Tito

" Sure Tito. I'm going to put my stuff away." Said Raymundo

Ray took out his clothes and put them in the drawer. He then took out some old cd's. Then laid on the couch and drank his smoothie. After that he fell asleep thinking of Reggie and Otto.



Authors Note: End of Chapter 2.



Find out what will happen in Chap 3.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment