Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Feminine Wiles

OneShot. TayxZolo. First Person.

Chapter 1 - Feminine Wiles

Chapter 1 - Feminine Wiles
"Ohmigosh, Tay-Tay! You look SOOOO cute!"
I heave another sigh and look forlornly at the brownhaired girl over my shoulder in the mirrior. She's grinning and nodding, but as that's my sister's normal state of being, she doesn't look ridiculous. How did I let her convince me to do this?
"I look like an idiot."
"No, you look H-O-T HOT!"
"Thanks for spelling that out for me."
"That's what I'm here for." Karlianna giggles. She's wearing a frilly black-and white maid-outfit and has replaced her usual bright yellow berret with a filly white headband.
Unfortunately, I'm wearing the exact same thing. Karli and are about the same height (about 5' 2"...really short), but she's really busty, and I'm not. My brown hair is a shade lighter and longer, but our eyes are the exact same.
Unless we told someone, no one would guess that we aren't actually related.
Karli picks up a piece of my hair and grins.
"Zolo is going to go beserk when he sees you in this."
The me in the mirror instantly turns pink. Karli and I are both pirates, traveling with a rather famous group of pirates. While Karli has a more permanant role of back-up sharp-shooter and look-out, I'm more of a trainee. Zolo is the swordsman and he's teaching me how to do sword play as well.
"We are NOT showing Zolo! He'll go crazy!"
"That's the point." Karli says in an exasperated tone, shaking her head as if she's talking to a child, when in reality we're the same age. And I'm supposed be the mature one. Sort of, "He's going to go gaga."
"No, he's going to KILL me."
"He's crazy for you, Tay."
"No, he isn't. I keep telling you this. Why won't you listen."
"You're coming, you're coming, you're coming!" Karli whines, grabbing me by the wrist and tugging on it.
"No."
"Whhhhhhyyyyyy?" I glare at her, which, much to my chagrin, does nothing. For some strange reason, I can scare the Hell out of strangers, but Karli doesn't even flinch. I sigh again defeated.
"Fine."
"Yay!" Karlianna cheers and flounces towards the door.
"Wait!" I shout after her, "We can't leave the store!"
"Don't worry!" Karli says, turning back to face me, "I already paid for it. Now come on!"
"Wha-?" I freeze. Paid for them? But Karli is already out the door. I trudge behind her; I can almost feel the rain cloud above my head. There is no way Zolo will think this is funny.
Karli is already on the move by the time I get outside. She jumping out of down, nothing but raw energy. Hopefully Zolo and Luffy will be no where near where we are. I left my clothes in the shop, so if they aren't around, I just have to turn around and change. No one will ever know.
"Luffy-Kun! Zolo!" Karli calls, waving. I follow her line of vision. Damn! Zolo and Luffy are right across the street, eating, as usual, "Over here!"
Luffy, the thinner one in the straw head, instantly looks up at Karli's voice. A wide grin spread across his face and he's over in a flash.
"Wow, Karli! Where'd you get the awesome outfits. You look sexy!"
"When do I not?" Karli winks at the taller boy and I roll my eyes. The pair of them seriously gross me out sometimes. Zolo is ignoring us, still eating.
"Please tell me you bought that!" Luffy begs. Retchretchretchgaggag." Karli nods.
"Of course!"
"Yahoo!" Luffy catches sight of me and blances. Then he grins, stiffling his laughter.
"What did you do to Tay?"
"She looks adorable!" Karli says. Luffy laughs now, really hard.
"Yo Zolo! Get over here!" Even from across the street, I can tell Zolo is annoyed. He puts down his fork and walks over.
"What?" He demands. Karli and Luffy grin identically and then part, leaving me standing alone. In a maid outfit. I don't think I have ever been this embarassed. Ever.
Zolo stares at me. Then stares. Then stares some more. Finally:
"What are you WEARING?"
"Doesn't she look cute, Zolo?" Karli teases, wrapping an arm around me. I can't find anything to stay, so I stare at Zolo's green boots.
"Take it off. Now."
"Awww, Zolo, you're no fun." Karli pouts.
"Yeah, Zolo, Tay got this dressed up just for you."
"I don't care. Go in there and take that ridiculous outfit off right now."
"Yes, SenSei." I say, half way disappointed, half way relieved. I turn around and walk into the shop. As I leave I hear, Luffy say:
"Wow, I guess you really are immune to feminine wiles, Zolo."
"Yeah, sure. Want a kleenex to wipe that blood off your nose?" adds Karli.

[b
](I do One Shot Requests. =3)[/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment