Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Binky accidentally removes a mattress tag and starts thinking the FBI is after him.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


Muffy wasn't too happy because of what happened earlier since Binky does have a bad habit of scaring Muffy with fake insects.

“Binky is so rude and immature as is Buster; I got in trouble because of them!” Muffy whined, “And Buster is an idiot for instigating it.”

“What are you going to do?” Francine asked, “Hide under the bed?”

“No I am going to get him in trouble for something he didn't do,” Muffy replied, “Same with that wuss Buster Baxter who is another troublemaker.”

“Buster has been acting weird,” George replied, “Binky and Buster are constantly arguing about something and he doesn't trust Buster with something which is practically true even though he is one of my best friends.”

“Perhaps I could get some revenge,” Muffy said.

“We will think of something,” Prunella said overhearing the conversation.




After school Binky went to meet Buster at his place, he noticed something totally alarming, an old milk crate filled with old photo albums, it said on the side, “USE BY OTHER THAN REGISTERED OWNER IS PROHIBITED.”

“What does prohibited mean?” Binky asked curiously.

“I don't know lets look it up,” Buster replied.

They checked the dictionary and was shocked to see that it was another meaning for illegal.

“Buster!” Binky yelled, “You are going to get arrested!”

“Ahh! That's what it means?” Buster shrieked, “They probably have microchips in the milk crate and are probably tracking us as we speak, we need to make a break for it!”

“Two days we will leave and find our way to the airport and hopefully get one way tickets to Canada,” Binky said.

“Really?” Buster asked curiously.

“Yea,” Binky replied as Buster hugged him and he buried his face into his shoulder and was crying as he was so happy, “Let it out,” a few seconds later he was tired of hearing Buster cry, “Ok, that's enough.”

“We are going to get caught,” Buster said, “You pulled a mattress tag off and I have a milk crate here, we are both going to jail!”

“You look after me and I will look after you,” Binky said but was worried, “What about the police station, Mr. Ratburn probably knows we both broke the law.”

“We will sneak out,” Buster said. “We will go down Main Street then find our way to the airport.”

Arthur, Sue Ellen, Fern and the Brain were watching from the outside.

“They need to be sent to the mental hospital,” Fern said, “They both are acting skittish, and they could hardly sit still all day.”

Muffy, George, Prunella and Francine walked by.

“No, they need giant robotic bugs going after them,” Muffy replied as she looked at the Brain.

“No, I am not building them,” The Brain said.

“But, Binky put a rubber spider down my back and I got in trouble,” Muffy complained.

“Well we are sending Binky and Buster to a care facility for the help they need,” Sue Ellen replied, “They need the help that they deserve,”

“No they just need a simple thing called rubber spiders,” Prunella replied, “As well as other rubber insects and arachnids. Besides Buster is afraid of almost everything.”

They look in and see Buster crying in Binky's shoulder again, Arthur sighed, “See Buster is a very troubled person, and Binky is allowing him to cry on his shoulder.”

“So Buster does cry quite a bit,” Sue Ellen joked, “Remember when I threatened to karate kick him from the top of the tree house?”

”And was crying while begging to you not to do it,” The Brain said laughing.

“Perhaps we will see what happens tomorrow when Buster is alone, he will probably spill his guts and tell us what's wrong with Binky or vice versa,” Muffy said.

“And I thought you wanted revenge on those two,” Francine joked, “You wanted to see that they would be scared senseless,”

“Yea but if Arthur and company decide to institutionalize those two then I will never get back for what they did,” Muffy complained.

“Hey sometimes Buster and Binky are a lot of trouble, don't place the blame on us for what we believe is right, Buster assumes a lot of stuff, and Binky acts dumb sometimes, that is why they just need professional help,” The Brain said.

“You will probably suggest electroshock therapy,” Muffy replied negatively.

The Brain was thinking, “That probably wouldn't be such a bad idea.”

TBC

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment