Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Binky accidentally removes a mattress tag and starts thinking the FBI is after him.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5


Buster and Mr. Manino were waiting for Binky to come out, but they were both hearing rude noises from the bathroom.

“Can you go in and check on him?” Manino asked.

Buster was snickering hearing the rude noises and he opened the door, “Binky, are you in there?”

“Yea,” Binky replied.

“Mr. Manino wants to tell you that the toilet doesn't work,”

Binky was nervous, “What do you mean?”

Buster tuned around, “Why? Doesn't the toilet work?”

“It doesn't flush,” Manino replied.

Buster looked into the washroom, “Binky, the toilet doesn't flush.”

Now Binky was really scared as he was making some rude noises, he then finally composed himself washed his hands and left the washroom.

“Did you make it?” Buster asked curiously.

“The hot chocolate didn't agree with me,” Binky replied.

Buster smiled, “Let's just get going.”

Binky and Buster left.




Meanwhile Mr. Ratburn was taking attendance but was missing Buster and Binky of course.

“Those two are going to be in serious trouble,” Ratburn grumbled.

“Mr. Ratburn we haven't seen your two missing students everywhere,”

“They were both nervous in visiting here,” Fern replied, “I could see it in their eyes, Buster and Binky acting foolish.”

“They are going to hope that they are going to be sent to an all boy's school before facing me,” Mr. Ratburn replied, “But just keep looking.”

A few more police officers started looking for Buster and Binky.

A few located them

“Buster! You alerted the authorities!” Binky yelled.

“You did, Mr. Manino probably called the cops on you because you used a broken toilet,” Buster argued.

“Let's run,” Binky replied.

Binky and Buster rand for a few blocks but unluckily they both ran into another police officer.

“You need to get back to the field trip,” The officer said.

“No you are going to arrest both of us because I accidentally removed a mattress tag and my friend here has a milk crate at home,” Binky replied.

The officer chuckled a little bit, “Get into the police car,”

Buster and Binky were scared as they were both going downtown they were cuffed as the police officer had a good joke to play on the two.

The officer told the police chief what happened, he told them to play along.




Back at the police station they went into the communications room.

“This is the COMM room or communications room, the police officers like putting their banana stickers on equipment here for some reason, “He then heard the police car show up.

Buster and Binky were both hand cuffed and put them both in a holding cell.

“I am very disappointed in you both,” Mr. Ratburn replied, “You both broke the law and are going to be serving time the police chief has contacted the FBI for what you both did.”

“I knew I could see the day when you both would be in jail for something heinous,” Muffy said, “Especially you Binky.”

“And you Buster,” Sue Ellen added.

“But we didn't know taking a mattress tag and using a milk crate are both illegal,” Binky said as he was nearly crying.

“Yea, I thought that it was good to store old photo albums,” Buster said as he was crying.

“Those laws aren't even enforced,” The police chief said.

“They aren't?” Binky asked.

“No, and we didn't contact the FBI either,” The police chief said.

They let Binky and Buster out of the jail cell.

“And I didn't know using a broken toilet was against the law,” Buster added as he was crying, “It was only a joke because I slipped some laxative in Binky's hot chocolate.”

“What is laxative?” Binky asked.

“It assists in letting a person go to the washroom,” Mr. Ratburn replied, "I think what you both been through is punishment enough.

Binky was embarrassed, “So are we free to go?”

“Yea,” The police officer replied.

Buster and Binky were both relieved that this ended well despite the fact they didn't know that the milk crate and mattress tag laws weren't enforced.

The End.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment