Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Default

Sue Ellen develops an addiction to junk food which forces everyone to send her to a weight loss center.

Chapter 1 - Default

Chapter 1 - Default


lWhat if a character went to fat camp?

Arthur Is Copyright Marc Brown

(Authors Note: It won't be Buster going to Fat Camp, and I know gaining a huge amount of weight in a few weeks isn't possible; however look at the movie Super Size Me and the weight the guy gained in a month)

---

At Lakewood a new vending machine was installed over the weekend, this being the first week of the of the school year it obviously was going to be busy.

Sue Ellen had some spare change and got a package of cupcakes from the vending machine she ate both of them, “That was pretty good.”

She was thinking, “Hmm I am still a bit hungry, another snack wouldn't hurt.”

Sue Ellen was lying to herself she knew that what ever she would eat now will affect what happens later. She checked the machine again and there was an already packaged Boston cream pie left, she ordered it and ate it.

As the day dragged on she was a bit antsy as she was having a sugar rush, and the foods weren't exactly healthy, as the day progressed she was developing a diet of processed foods, since she was eating chips, had a burger in the cafeteria, a can of soda. Sue Ellen knew something was wrong when all she ate was processed food. However she just shrugged it off.

“Sue Ellen do you want to go to the Sugar Bowl?” Arthur asked curiously.

“Sure, I guess,” Sue Ellen replied nervously.

“I noticed you looked a bit skittish today,” Fern stated.

“I am fine no problems at all just a bit nervous about the test,” Sue Ellen lied.

When they got there Sue Ellen ordered the usual Big Pig Sundae.

“So we have a new vending machine,” Arthur said.

“Yea it was pretty busy today,” Sue Ellen replied, “I think I used it three times.”

“Really?” Arthur asked in shock not expecting Sue Ellen to be a big eater of junk food, “I didn't expect you to be a big eater of snacks.”

“I guess I wanted to try something different,” Sue Ellen replied.

“I guess that's all and good, but Buster only went there like once,” Arthur noted.

“Just because there wasn't much choice,” Buster replied, “If there were like Boston Cream pies and chocolate bars, I would probably eat more vending machine food,”

“There were Boston Cream pies in the machine,” Sue Ellen replied.

“I guess they were gone,” Buster admitted.

“Well I should get going,” Sue Ellen said as she left.

When she left she was hungry; starving literally, she went home as fast as she could and started eating chips and drinking soda. About fifteen minutes later she was done the bag and the can of cola.

“I don't know what's wrong,” She thought, as she walked downstairs and grabbed another can of cola.

“Dinner will be ready in a bit,” Mrs. Armstrong said.

“What are we having?” Sue Ellen asked curiously.

“We are having lasagna,” Mrs. Armstrong replied.

“Sounds good…” Sue Ellen said flatly.

The next day Sue Ellen started making a habit of going to the vending machine for snacks in addition to the snacks her mom put on her lunch, for breakfast she had a bacon and cheese bagel, and at lunch was pizza. She didn't know what was wrong; during the recess and lunch breaks she frequented the vending machine for snacks. Her clothes were feeling a bit tighter.

Muffy walked over, “Sue Ellen I noticed that you gained weight.”

“I know,” Sue Ellen said sadly as she looked at her stomach which stuck out slightly, “I don't know what's wrong.”

“I might know,” Fern replied.

“Since you lived all over the world you aren't accustomed to processed foods,” Fern chimed in.

“True…” Sue Ellen said nervously.

“These convenience foods aren't really the best since they are often high in fat,” Fern added, “My cousin ate so much of them that he went to a weight loss camp because he gained a lot of weight, it was prescribed by his doctor.”

“Is it the same one who wears the pull-ups?” Muffy asked curiously.

“No, a different cousin,” Fern replied, “All he ate was processed foods.”

“Man your cousins have a lot of problems,” Muffy joked “One being a bed wetter, another with a weight problem, what's next another cousin being a secretariat? I don't even know what that means!”

“But how does Buster eat like a pig and not gain a pound?” Sue Ellen asked curiously.

“I don't know, but one of these days his metabolism is going to catch up with him and he will be gaining weight like crazy if he keeps eating the way he does,” Muffy answered.

“Wouldn't that be disgusting seeing him weigh about 300 pounds?” Fern asked, “Seeing him eat junk food all day.”

“That would mean that there would be more of him. In addition Buster at his regular weight is more than enough,” Muffy laughed.

Sue Ellen sighed, she knew she was addicted to junk food but denied the fact that she was.

A few days had passed, she had gained about 8 pounds due to her constant snacking and eating of fatty foods, her stomach was visibly larger, her posterior widened slightly, she was having trouble fitting into her clothes.

“I think you gained some weight,” Mrs. Armstrong observed, “We should go clothes shopping tonight.”

“Do we have to?” Sue Ellen asked curiously, “I don't know what's in, the only person is Muffy.” Sue Ellen called Muffy and she came by, “I need some help, I gained some weight and my clothes don't fit, I need you to help me get some clothes,” Sue Ellen admitted.

“If it is the problem about the processed food,” Muffy whispered into her ear, “I won't tell anyone.”

“People will find out when I am too fat to go to school,” Sue Ellen whispered back.

“I will say you are having problems with your metabolism,” Muffy replied.

Sue Ellen was slightly nervous as Muffy did talk a lot, “…Sounds fair enough.”

They went to the mall and Muffy helped Sue Ellen getting bigger sized clothes.

“I want this to be a secret between us, don't tell anyone,” Sue Ellen said nervously.

“Your secret is safe with me,” Muffy reassured.

Sue Ellen was nervous telling Muffy to keep secrets since she talked a lot and her keeping a secret wouldn't last.

The next day Sue Ellen's classmates noticed that she was wearing new clothes that were a bit bigger, some like Fern knew right away Sue Ellen gained weight; Buster on the other hand didn't notice much change though.

Sue Ellen made her usual trip to the vending machine for a package of cupcakes; she started eating them. As lunch came she ordered a burger and fries, Sue Ellen knew she was addicted to processed food but didn't want anyone to know about it since she had problems combating a computer game addiction. As the day progressed she continued snacking and eating fatty foods like nothing.

Arthur invited her to go to the Sugar Bowl with her; she ordered the Big Pig with extra everything to his shock.

“Sue Ellen, I noticed that you gained weight” Arthur admitted.

“I know,” Sue Ellen replied sadly, “I can't help myself, whatever I eat I gain weight.”

“Just try to be careful,” Arthur suggested.

“But Buster…” Sue Ellen said sadly as she finished her sundae.

“I see that if Buster finds out you are gaining weight you will never hear the end of it,” Arthur added, “But I don't care if you gain weight, there is nothing wrong with like uh… being overweight a lot of people are overweight and obese.”

Sue Ellen noticed the nervousness in Arthur's voice as he tried not to offend her.

“Believe me, I was considered husky sized for that play, remember?” Arthur asked

“Yea, you felt miserable that you thought you were going to get so fat that you weren't able to move.” Sue Ellen replied.

“Well I tried and tried and lost the excess weight,” Arthur added as he looked at Buster eating a super sized Big Pig, “But how is it that Buster can eat all he wants and never gains a pound?”

“It is going to catch up to him someday,” Sue Ellen replied.

With the weight Sue Ellen gained she was hungrier than last week she started eating more fatty foods to satisfy her appetite. Her constant snacking slightly worried her parents as she was gaining weight; she had gone from 80 to 88 this week.

She stepped on the scale and she now weighed 100 pounds, her new clothes weren't as lose but still fit she estimated if she gained another 20 pounds she would have to probably have to get new clothes as she was now gaining weight more quickly since her stomach could hold a lot more than before. Her stomach was now a belly, her arms and legs were a little thicker

The next day at school everyone noticed Sue Ellen gained weight as her belly was now visibly larger under her clothes, Buster noticed.

“Look out it is the blob!” Buster joked, “I am glad that I can eat whatever I want and not gain a pound.”

Sue Ellen felt glum she was gaining about 8 or 9 pounds a week sometimes more due to her diet consisting of fattening foods. But this was only the beginning. She went to the vending machine and ordered her usual then for lunch was fattening foods as usual with a Boston cream pie.

She done this for several days plus snacking a lot more than the previous week she gained about 10 pounds very quickly and it was only Thursday. Her clothes were tighter but still fit, she knew that she was loosing the battle of the bulge very quickly as her body started forming rolls of fat and turning soft.

Muffy and Fern came over to Sue Ellen's it wasn't to their surprise that she was snacking.

“I know it is tough what you are going through right now,” Fern said kindly

“I know I am gaining so much weight,” Sue Ellen replied, “Buster will make fun of me for sure he already started.”

“I will make sure he stops or I will send Rattles after him,” Muffy reassured, “I told Buster not to make fun of people.”

“My karate outfit doesn't fit anymore; I seem to be gaining like a pound or two a day.” Sue Ellen complained as she looked at her stomach.

“Are your parents worried?” Fern asked.

“Kind of but they think I can lose the weight,” Sue Ellen replied, “But I think I can't, I don't even know anymore.”

Sunday quickly came and Sue Ellen's new clothes didn't fit she somehow managed to gain 5 more pounds.

“I guess we should go shopping again,” Mrs. Armstrong sighed.

“I don't know why I am gaining weight,” Sue Ellen replied.

“You need to curb your snacking a bit,” Mrs. Armstrong suggested, “You are starting to form a Buddha belly.”

Sue Ellen sighed when Mrs. Armstrong said that, and then thought, “I might go to the mall with Muffy.”

“Yea, she might know what is good for your size,” Mrs. Armstrong replied.

Muffy came over and Sue Ellen waddled to the limo. She was huge compared to the monkey girl as Muffy weighed much less than her.

“I don't know why I am gaining weight, come Monday Buster will make fun of me again,” Sue Ellen admitted.

“I will help you get some bigger clothes,” Muffy replied.

They went to the mall and managed to find bigger clothes for the now obese cat girl.

“I hope these will last you for a few weeks, I guess your metabolism is messed up that is why you are gaining so much weight,” Muffy said.

They went for ice cream at the Sugar Bowl and Buster saw this as an opportunity, “Are you sure you need to eat that?” Buster asked.

“Well I am starving,” Sue Ellen replied.

“You just had two slices of pizza, how can you be starving?” Muffy asked in shock.

“You are starting to turn into a real fatty,” Buster joked, “So much for you to be in karate, you can be in sumo wrestling.”

“The thought of that sickens me,” Sue Ellen replied glumly.

Muffy noticed Buster eating a Super Mega Big Pig, “You better watch out, I noticed that you have gained some weight I seen you making fun of her while she struggles not to gain anymore weight you with your Boston Cream pies, your cupcakes, and whatever else you eat..”

“Just because I am up a size doesn't mean I will stay at that size forever,” Buster replied.

Sue Ellen finished her ice cream and waddled home. There she just snacked a bit more. Her parents wanted her to diet but she constantly hid snacks in her room even her parents didn't know where they were all they knew was that she was gaining weight.

As the days passed Sue Ellen was getting rounder as she constantly snacked and ate fattening foods, she was around 130 pounds. She had a pronounced waddle as her body was wider than ever before and her stomach was now standing out at least half a foot in front of her. It didn't seem possible but all together in two weeks she gained almost 30 pounds granted that she snacked constantly and ate very unhealthy foods slowed down her metabolism to a crawl.

As the weeks past Sue Ellen's weight had shot up, she had gone through about five sizes of clothes, she had more rolls than a bakery, her body had widened considerably, her stomach stood out a few feet and she also had a hard time walking, she was about 225 pounds.

Sue Ellen was wearing some clothes that were a bit too tight on her, she was at home, when she sat down, her pants had split at the seam.

Once Mrs. Armstrong heard that she had to buy some plus size adult clothes for her daughter as there was nothing that would be able to fit her in children's clothes.

“Sue Ellen, we need to talk about your weight problem,” Mrs. Armstrong said, “We are worried that you are going to have serious health problems, so we are going to send you to the doctor and see what he has to say.” Mrs. Armstrong and Sue Ellen went to the doctor 15 minutes later and they were admitted.

“What seems to be the problem today?” The doctor asked.

“I need your opinion on my daughter on what we should do about my daughters' weight problem,” Mrs. Armstrong replied.

“I know this is rare for me to do this but I recommend a diet,” The doctor said, “A prescribed low fat diet should help her lose weight.” The doctor measured her waist size, “Waist size 70 inches, stomach size is about 50 inches.”

The next day at school Sue Ellen had only health food; Buster was making fun of her as he had a lot of fattening snacks on his lunch and he ate them in front of her he had cupcakes, a can of soda, other fattening foods, and for his meal was a bacon and cheese bagel. She had urges to eat junk food, and if she did her mom was going to send her to a fat camp. Her butt was wider than the special chair she sat in and sometimes she would get stuck, her belly was resting on her desk sometimes.

“Buster!” Arthur yelled, “It isn't her fault she is having a weight problem, look at yourself you are probably going to gain 5 pounds with all that junk you are eating.”

“Hey I am not the one who is dieting, Sue Ellen needs to learn that I can eat all the junk food that I want and my mom won't care,” Buster said as he was eating a few donuts, “I can eat all of this and not gain a pound but for Sue Ellen she will probably gain 15 pounds, and we will have to get a new bench because her butt will probably break it since it is like three or four feet wide and the bench will probably collapse under her weight, but I can say now `be careful the blob has got me!'”

“You are so rude!” Muffy replied, “Just because she has a weight problem doesn't mean that you can make fun of her.”

“Well it means I don't have to diet and she does,” Buster replied as he ate a package of cupcakes.

“You are just making a pig out of yourself,” Fern criticized, “Watch it one day, just one day Buster Baxter, that you are going to be gaining weight and regret making fun of her and that one day Sue Ellen Muffy Arthur and I will be making fun of you.”

“It will never happen,” Buster replied.

“Well you never know,” Sue Ellen replied.

“And remember if you gain any more weight you will probably break the bench,” Buster joked as he poked Sue Ellen's blobby belly.

The diet worked for a few days but Sue Ellen was caught snacking by Muffy “Sue Ellen!” She yelled, “I am sorry, I have to do this but I don't want you to have any major health problems.” Muffy did what was right and called Mrs. Armstrong, “Mrs. Armstrong, Sue Ellen was caught snacking by me.”

“Muffy, I am starving.” Sue Ellen complained.

“Too late,” Muffy replied, “I am trying to help you.”

Buster in turn as he was making fun of Sue Ellen and he was gaining a few pounds in the process, he was laughing at her as he drank a bottle of cola and ate some donuts.

When she got home her parents and friends staged an intervention.

“Ok I know this diet is hard but we are going to send you to a weight loss center,” Mrs. Armstrong said.

“It is for your own good, they will get you back on track and you will lose all those unsightly pounds an inches,” Muffy added, “I don't want you to die or stop breathing in the middle of the night, I watched I believe it was Maureen and there were kids in the same situation as you and sometimes they stopped breathing in the middle of the night due to their weight problems.”

“I just don't want to lose a friend,” Fern added, “I will give moral support, if you are having it hard to find and the stigma of being morbidly obese, I will be there, I will make sure Buster doesn't make fun of you because he will have what is coming to him if he is snacking like he was at lunch for the past few days.”

“Will I still be at school?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Well you will be there for a few weeks enduring a lot of exercise and learning to eat healthy, as you will be having healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners there,” Mrs. Armstrong answered.

“What will happen with school?” Sue Ellen continued to ask.

“I can either drive to the edge of town to deliver the homework to you but you will be home on weekends from what the brochure states and I can deliver the homework on the weekend,” Mr. Ratburn said.

“I think that it might be easier for her to do the homework while she is there, as it will give her time to exercise during the weekend.” Mrs. Armstrong replied, “But it might be easier to give her a reduced workload so she can lose the weight quicker.”

Sue Ellen looked around she saw Mrs. Baxter but no Buster, he was at home stuffing his face with junk food reassuring himself that he was never going to get fat, since he ate so much junk food by making fun of Sue Ellen he gained some weight but shrugged it off by thinking that he wasn't going to turn out like Sue Ellen, but what he didn't know what that he was lying to himself.

The next day Sue Ellen was at the weight loss camp.

“Hi my name is Jimbo and I am going to help you lose weight,” a muscular bear man said, “You must be Sue Ellen, please step on the scale and we can see what your target weight will be.”

Sue Ellen waddled to the scale and stepped on it, she weighed about 225 pounds.

“Ok, I believe that you can lose about 120 pounds with our assistance,” Jimbo said, “Since you have a problem.”

“I can finally admit that I am addicted to processed food and junk food,” Sue Ellen replied, “I want to lose the weight right away, a classmate at my school is making fun me by bragging that he can eat whatever he wants and in turn is gaining weight.”

“Sue Ellen, this weight loss center wasn't cheap, but please lose the weight,” Mrs. Armstrong urged as she hugged her.

“I will try, but I am too fat to run or do any exercise that will make me lose weight quickly,” Sue Ellen replied, “I don't want to shorten my life by being severely overweight when I am older.”

“I will see you on Saturday,” Mrs. Armstrong replied, “Good luck.”

And Mrs. Armstrong drove off.

“What sort of exercise should I do?” Sue Ellen asked.

“We can start off with walking,” Jimbo replied “I think since you are 225 pounds in order to lose 120 pounds I want you to say to yourself that you will lose it in two and a half to three months, so I feel you need to start making healthy food choices instead of eating junk food, drink water instead of fruit juice or soda and eat stuff that is high in fiber,” And he handed Sue Ellen a pedometer.

“But to lose weight quickly I will need a lot of exercise,” Sue Ellen replied as she looked at her stomach her shirt rode up slightly exposing her flabby stomach a little bit, “But I am determined to lose weight, however it doesn't seem possible for a person to lose that much weight in 10 weeks.”

“It is if we start right now,” Jimbo replied, “We will walk until you get tired.”

Sue Ellen and Jimbo started walking they walked about 3500 steps however Sue Ellen was tired out.

Jimbo checked the pedometer and was obviously happy, “You made a good effort, most kids your weight and age would probably have gotten tired after 2000 steps; for breakfast will be some high fiber cereal, an orange plus a bottle of water.”

“I might need a second bottle since I am tired out from the walking,” Sue Ellen replied as she ate her cereal.

She finished breakfast and grabbed another bottle of water and drank it.

Sue Ellen started walking again, she was going to see this through, and she wanted to lose the weight as soon as possible. She made a grueling effort to beat 3500 steps.

About an hour later Sue Ellen managed to walk about 6000 steps and was tired out. She drank some more water and went into her cabin.

There two 10 year olds who were around Sue Ellen's weight. They had snuck some snacks in.

“I think you guys should be loosing weight instead of snacking,” Sue Ellen noted.

“I know but I just want to snack instead of lose weight,” replied a very chubby aardvark boy.

“Yea, if you don't want to be a part of this I suggest you leave.” A very chubby poodle girl replied as she ate a cupcake.

Sue Ellen waddled out of the cabin feeling dejected, they somewhat reminded her of Buster; she didn't know what to do, tell Jimbo or just let them snack. She came to the decision to tell Jimbo about the situation, it would be some more exercise for her which for her was a good thing.

“You seem troubled,” Jimbo said.

“I saw two kids snacking,” Sue Ellen replied.

“Oh, Randy and Beth, they always sneak snacks in, I know they are having a tough time loosing weight; I will confiscate their snacks and you can bunk with some other kids,” Jimbo replied, “But me and the other councilors have decided since they been her for like two years we are just going to have them get liposuction to lose the weight, they been a bad influence on some of the other kids here.”

Sue Ellen sat down and was thinking, what the result of this would be if they found out she told on them. She knew she did the right thing.

Sue Ellen saw a scale in the room and waddled over to weight herself; she had lost 3 pounds, “3 pounds down and 97 to go.”

As the days passed Sue Ellen steadily was loosing weight, she had already lost another 12 pounds. When she came home on the weekend she was able to go down a size in clothes. She went to the Sugar Bowl with Fern, and as they walked in Buster was there, he was noticeably chubbier since the last time Sue Ellen saw him. He had gained a few pounds over the course of the week.

Sue Ellen ordered a bottle of water and nothing more.

“Well, well if it isn't the fatty have you learned to touch your toes without splitting your pants?” Buster asked as he was eating a big pig with extra everything.

Sue Ellen was tempted to eat Busters ice cream but she just ignored him.

“That is pretty mean, she is trying her hardest to lose the weight,” Fern replied, “She already lost close to 15 pounds, they say that she is loosing weight fairly quickly.”

“And you aren't exactly petite yourself,” Muffy criticized as he poked Busters stomach, his body was visibly softer than a few days ago.

“Hey I am just teaching her a lesson,” Buster replied, “She should have thought about that before getting all fat.”

As Sue Ellen was still drinking her bottle of water Buster ordered another big pig and started eating it just to taunt Sue Ellen because of her weight problem.

Monday came quickly and Sue Ellen was at the camp again, she was determined to lose some more weight; she constantly exercised when giving the opportunity and drank a lot of water. She didn't want Buster to discourage her from loosing weight because she knew if Buster got to her she would start snacking heavily.

A week had passed and Sue Ellen had lost about 14 pounds. Buster had gained about 12 pounds.

“So fatty how goes the process, can you actually run fast or is it waddle fast?” Buster joked.

“I am making an effort to lose weight,” Sue Ellen said as she ate some salad, she was watching Buster eat a greasy hamburger and fries with a large soft drink.

Fern was eating a salad as well, “Buster, you should watch what you eat, you aren't exactly thin anymore.”

“Well she is dieting, I am not, and I believe I am entitled to eat whatever I want; besides I love bragging that I don't have to diet,” Buster said happily.

“Well it shows,” Muffy joked as she poked Busters stomach which was larger than the week before.

“Well I am going to go and snack a bit more, eat a big pig, some slices of pizza and a few donuts,” Buster bragged as he actually purchased the items and started eating them.

Sue Ellen, Fern and Muffy sighed.

“He is going to end up like some fat kid on Maureen,” Muffy joked.

“I hope that he doesn't get to you,” Fern replied.

“Yea he is trying to get to me,” Sue Ellen sighed as she drank some more water and went for a walk with Fern.

Back at the Sugar Bowl.

“I guess you won't be preparing for swimsuit season,” Muffy joked but was disgusted by her own joke “Actually you probably will just be sitting on the beach, and D.W. and her friends would ask if they could poke your stomach and you say `woo-hoo' or what ever the Pillsbury doughboy says when someone pokes his stomach. But the thought of you preparing for swimsuit season is just disturbing.”

“I am not that overweight,” Buster replied.

“If you say so but please stop bugging Sue Ellen,” Muffy explained, “She is trying her best to lose the weight.”

“But I enjoy making her feel miserable by bragging I can eat junk food all day and all he has is salad, water and various other health foods,” Buster said as he finished his sundae he had the urge to order another one so he did.

“Buster you are turning into a fatty,” Muffy complained.

There were more cruder words Muffy could think of but D.W. was sitting at the table behind Buster and she didn't want to get in trouble by Mrs. Read for saying a swear word.

“They say at the rate you are going for this is that you are going to be out sooner than anticipated,” Mrs. Armstrong said, “Your progress report states that you lost almost 30 pounds.”

“I am mostly exercising and drinking water while I am there,” Sue Ellen replied.

”That's good you are really determined to lose the weight very quickly,” Mrs. Armstrong said as she smiled at her.

Sue Ellen grabbed another bottle of water and drank it.

When she went to the weight loss camp this week she was pretty much eating more and more healthy foods instead of junk food, she avoided the stuff with aspartame with all costs because it wasn't really good for anyone in the long run. As she went to the mess hall for lunch the two 10 year olds confronted her.

“We won a contest, we get to leave!” Beth said happily.

“Congratulations,” Sue Ellen replied.

“We don't really care about loosing weight but we both won liposuction,” Randy replied.

“I for one am glad I am out of here;” Beth admitted, “They are paying for us to get liposuction since we both won some contest.”

They waddled to their parent's car never to be seen again.

As the weeks passed Sue Ellen was now loosing more and more weight she lost about 50 pounds in the first 6 weeks however Buster had gained about 75 pounds.

Sue Ellen was about 145 pounds she was noticeably thinner but through Buster's eyes it wasn't good enough.

“I am still keeping you in check,” Buster said as he was snacking on a box of cupcakes, “Right after this I will eat some ice cream, three slices of pizza, and two hamburgers just to see that I can eat what ever I want and my mom won't send me to a fat camp, I can weigh 500 pounds and not go to a fat camp fatty.”

Buster of course was wearing bigger clothes since he was hovering around 190 pounds.

“Oh shut up Buster!” Fern yelled.

Sue Ellen ignored Buster as he continued eating fattening foods in front of her.

Buster was quite chubby but he didn't really care, all he wanted to do was make Sue Ellen miserable.

“I guess the idea of you preparing for swimsuit season is out of the question,” Muffy joked.

“I will still prepare without loosing any weight,” Buster replied.

“I didn't really need to hear that,” Muffy replied flatly.

“That is just disturbing,” Fern thought.

When Sue Ellen went for another week of intensive weight loss, she needed some advice that she should have asked earlier, “Jimbo, I have a problem, there's a kid in my class and he is constantly snacking in front of me thinking I will abandon this program and start snacking like crazy; yet he is snacking like crazy.”

“I see he is bringing it on himself in a weird sense,” Jimbo explained, “Just ignore him.”

“But it is hard, he is always eating ice cream and constantly snacking in front of me just to see me break down, and when I go for the healthier choices at the Sugar Bowl I always see him with a Super Big Pig in hand,” Sue Ellen explained, “He has been eating processed foods like crazy even when I am not there since my friends have been telling me about it.”

“Has he been gaining weight himself?” Jimbo asked.

“Yea I noticed that he is quite a bit chubbier,” Sue Ellen explained.

“Just ignore him and eventually he will probably be here,” Jimbo replied.

“I don't know about that, since he only lives with his mom they don't have much money,” Sue Ellen explained.

“I see I am guessing whenever you leave and if, and only if he is done living off processed foods he will probably diet like crazy,” Jimbo explained.

“I don't know about that either,” Sue Ellen replied, “He does snack a whole lot, like a friend of mine told me that if he was trapped on an island that all he would have is junk food on the island.”

Jimbo laughed at the thought, “He seems to be addicted to junk food or something.”

“Well presumably he has a really high metabolism, but over the past few weeks he has been gaining weight,” Sue Ellen replied.

“Thank you for telling me this for me failure is not an option, I have had helped over 200 kids since I started here, I helped them lose weight and I successfully helped them all, but Beth and Randy are an advanced case since they sneak in snacks, we will just paid for them to get liposuction just to get them out of here, they been here for almost two years.”

Sue Ellen was nervous she didn't want to stay here for that long so she went for bottle of water and a jog to quicken up the weight loss process.

As the week progressed she lost another 10 pounds yet Buster gained 10 pounds due to his snacking.

“So I am about 135 now, and you are?” Sue Ellen asked.

“I am not telling I am in the low hundreds,” Buster lied.

“You are such a liar maybe 180, no one with a body that looks like yours is in the low hundreds,” Muffy exclaimed.

“From the looks of things you are well over 175 pounds,” Fern observed, “I am guessing 200, but I don't know.”

“So Buster who is the fatty now?” Sue Ellen joked as she was drinking another bottle of water.

“You are still dieting, so I am still going to make you miserable, just watch me eat this pizza whole,” Buster replied as he ate a slice, “Then I am going to eat a lot of cake and ice cream, and we will see who will break down and start getting fat again.”

Sue Ellen Fern and Muffy laughed and walked away and they jogged around the block a few times, she kept herself determined to lose more weight. Fern and Muffy were finding it funny Buster was replacing the weight Sue Ellen lost.

Sue Ellen was drinking a bottle of water, “I find it funny that Buster is quite overweight now.”

“I find it funny that Buster is now starting to get fat,” Fern admitted, “And it is sick.”

“I know he is vomitroucious,” Muffy added, “He could easily be the Pillsbury doughboy.”

“Well he has the stomach we can poke,” Fern joked.

Buster was home about 30 minutes later and he waddled to the pantry for some cupcakes and ate them quickly.

“Buster you are developing a large Buddha belly, it might be time to make some changes to your diet,” Mrs. Baxter said.

Buster was laughing from the inside, “…Right, make changes to my diet.”

“I got to go and drop something off at the post office; I will be back in about 20 minutes,” Mrs. Baxter said “The Elwood City Times want me to do a lot of driving around.”

Right after Mrs. Baxter left Buster was eating some chips.

When Sue Ellen got home, the weight loss camp called, “Hello Sue Ellen, its Jimbo I think another week or two will be good enough for you.”

“Thank you,” Sue Ellen replied then hung up the phone.

“Who was on the phone?” Mrs. Armstrong asked.

“Jimbo, he said that I will probably need at least one or two more weeks at the weight loss camp.” Sue Ellen explained.

“You are loosing weight very quickly,” Mrs. Armstrong stated.

“Yea but Buster is gaining weight very quickly,” Sue Ellen joked.

“Mrs. Baxter told me that he was just since he wanted to see if you would start snacking again, but it is good that you ignored him and stayed focus on your goal,” Mrs. Armstrong said.

Sue Ellen was anticipating being thin again but was worried about Buster; she shrugged it off since Buster did treat her fairly bad when she was getting fat off the processed foods.

Monday came and that meant another week of being at the weight loss center.

Sue Ellen tried her hardest loosing as much weight this week as possible she had lost about 12 pounds this week plus counting a few pounds lost over the weekend she was moving fairly quickly to get this over with she knew that she was getting thinner and was under 120 pounds.

As the week closed her weight was well under 115 pounds as she was exercising a whole lot more. She would find more and more time to exercise as much as she could plus drinking as much water as she could to quicken the process of loosing weight, her parents were proud of her. As were her friends; however Buster was still mocking her and gaining weight in the process.

She went to the Sugar Bowl with Fern and saw Buster eating another sundae; they both sighed but laughed as Sue Ellen was pretty much considered petite to Buster since he was presumably twice Sue Ellen's weight since he didn't know how many pounds he weighed he couldn't see his feet or for that matter the digital readout on the scale anymore.

“I still think you could stand to lose some more weight,” Buster criticized.

“You should talk about yourself,” Fern joked as she poked his large stomach.

“Your supposed to say `woo-hoo',” Muffy joked.

“I will just get liposuction when Sue Ellen is off her diet, I know she will break down and start snacking again,” Buster explained.

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?” Fern asked.

“Yea,” Buster replied.

“You should really go on a diet,” Sue Ellen suggested.

“Hey my body my rules, it is my choice what I want to eat,” Buster explained.

Sue Ellen and Fern left for a few hours of exercise.

“Hey Sue Ellen do you want fries with your shake?” Buster called from the sugar bowl when Sue Ellen was walking down the street.

Fern and Sue Ellen were doing more vigorous workout and Sue Ellen was loosing weight progressively over the weekend, after several previous weekends of dropping in sizes of clothes, this final week for her was going to be the one that would mean a lot to her, her weight was at about 100 her goal was going to be under 85. She knew she could do this.

As the days passed full of vigorous exercise and drinking water she was dropping an average of 3 pounds a day when Friday came she was about 82 pounds. And was finally able to lead a normal life again.

“I am finally off the diet,” Sue Ellen said happily as her parents hugged her, “But Buster…”

“He pretty much gained all the weight that you lost,” Mrs. Armstrong replied, “The tables have turned on him, we knew some day our friend Buster would gain a lot of weight.”

“I feel bad for him but he was making fun of me,” Sue Ellen admitted.

“Congratulations,” Fern said.

“Maybe Buster will have to go on some talk show and his mom will talk about how fat he is and they will send him to the weight loss center you gone to,” Muffy suggested, “Just like on Maureen and maybe Mr. Ratburn will show it in our class and Buster will have a nickname that everyone in class or the Tough Customers make up like, `Two Ton Buster'.”

Fern and Sue Ellen both laughed.

“It will be an off color Talk Show if they put that,” Fern replied.

Fantasy Scene.

“Today on Maureen our topic is Kids who are Obese,” A poodle woman said, “And our first guest is Two Ton Buster Baxter who weighs about 300 pounds.”

Buster waddles out on stage with a bucket of fried chicken and says, “She is still dieting; I am entitled to make fun of her and snack as much as I want while she diets!”

End Fantasy Scene.

Fern just gives Muffy a weird look.

“I don't know about that, the show is taped months in advance,” Sue Ellen replied, “But if it is on maybe he will be taking the trip to New York and will be on the show and in a few weeks we will see it as Mr. Ratburn will let us watch it in class and Buster will complain that I am still dieting but I am not.”

“I don't know if Mrs. Baxter told him yet but she can't afford to send Buster to the weight loss center or get liposuction,” Mrs. Armstrong said.

Sue Ellen just giggled, “So what happens now?”

“She will make him diet,” Mrs. Armstrong replied, “Send him to the doctor get him to prescribe Buster a low fat diet,”

“It will just be like that game where you stuff marshmallows in your mouth and say, `chubby bunny',” Muffy joked, “Because Buster is a very chubby bunny, we don't even have to eat the marshmallows to say it.”

“…Right,” Fern replied, “But it is funny that he is one now.”

Mrs. Armstrong laughed at the joke, “That is mean but funny at the same time.”

“I don't know why I gained weight so quickly,” Sue Ellen admitted.

“It is because you aren't used to processed foods, as most the countries we lived in there wasn't much in processed foods,” Mrs. Armstrong replied, “When I was your age, I was quite overweight myself and dieted like crazy.”

“Should I help Buster lose weight?” Sue Ellen asked, “Like it is quite terrible to see him right now.”

“I believe he learned a lesson,” Muffy stated, “But he is still snacking heavily.”

“He was pretty mean to you, but how the tables have turned; he is suffering from an eating disorder and stuff,” Fern replied.

Arthur came over, “Hello Sue Ellen, congratulations on loosing the weight.”

“Thank you,” Sue Ellen replied.

“Do you think Buster will lose the weight or do you think he is happy?” Arthur asked.

“I think he is happy, like you told me the thing about being stuck on an island, if Buster was stuck on an island all he would need would be a lot of junk food,” Sue Ellen explained, “So in theory yes, I believe that he is happy.”

“Happy that he is now a fat pig?” Muffy asked, “But who will help him?”

“I don't want to,” Fern replied, “He was being pretty mean and we can just let him dig himself out of the hole he dug.”

“I am afraid I will be consumed by his fat,” Muffy jokingly admitted, “I would like to see what plays will be on and what role he would play.”

“Ask him yourself,” Arthur replied, “Besides I think he is happy, despite his weight problem.”

“But being at that weight at his height really isn't healthy,” Fern replied.

“I see, but I know I can admit that I got addicted to processed foods,” Sue Ellen said out of the blue, “Just look at Buster, as I was loosing weight Buster would brag that he wouldn't end up like me and several weeks later his weight shot way up as mine shot down, but it really isn't a good idea for Buster to be at the weight he is now, it could lead to serious health problems, fallen arches and…” Sue Ellen started to laugh “He could get harpooned,”

“You have been reading Garfield again right?” Mrs. Armstrong joked.

“Does his mom care that he is overweight anyways?” Arthur asked curiously, “Like from past experiences his mom is pretty over protective.”

“Yea, she is really worried,” Mrs. Armstrong replied, “But she didn't know how to put him on a diet since all he eats is junk food anyways, and diets are not for kids, they have to be prescribed by a doctor.”

“She knows that she can't put him on a diet it has to be prescribed by a doctor,” Sue Ellen explained and repeated what her mom said.

“Mrs. Baxter does have a very busy schedule she knows Buster has been gaining weight but hasn't had time to sit down with him and talk things over,” Mrs. Armstrong stated.

At the Baxter residence Buster weighed close to 300 pounds he was eating nothing but junk food. His stomach was hanging well over his pants.

Mrs. Baxter came in to the den being slightly annoyed, “I don't understand why you were being mean to Sue Ellen, and by the looks of things you do weigh close to 300 pounds.”

“I can just get the liposuction,” Buster replied as he formed a smile on his chubby face.

“I hate to break it to you but don't have enough money for that,” Mrs. Baxter said.

Busters smile faded as he looked at his large stomach. His shirt had rode up exposing his flabby gut, “It will take me forever to lose the weight.”

15 minutes later Mrs. Baxter and Buster went to the doctor's office.

“Buster Baxter, your mother told me you were gaining weight, this is the second time I ever prescribed this but I recommend a strict low fat diet, no snacks allowed,” the doctor said as he measured his stomach and waist, “Your stomach is about 56 inches, waist is about 80 inches.”

“That means I will lock up the cupboard and pantry,” Mrs. Baxter replied.

Buster sighed in disbelief as there wouldn't be anymore fast food, pastries or ice cream sundaes for months.

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment