Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Buster brings in a certain plant for plant week.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


After the events at the arboretum Buster managed to find a plant, it was called a gerbera a large daisy like flower.

He managed to pull it from the root and take it as he like how weird they looked.

“Ok, Mr. Baxter, you are to present now.” Ratburn said.

Buster was about to present but Mr. Haney walked in instead.

“Aww…” Buster complained, “This isn't fair, I am going to join Binky and get an F for sure, just because he brought in a dead plant, and I don't have a presentation.”

“I am happy to say that Fern is fine, however her arm in broken,” Mr. Haney announced, “Also due to the issue that happened yesterday with Buster and his plant it is our responsibility to talk about this,” He turned to Mr. Ratburn, “You should talk to them.”

Mr. Haney left and Buster sat down.

“Ok, Mr. Haney is right, we have to talk about this certain plant; it is an illegal plant Buster brought in called marijuana Buster was lucky that the police didn't arrest him or anything,” Mr. Ratburn announced, “Marijuana is a illicit drug that people smoke,”

Mr. Ratburn did a lecture all afternoon about how bad drugs were.

Buster left the class and threw the gerbera in the garbage as he was annoyed he didn't get to present, “Why won't they let me present?”

“You stole that plant from the arboretum,” George replied.

“Shouldn't you apologize to Fern?” Arthur asked.

“I saved her life!” Buster exclaimed, “Why should I apologize to her?”

“Because you pushed her off a high branch,” Arthur replied, “She broke her arm and it is your fault.”

Buster stormed out of the school.

Arthur and George stood there watching Buster walk away from the school.

“Should we pay her a visit, get her a get well card?” George asked.

“Yea,” Arthur replied.

Arthur and his friends went to pay Fern a visit when they arrived in the hospital room, her arm was in a cast, her forehead was bandaged up and she looked really tired.

“Hi Fern,” Arthur said.

“Hi…” Fern said tiredly.

“She is under the influence of some painkillers,” The nurse said.

“Where is Buster?” Fern asked.

“He kind of got a bit annoyed because he didn't get to present because Mr. Haney came in to tell Mr. Ratburn to talk about the plant Buster brought in, he kind of trashed it after in a fit of rage.” George explained.

“When will she be back in school?” Arthur asked curiously.

“They put the cast on and she is practically clear to leave but she will probably stay home for a few days,” Mrs. Walters replied.

“Buster is getting punished for what he did,” Muffy said, “However Mr. Ratburn did not think of a punishment yet, and Mrs. Baxter is yet to find out about the plant he brought in.”




Buster was being disciplined by Mrs. Baxter

“You brought in what to school?” Mrs. Baxter asked in shock.

“Some sort of plant that was illegal or something,” Buster replied, “I found out the day I brought it in, the police confiscated it.”

“I also heard what happened to Fern and about you pushing her off a branch eight feet off the ground,” Mrs. Baxter added, “Go to your room there will be no desserts for a month and no TV either, oh and I expect you to apologize to Fern.”




“I still can't believe what he did,” Muffy said, “Buster has an overactive imagination that tends to go overboard sometimes.”

“Perhaps we can coax him into apologizing to you,” Francine suggested.

“I heard Buster flipping out the other day because of the plant I brought in,” Fern said sadly.

“When will you be back in school?” Muffy asked.

“Perhaps I will pay the Brain a visit,” Fern smiled, “I will see if I could leave today.”

“I believe you are ok to leave,” The doctor said as he was just checking up on another patient, “You can join your friends right now.”

Fern looked outside and she estimated it was about 4:00.

Mrs. Walters walked back in and she helped Fern up. They both left the hospital Fern had a red balloon in her left hand.

“Can you drop me off at the Brains?” Fern asked curiously.

“He is at the ice cream shop,” Mrs. Walters stated.

When they got there Mrs. Powers gave Fern a free ice cream.

“Thanks,” Fern said happily then turned to the Brain, “I need your help; I saw how huge you got those tomato plants,”

“Yea with growth hormones,” The Brain replied, “I believe the size of them could combat world hunger someday.”

“Let's use some of them on my Venus flytraps,” Fern suggested smiling evilly.

“That sounds cool but what about the food for them they are going to expect a lot more than flies,” The Brain said nervously, “Because the bigger they get the more hungry they get.”

“We will figure that out when they get bigger,” Fern replied.

TBC

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment