Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Buster brings in a certain plant for plant week.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5


Buster was still shocked, “I am not presenting a pussy willow!”

“Then you get an F,” Mr. Ratburn replied, “And I still expect you to apologize to Fern.”

“Fine, I will present it but you do know everyone is going to laugh at me,” Buster said negatively.




After school a Francine, Muffy, the Brain as well as Arthur and Sue Ellen decided to help out.

“They are definitely bigger,” Fern said.

“Yea, the plant growth hormone works really well,” The Brain replied, “Now Buster will surely have to apologize.”

“Since when did he think that coniferous trees eat people?” Sue Ellen asked curiously.

“Buster is an idiot, no questions asked, he should be put in a remedial class,” Muffy said sternly, “And this is Ferns outlet for payback, she knows when the flytraps are much bigger they are going to creep Buster out and Buster will scream like a girl which he does anyways since he is scared of just about everything.”

Arthur looked at Fern and smiled at her, “Can we sign your cast?”

“Sure,” Fern said happily.

Within moments her cast was signed by her friends.

“Does it hurt?” Sue Ellen asked.

“It is numb,” Fern replied.

“What was your first thought when Buster pushed you off the branch?” Arthur asked curiously.

“My first thought was when I landed on the ground was that I am going to kill him, I am tired of him and his crazy theories about aliens and stuff,” Fern explained.

“But you will laugh come tomorrow because Buster has to present a pussy willow as his plant,” Francine said as she was laughing.

Fern found this amusing and turned to the Brain, “How many days do you expect the plants will be ready?”

“I'd give about two or three days,” The Brain replied, “We just have to make up a situation involving them because the flytraps are going to be huge by the third day.”

“Perhaps we will tell him that they ate George and Arthur,” Muffy suggested.

“Perhaps,” Fern said, “That is an excellent idea,”

They were all laughing at the idea and the vision of Buster being scared stiff.

“Do you really think two days is going to be enough?” Fern asked.

“Yea, they will start growing about five times their size,” The Bran replied.




The next day at school Fern was back in class and Buster brought in a pussy willow.

Everyone was just laughing at him as he brought in the plant.

“I brought in this plant, it is in areas of eastern North America found in swampy areas,” Buster said, “This plant is chosen by me because it is weird and feels like a cat's tail.”

Everyone was just snickering at Buster as he continued his presentation. When he sat down next to Muffy she had her say, “So Buster, are you going to apologize to Fern?”

“I saved her life, I should get a medal for risking my life and climbing that tree everyone knows I could have been eaten by it,” Buster said, “But where is my medal, my thank you? I don't get any because I got sent to the office and grounded for a month.”

“Buster just apologize, and accept the fact that you don't know the difference between coniferous and carnivorous,” Francine said.

“They are both the same, coniferous means that it is a type of tree that eats animals,” Buster said, “Carnivorous means that it is an animal that eats other animals.”

Fern just sighed sadly but she was laughing on the inside thinking of what to do to scare Buster so badly that he will have to check under the bed and in the closet for Venus flytraps.

The days had quickly past and now the Venus flytraps were huge, almost as big as full grown tomato plants, one could put their fist in the traps and they would slowly close up.

Everyone minus Buster was at Ferns.

“Ok, here is the plan I say that Arthur and George got eaten by the plants, this will freak out Buster, in order to scare him even more I will say that I have to feed the plants Binky, Sue Ellen and the Brain.” Fern explained. “I will start crying as I tell him Arthur and George got eaten by the plants,”

Muffy had a better idea, “How about someone creates a fake vine like the fly trap has and Binky can use it and drag one by one to our supposed deaths?”

“That's even better,” Fern said, “But I still want to tell him that I will feed the plants the Brain or Sue Ellen,”

“Agreed,” Muffy replied.

“Ok, Arthur, Binky, George, Sue Ellen and Brain hide in the back room I will call Buster telling him the supposed bad news,” Fern instructed as she was getting the scent of onions in her eyes so she could cry.

The Brain was making a fake vine, and completed it quickly, he handed it to Binky, “It is just a green jump rope, with fake leaves on it.”

Fern went to the phone and called Buster, “Buster Arthur and George got eaten by my Venus flytraps.”

“Oh no!” Buster said, “I will come over in a minute and destroy your plants!”

Buster ran to Ferns as fast as he could he saw Fern crying, “They are both dead?”

“Yea,” She cried.

Buster saw everyone else with saddened looks on their faces.

Binky whipped out the rope and it grabbed Francine, “Ieeee!” and she was being dragged into the room, Buster was scared, within moments the Brain was next to meet is supposed untimely demise.

Buster was now sweating.

“I got to go feed the plants Sue Ellen,” Fern said as Muffy took Sue Ellen into the back room, “Oh and you are next.”

“You're sick!” Buster said as he was almost going to throw up, he ran to the washroom throwing up.

“I feed the cuts of meat now, Muffy pays for them,” Fern said as she joined her friend, “Now it is time for me to feed the plants you.”

Buster stopped throwing up and lay flat on the tiles of the bathroom, Muffy and Fern dragged him to where the plants up while he was kicking and screaming.

“Hurry up time for you to meet your untimely demise,” Muffy said.

“You both are sick!” Buster said as he struggled to let go.

“Binky!” Muffy said, “It is time for Buster to be plant food”

Binky came up dusting his hands off, “I fed the plants, Sue Ellen and Jenna, now it is your turn,” Binky said as he grabbed him but Buster was being difficult.

“Do you hear that they are saying, `Feed me Buster' “Fern lied.

“Unfortunately they are restless and they accept no substitutions so please meet your fate as so many have done before,” Muffy explained.

Buster quickly got up and ran out of Fern's screaming; when he got home he locked the door, barricaded himself in his room as well as locked the door.

Within a moment Fern called Mrs. Baxter, “Tell Buster to come over, he needs to apologize to me.”

Mrs. Baxter ran upstairs and knocked on the door, “Buster, Fern wants her apology now,”

“Nooo!” Buster screamed, “She fed my friends to her plants, she is a sicko!”

“Buster Baxter!” Mrs. Baxter said as she was getting impatient, “Go over there and apologize right this instant!”

Buster removed the debris blocking his bedroom door and he opened it, “My friends are dead! Fern fed them to her flytraps!”

“Nonsense,” Mrs. Baxter said as they went to Fern's

When they got there Buster was in panic mode since he saw one of the huge Venus fly traps, “I don't want to become plant food!”

“Buster calm down,” Mrs. Baxter said, “This won't be painful at all.”

Buster was obviously offended, “Now you are encouraging her behavior as well?”

“Just apologize to her,” Mrs. Baxter sighed, “Please.”

“She killed my friends!” Buster said as he was almost crying, “She is a soulless monster!”

“Muffy, Binky, prepare the plants for their feedings,” Fern said.

Binky and Muffy grabbed his arms and Buster was struggling as he was being dragged to the plant.

Buster stopped, “I am sorry I pushed you off the branch!”

“Can you speak up so everyone can hear?” Fern asked.

Buster said it again but louder.

“Thank you,” Fern said.

Buster made a mad dash home and barricaded himself in his room.

After he left though everyone came out of the back room.

“I think he learned his lesson,” Fern said as everyone was laughing.




That night before Buster went to bed he checked under his bed and his closet for Venus flytraps.

The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment