Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Organization

This story is based around Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart/Leon and many more FF characters. Love is strong but can also be weak. Let your friends hold it together and make it stronger. Never let your friends out of your sight.

Chapter 2 - The Organization

Chapter 2 - The Organization

Leon laid Cloud’s fragile body onto one of the single beds in their room and sat opposite him; waiting to see if there was any response. A few mere minutes went by before he sighed deeply seeing nothing had changed. A few towns’ people including, Aerith and Merlin gathered around his bed pondering to themselves and whispering questions to each other; their expressions confused and worried. A few glared at the young boy who didn’t take his eyes off Cloud, even for a second. He kept glancing at his earring trying to remember where he had seen it before. Soon enough, silence fell upon the room. No one said a word. The only sound heard was the sound of people’s steady breathing. A few looked at each other but said nothing. Leon put his head down and closed his eyes thinking deeply. His breathing became slower. His heart beat steady. His whole body relaxed. But then, something just had to break the silence.
        “Cloudy?”
        Leon shot up and looked at the young boy who was leaning over Cloud’s face. He nudged his shoulder hoping he would wake up but there was no reply.
        “How do you know his name?” Leon moved closer to the young boy and examined him from top to bottom.
        “I don’t know…” he replied simply, nudging Cloud again. “The name just came to me.”
        “Hey you have the same earring as Cloud!” Leon stuck out his finger pointing to the wolf like symbol hooked onto the young boys’ ear.
        “I know. Do you know why that is?”
        “No…” Leon replied shaking his head lightly.
        Before any of them could say another word,Cloud moaned; raising a hand to his head. He flicked open his eyes and looked around the room before stopping at the young boy.
        “I know you…” he said; rubbing his head.
        The young boy looked confused but watched as a single tear drop slid down the side of Clouds cheek and made a small stain on the pillow below.
        "Where did you get that earring from?” Cloud sat up slowly waiting for a reply.
        The young boy felt for the earring. “I don’t know. I think someone gave it to me…but I don’t remember.”
        Cloud said nothing but looked away as a few more tears made their way down Cloud’s face. Leon opened his mouth but no words came out. He stepped back unable to say anything in comfort.
        “I’m sorry” Cloud finally said.
        Leon looked confused and so did the other towns’ people, but the young boy seemed to know exactly what Cloud meant.
        “No, Cloud.” He replied. “It wasn’t your fault.”
        “You remember?” Cloud stood up with his eyes wide open desperately waiting for a reply.
        “I’m not too sure, but some things are coming back to me. I remember I was only young. There was a battle and you were there. Then I remember seeing blood and that’s it.”
        Cloud grabbed the young boy and hugged him tightly. This time tears streamed down his eyes but he didn’t care. He was just happy that his brother was alive.
        “I’m sorry! I should have saved you when I had the chance but instead I just stood there helplessly lost in the thought you were going to die! I’m sorry I couldn’t have been a better brother.”
        The young boy didn’t know what to say. Instead he just nodded and tried to push himself away from the tight grip Cloud had against him. The towns’ people stared in shock.
        “I didn’t know Cloud had a brother” one of them said to another.
        Commotion immediately built up. People ran out onto the streets screaming and telling shop keepers the wonderful news. Leon ran out of Merlin’s house and headed towards the market place; his feet barely touching the ground as he darted along the stone path.
        “Kitty!” he screamed almost tripping over a pebble. “KITTY!”
        A young girl with long brown hair turned around from what she was doing and looked for the person who had called her name. She caught site of Leon and headed towards him.
        “What is it?” She asked, finally meeting up with him.
        Leon panted long and hard before he replied. “Cloud… a…. brother… has…”
        “Cloud has a brother? Oh! Where!?”
        Leon smacked his head; exhausted after running from Merlin’s house to the market place. He took a few deep breaths and pointed to a narrow road at the far end of the market.After regaining himself, he took Kitty to where Cloud and his younger brother were. It was a fair way if you walked but Leon had no choice.
        Town’s people still ran around in a panic as Leon and Kitty pushed through a small crowd in front of Merlin’s house, shocked about the recent news they just heard. Kitty fumbled on her way through the crowd and tripped; landing hard on the ground. She whimpered as she sat up slowly watching a dribble of blood run down her right leg from a small cut. It was small but deep. She looked up and tried to cry out for Leon, but her small voice wasn’t heard. Leon eventually looked back wondering where his sister had gone and could see her helplessly curled up on the ground. He took a few tissues from his pocket and headed over to where she lay.
        “Are you alright?”
        Kitty nodded without saying anything, but winced when her older brother dabbed the deep wound with a tissue trying to clear away the blood.
        “Its gonna sting a little. Let’s get inside Merlin’s house. I’m sure there’s some antiseptic and other first aid crap in there.”
        Kitty laughed and took her brothers hand. They pushed past a few people before they heard, “JAMIE NO!!”
        A large wolf like creature pushed back the crowd and stood proudly in front of Cloud; guarding him. Its fur was a glistening silver with a small dull grey patch in the center of its back and the tips of its ears. A spectacular sight indeed, though Cloud didn’t seem all thrilled about it. His face went a shocking grey as he started to shake uncontrollably.
        The wolf seemed to be focused on an empty space in the middle of the small street. It did not move or even blink. A slight wind blew its fur gently out of place and the whole town went quiet; just watching the lone wolf stand perfectly still.Half an hour went by; a few people went back to their homes, others sat down waiting to see if anything happened. Luckily something DID happen. A small black hole appeared in the empty space and gradually grew bigger. The wolf began to growl.
        “What the hell is that thing?” Leon stepped back pulling Kitty along with him.
        “Organization XIII….”Kitty said under her breath… She pulled herself away from Leon and collapsed on the ground. Her breathing grew heavier and she began to glow a pale white. Not even seconds later, she began to transform into a magnificent dragon with giant grey wings. The top of her head was covered by a metal plate of amour with the nobody sign in the middle. Leon gasped and fell backwards in shock. Kitty turned her head and looked into the black hole. She snorted as a tall figure wearing black emerged. He brushed back his red spiked hair from his face and snickered.
        “Kitix, Jamix, the organization is waiting for you.” He said looking back and forth between Kitty and the wolf.
        “Wait…” Cloud thought. “Jamie is an organization member?”
        Leon looked down in disappointment. “I knew this day would come eventually…but will I just stand here and watch helplessly as I loose her again…?”  

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It might seem a bit rushed but I want to get onto the fighting scenes! XD

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkmoogle121 on April 23, 2007, 12:35:41 PM

darkmoogle121 on
darkmoogle121SWEET!!! its tottally awesome so far!! i can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on April 2, 2007, 3:18:32 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyOMG.....*wait 4 it*.......THATS SOOOO EXCITING, AND IM IN IT, I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER!!X3