Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Allegainces

New cats. New clans. A new beginning. A lot of things have changed over 100 years. Now you will hear the story from the eyes of the cats that witnessed it all.

Chapter 1 - Allegainces

Chapter 1 - Allegainces


Thunderclan

Leader: Swiftstar- White she-cat with green eyes and light brown spots.



Deputy: Mudclaw- Dark brown tom with strange yellow eyes and black paws, tail, and ears.



Medicine Cat: Hollowtail- Sand colored she-cat with beautiful blue eyes.

Apprentice: Mousepaw



Warriors:

Sunfur- Yellow she-cat with golden stripes and blue eyes. When she gets in the sun her pelt turns ginger. She is Gingerfoot's and Browntail's sister.

Apprentice: Snowpaw



Briskclaw-Dirt colored tom with green eyes. He is very fast.

Apprentice: Hawkpaw



Spottedflower- Tortoise- shell she-cat with daring Hazel eyes. Briskclaw's mate.



Amberpelt- Amber colored tom with pitch black paws and copper eyes.



Silvertail- A silver tabby she-cat with deep blue eyes. She has a light silver tail and paws.

Browntail's mate



Browntail- Light brown colored tom with a dark brown tail. He has green eyes.

Silvertail's mate. Brother of Gingerfoot and Sunfur.



Gingerfoot- A ginger she-cat with amber eyes. She is a skilled fighter and is Sunfur's and Browntail's sister

Apprentice: Creampaw



Sandstripe- A sand colored tom with copper eyes. Aquawhisker's brother.



Aquawhisker- A white tom with blue-green eyes and black spots. Sandstripe's brother.

Apprentice: Barkpaw



Wavewhisper- A white she-cat with blue eyes. At night, her pelt looks like it is light blue.



Copperfoot- A copper colored tom with yellow eyes. Yelloweyes's brother.

Apprentice: Acornpaw



Yelloweyes- A jet black she-cat with yellow eyes. Copperfoot's sister

Apprentices:

Acornpaw- Rusty brown tom with blue eyes. Barkpaw's brother



Barkpaw- A grey she-cat with dark brown eyes. She is a fast learner. Acornpaw's sister.



Creampaw- Cream colored she-cat with blue eyes. She and Snowpaw are twins.



Snowpaw- Cream colored she-cat with blue eyes. From a far away distance, her fur looks as white as snow.



Hawkpaw- A brown tabby tom with big amber eyes. He has a grey tail and is Mousepaw's brother.



Mousepaw- A dusty brown she-cat with green eyes. Hawkpaw's sister.

Queens:

Flowerfoot- A ginger she-cat with green eyes. She is expecting kits in a day or two.



Greypelt- A grey she-cat with blue eyes. Her kits are Nightkit, Whitekit, Calicokit and Branchkit.



Stumpytail- A calico she-cat expecting kits in a week.

Kits:

Nightkit- A black tom with green eyes.



Whitekit- A white tom with hazel eyes.



Branchkit- A brown she-cat with green eyes.



Calicokit- A calico she-cat with hazel eyes.

Elders:

Raggedfur- A red tom with green eyes.



Hazelfoot- A hazel she-cat with blue eyes.

Shadowclan

Leader: Shadestar- Grey she-cat with green eyes. She has white paws and tail-tip.



Deputy: Greyheart- Grey tom with dark grey stripes. He has yellow eyes.



Medicine Cat: Riverstorm- Silver tabby tom with blue eyes.



Warriors:

Firestorm- A ginger tom with blue eyes. He has pale colored paws.

Apprentice: Gracepaw



Moonshadow- A pitch black she-cat with green eyes. She has a grey underbelly and tail-tip. Redfur's mate.



Thundercloud- A black tom with hazel eyes. He has a yellow tail and yellow splotches.



Pinetail- A sandy cored she-cat with hazel eyes. She is Bluepelt's sister.



Redfur- A red colored tom with green eyes. He has a white underbelly. Moonshadow's mate.

Apprentice: Silverpaw



Bluepelt- A silver she-cat with a white muzzle and paws. She has amber eyes. Pintail's sister.

Apprentices:

Gracepaw- Grey tabby tom with blue eyes. He has white ears.



Silverpaw- Silver she-cat with amber eyes. She is Fleetkit's and Sacredkit's sister.

Queens:

Runningspring- White she-cat with brown splotches and green eyes. Mother of Fleetkit, Sacredkit, and Silverpaw.

Kits:

Fleetkit- White tom with amber eyes and tiny brown splotches.



Sacredkit- Silver tom with green eyes and white paws.

Elders:

Raintail- A red she-cat with hazel eyes. She has a light silver tail that looks like rain.

Riverclan



Leader: Sleetstar- A white tom with blue eyes and grey stripes.



Deputy: Windstorm- A white she-cat with silver patches and brown eyes.



Medicine Cat: Opaltail- Tortoise-shell she-cat with aqua eyes.



Warriors:

Shallowheart- Light silver tom with yellow eyes and white spots.



Treetail- Dusty brown she-cat with blue eyes. Poppywind's mate.

Apprentice: Owlpaw



Ostrichclaw- Black tom with brown eyes and dark brown paws. Blackheart's brother.



Poppywind- Sand colored tom with green eyes and light brown paws. Treetail's mate.



Branchpelt- Dark brown tom with yellow eyes. He is a good fighter.

Apprentice: Greypaw



Blackheart- Black pelt with green eyes. He has a white tail-tip and underbelly.

Apprentice: Streampaw

Apprentices:

Owlpaw- Brown tom with yellow eyes. He has a white underbelly and black spots.



Greypaw- Grey she-cat with green eyes and black paws.



Streampaw- Ginger she-cat with deep blue eyes. She has an orange tail.

Queens:

Hickorytail- Brown she-cat with amber eyes. She is expecting kits in 3 days.

Kits:

Soon to come

Elders:

Roseclaw- Orange pelt with yellow paws and hazel eyes.


Windclan

Leader: Brackenstar- Black tom with amber eyes and short fur



Deputy: Grassfur- Grey tabby tom with dark green eyes.



Medicine Cat: Dirtpelt- brown tom with brown eyes and black stripes.



Warriors:

Goldenfoot- Ginger she-cat with gold paws and hazel eyes.



Leatherclaw- Black, almost green, tom with yellow eyes.

Apprentice: Hazelpaw



Scarletface- Grey she-cat with blue eyes. Amberpelt's sister.



Amberpelt- Amber tom with green eyes. Scarletface's brother.



Whitetail- Brown tom with blue eyes and a white tail. Aquatail's mate.

Apprentice: Redpaw



Aquatail- Silver-blue she-cat with aqua eyes. She has white paws. Whitetail's mate.

Apprentice- Rockpaw



Apprentices:

Hazelpaw- Hazel she-cat with amber eyes. Rockpaw's brother



Redpaw- A red tom with white paws, tail, muzzle, and ears. He has blue eyes.



Rockpaw- Brown tabby tom with amber eyes. Hazelpaw's brother.



Queens:

Rubyfoot- Ginger she-cat with eyes that shine like rubies. (Red) She has red paws. Mother of Hollykit, Merrykit (Marry as in “Merry Christmas!), and Leopardkit.

Moistpelt- Light yellow she-cat with hazel eyes. Expecting kits.



Kits:

Hollykit- Light brown she-cat with amber eyes.



Merrykit- Ginger she-cat with red eyes like her mom.



Leopardkit- Light brown she-cat with copper eyes. She has ginger spots.



Elders:

Snowpelt- White tom with blue eyes and grey spots.



Kitty-pets, loners, and roughs

Soon to come

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sunstar on March 30, 2008, 5:50:42 AM

Sunstar on
SunstarThat's sooooo awesome

Sunfur on March 11, 2006, 9:21:49 AM

Sunfur on
SunfurA new chapter has been added!

Sunfur on March 10, 2006, 6:41:43 AM

Sunfur on
SunfurThanks. I need to edit it a little, but thanks anyway!

Dark_Light on March 10, 2006, 12:59:25 AM

Dark_Light on
Dark_LightOh cool! I can't wait to read more!!!! I love your names, and I like how you told about more than just the cats physical appearence in the descriptions!