Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapta 11

Yup It's just total random out of the blue nonsense.

Chapter 11 - Chapta 11

Chapter 11 - Chapta 11
The search for Sonic's Wii.

Sonic and the gang are hanging out in the living room.

Sonic(playing Gamecube): Man these old Gamecube games are boooooooring. I want a Wii sooooooooo bad!!!!

Shadow(reading a magazine): I'm sure you do Sonic.

Tails(on the computer, doing who knows what): Sonic, Wii's are like, 500 dollars on Ebay, and good luck finding one NOT on Ebay.

Knuckles(Watching a fly on the wall): Yeah, you have to wait in line for a year pretty much.

Rouge(eating a chocolardiac arrest): And then they're still like, 250 dollars.

Sonic: So be it!!!! I shall wait in line for twenty years for one Wii in my possession!!!!

Shadow: This I gotta see...

AT EB GAMES

Sonic: Hey Shadow, wanna share some of that there granola with me?

Shadow(with a mouthful of granola): What granola?

Rouge: Why are we all waiting with you again?

Knuckles: Cause you said you needed more chocolate, the fly I was watching moved, and Tails computer "conviently" exploded.

Rouge: Oh yeahhh.





SSX: I really apologize for the short chapters, but if my sister EVER spotted me doing something as geeky as a FANFIC, I would NEVER hear the end of it.

DSPO:REVIEW!!!!!

KA-POPCORN!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment