Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flying Dutchman Captain

My 1st Story. Kinda Short. Plz Comment

Chapter 1 - Flying Dutchman Captain

Chapter 1 - Flying Dutchman Captain
The Day There Was No Flying Dutchman Captain

By: TailsOfMoonlight

As the tentacles grew from his face, he was more angered at Calypso for abandoning him. He gave Calypso his heart, figuratively, and literally. He became cruel and dark hearted. He gave no mercy and he was madder than ever. His true love wasnt there on the one day out of ten years Davy Jones could go on land. He stomped back on the ship and ordered the crew to set the sails to head off to the sea.
As night grew dark, Davy Jones was in his cabin. He was playing his organ with more heart than ever. The only thing was, Davy Jones has no heart. To be captain, you have to remove your heart and put it in a chest. If you stab the heart of the captain, then you will become the captain yourself. It was the rule of the Flying Dutchman that there was never to always be a captain. Although, every rule has a loophole.
He woke up from a deep, dark sleep to notice him holding his necklace. This necklace though, was a pair necklace. Davy Jones held one, and so did Calypso. It was a musical necklace. He grew a tear on his face and then stormed out of his room mad as ever. He told his crew that they must recover his heart from Calypso. They went to her cabin and the crew walked on the swamp into her cabin. Calypso was not there. They raided her home and discovered the chest with a note. It said, Davy Jones- You be a fool. You cannot trust me to be there on that one day. Would you love me if I were any different? You were my love. You are my love. But this will be the last you ever heard of me in this realm. Although, I will see you in the Realm of the Dead. I am sorry for this, I just cannot bear the burden of seeing you like this. Good-Bye Davy Jones.

Your True Love,

Calypso

The crew looked around a little bit more, and found the body of Calypso with a knife in her heart.
With his heart back in his possession, and the guilt of Calypsos death, Davy Jones felt a sorrow upon his life. Even though Calypso had killed herself, Davy Jones knew that he was the one who killed her. When night grew silent and the air was cold with the scent of sea on it, Davy Jones opened the chest containing his heart. He couldnt live with the guilt of Calypsos death. So, he took his cutlass and pierced his heart and as the midnight came, his body grew cold and Davy Jones was gone. The Captain of the Flying Dutchman was gone. There would be no more Captains of the Flying Dutchman. It was the end.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment