Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What's that noise?

I'm sorry that it's not dramatically written, but it's a script for some thing I'm doing on Youtube. You guys get to see it first!

Chapter 1 - What's that noise?

Chapter 1 - What's that noise?
(black screen)
Narrator: Mobius-a green planet, so much like earth, yet so different. Because Mobius is not inhabited by humans, but by sentient animals.

(begin color – see greenhill, red mountain, leaf forest and a plain where Mobian wolves converse. see small town near a river and a hill. zoom in on hill, where Sonic taps his fingers on the counter of a chili dog stand.)

Narrator: We see the rural community of Knothole, where nothing unexpected is happeng.

(see a blur-sonic dissapeers and reapeers extremly close to the camera)

Sonic: I’m beyond belief!!!

(slumps slightly)

Sonic: I’m also too cool for this job. I think that I could turn into some kind of rock-legendary-someone if my Uncle Chuck would give me more spare time. He’s into moral fiber building or something. He also thinks that it’s a silly idea to talk to the spectators, so we can’t talk for long. But check this out!
(starts playing “It Doesn’t Matter” on a guitar that pops out of no where. then he looks bored to tears, shrugs, and throws the guitar out)

(sonic revs
up a spin dash and rushes out of frame)

(camera catches up and follows Sonic, who reaches the town plaza within a split second and cheerfully waves to the civilians)
(Sonic runs past an amount of houses, a tailor, and a statue of the founder. He reaches a run of the mill looking house labled “Uncle Chuck’s Generic House” and is about to enter when a new hedghog looking unusually like Sonic with similar fur and a cowboy hat jumps out of a hedge and screams “Heeeeey, wimp!”
Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I mean, Uh, hi, E.S. What’s up?

E.S.: Well, I told everyone on the track team about the thing with the bowling shoes.

Sonic: You told them?! Why?!

E.S.: Just to see your mug when I told you. I should of taken a snapshot.

Sonic: Please, don’t do that. I’m trying to work on this little thing with uh, sensitive nerves. Yes, sensitive nerves.

E.S.: Does that have anything to do with me?

Sonic: Well yes, actually it-

E.S.: Shut up, little girl.

(shoves Sonic in the face – Sonic stumbles into the house. our hero leans against the door and wipes some sweat from his forehead )

Sonic: Well, that was close. But it’s done now…

(begins whistling “It Doesn’t Matter” and bumps into a chair. A middle-aged hedgehog with a mustache looks back and his eyes grow slightly bigger in surprise.)

Mid-life hedgehog: Shouldn’t you be at the hot dog stand?

Sonic: You sound kinda funny. You got a cold? I’ll get the vapor-rub and-

Mid-life hedgehog: Don’t try to pull that one.

Sonic: Look, Uncle Chuck, I’m taking a break. What’s wrong with that?

Uncle Chuck: At lunch hour! People buy chili dogs at lunch hour! How stupid are you?

Sonic: THAT’S NOT NICE!!!

Uncle Chuck: I take back the “stupid” bit. But the idea of taking a break at lunchtime! Who takes breaks at LUNCHTIME?!

Sonic: Would it offend you if I said everyone?

Uncle Chuck: YES, IT WOULD OFFEND ME!!!

Sonic: OKAY, then no one takes breaks at lunch time. HAPPY NOW?

Uncle Chuck: Yes.

Sonic: When I’m eighteen, I’m gonna have a GREAT time doing everything you say is a bad idea.

Uncle Chuck: Twenty-one.

Sonic: Oh… HECK!

Uncle Chuck: Bad Sonic! Go to your room! Eat your veggies!

Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uncle Chuck: Sonic I’m sorry, but I need to control you!

Sonic: THAT’S NOT NICE!

(the door slams open and E.S. enters)

Sonic: What are you doing here? What do you want?

E.S.: Mr. Hedgehog!

Uncle Chuck: What is it? What’s all the panic about?

E.S.: Sir! Knothole is UNDER ATTACK! We need all the help we can get to protect it!

Sonic: We can’t help! We’re just normal people! We aren’t soldiers!

Uncle Chuck: You aren’t normal, Sonic! How do you explain your swiftness?!

Sonic: It’s a talent! I haven’t taken any military training! You can’t just dump this on me! You might as well tell Uncle Chuck to win a marathon!

E.S.: Even I admit it! We can’t do this without you!

Sonic: OKAY! I’ll do it! JUST DON’T YELL AT ME!!!

(Sonic runs outside, where the first boss from the first game is waiting for him. A line of Mobians are throwing things at him.)

Sonic: Huh? Just THIS ? I was expecting something bigger.

(A heavy looking human with a mustache leans out of the Eggmobile.)

Robotnik: What are you doing in front of my Eggmobile?

Sonic: Standing.

Robotnik: I suppose that’s very well as long as you don’t mind getting flattened.

Sonic: Who are you anyway? What are you?

Robotnik: You don’t know? I am Ivo Robotnik, the universe’s GREATEST TECH SCIENTIST!

Sonic (obliviously): My name’s Sonic. What’s a sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiientiiiiiiiiist??

Robotnik: You’re pathetic. Pathetic. Go home and cry.

(Sonic goes home to cry)

Uncle chuck: You destroyed the menace? That easily? I didn’t hear anything.

Sonic: You call that a menace?

Uncle Chuck: So it was easy?

Sonic: Rootbeer no! I didn’t even come into contact with it!

Uncle Chuck: YOU DIDN’T EVEN TOUCH IT? Is it still out there then?

Sonic: Well where else would he be?

E.S.: He? There’s someone in that thing?

Sonic: Yeah. Some guy with an attitude named Ivo Robotnik.

Uncle Chuck: Ivo Robotnik?

Sonic: Yeah, Robotnik.

(Uncle Chuck runs outside and confronts the villain – Sonic peeps out the door)
Uncle Chuck: So, Ivo, we meet again.

Robotnik: Who are you again? Oh, yes, Charles, the representative from the old days. It’s been a while. I’d hoped that I wouldn’t have to be graced with your presence again.

(Uncle Chuck scratches his armpits and looks resentfully at Robotnik)

Uncle Chuck: Yes, We’ve been blissfully separated for years, and I’d hoped you’d left with the rest of them. Why didn’t you?

Robotnik: It just wasn’t my style, I guess.

Uncle Chuck: Stop trying to talk like Sonic.

Robotnik: So that annoying little creature is your charge. You must be so sad.

Uncle Chuck: Kind of. But he only acts like that with people he finds annoying.

Robotnik: FOOL! YOU DARE CALL ME ANNOYING!!!

(smashes at Uncle Chuck and Sonic runs out of the house. Sonic makes a spin jump at Robotnik and misses. Makes another and lands next to him. Sonic grabs Robotniks mustache and pulls his head down. Robotnik gets a good slapping. As this happens, the Eggmobile loses control and smashes several buildings. Sonic thinks fast and spin dashes against the chain holding the wrecking ball. The chain succumbs to his quills and the ball plummits, crowning the obliteration with a chain sticking out of the ground. Robotnik flies away cursing (replace this with Jack’s penny whistle))

Uncle Chuck: Well, that takes care of that.

E.S.: Erm… Yeah. And Lucy here (gestures at Sonic) practically smashed the whole town.

Sonic: I’m REALLY sorry, Uncle Chuck. I didn’t mean to… But what were you talking to him about? What did he mean, “representative”?

Uncle Chuck: Sonic… I have something to talk to you about

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment