Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Can't thinka one.

I'm sorry that it's not dramatically written, but it's a script for some thing I'm doing on Youtube. You guys get to see it first!

Chapter 2 - Can't thinka one.

Chapter 2 - Can't thinka one.
Dash and spin #2

( see Sonic, Uncle Chuck and E.S. standing in the ruins of Knothole. Several Mobian passers-by stop and stare)

Narrator: Sonic the Hedgehog has spent his entire life working at his uncle’s hot dog stand. He grew up in an isolated village, and for all he knows, there’s nothing else to the world. Yet here he stands, in the ruins of everything he ever knew, in shock of what he’s done.

Sonic: I’m REALLY sorry Uncle Chuck. I didn’t mean to… But what were you talking to him about? What did he mean “representative”?

Uncle Chuck: Sonic… I have something to talk to you about…

Sonic: What do you mean?

Uncle Chuck: I just wanted to keep it all away from you… I wanted to stop the world’s problems from reaching you… I wanted to protect you… It still reached you… Why couldn’t there be ONE safe haven on our whole planet? WHY NOT??

Sonic: What are talking about? What do you mean?

(Uncle Chuck sighs and looks down surroundings fade into a serene outlook showing a castle with a small town at its base. You see Mobians of various types going about their daily business)

Uncle Chuck (narrating): Once, Mobius was empty of anything not entirely Mobian.

Sonic: Well, of course. Is there anything that could influence us?

Uncle Chuck: Yes actually, there is. The Planet Earth.

Sonic: The Whatsis?

Uncle Chuck (sarcastically): Yes, Sonic, the Whatsis.

Sonic: What is this “Whatsis”? Is it near?

Uncle Chuck: No, I mean the Planet Earth.
Sonic: But you said “Whatsis”!

Uncle Chuck: Well, I meant Earth.

Sonic: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. What is this Earth?

Uncle Chuck: It’s another world, beyond the asteroid belt. It isn’t peopled by Mobians, but by strange creatures known as Humans.

Sonic: Humans? What do they look like? Are they like us? Are they smart? Are they big?

Uncle Chuck: They’re like the creature you encountered. Except most aren’t that big.

Sonic: So he’s a genetic mutation?

Uncle Chuck: No, he’s heavy.

Sonic: They’re like us!!!

E.S.: Shut up, lard brain.

Sonic: THAT’S NOT NICE!!!

E.S.: WHO CARES?! THE WHOLE TOWN IS RUINED, EVERYONE’S EITHER DEAD OR SHOCKED, I CAN’T STAND IT!!!

Uncle Chuck: I suppose that we’re all kind of in shock. We should probably just focus on what we’ll do tonight.

Sonic: I guess your right, but what about everyone else? You know, Benny and everyone?

Uncle Chuck: I’m sorry, but they’ll just have to find their own shelter.

Sonic: So I guess no more track team. I’m going to miss everyone.

E.S.: You’re a loser.

Sonic: I guess I am. But I’m a loser who can run!

Uncle Chuck: Please, we can’t handle any fighting.

Sonic: But I want to… I really do… Please, just once?

E.S: Yeah, we really do…

Uncle Chuck: Okay, boys, just once.

( E.S. and Sonic start rolling around around on the ground screaming bleeped profanities. Sonic will occasionally shout “THAT’S NOT NICE!!!”)

Uncle Chuck: Alright, that’s enough.

(brawl continues)

Uncle Chuck: That’s really enough… I don’t want to join that… Look, I’ll sing! Mimimimi… Okay, here goes: Like a warm summer day, like a-

( Sonic and E.S. stop fighting. The scene fades to an urban looking building with a medium sized yard and several playsets… You see a dorm room with a bunk bed. On the top bunk is a tough looking eagle, and on the bottom is a little fox wth his tail bound up.)

Fox: Why can’t you just accept me? How can I help it?

Eagle: Oh, I’m SO sad. Like your sob story’s gonna make a difference, sissy boy. Why do I have to share a room with you??

(fox turns over in his bed and groans. zooms out and you see the sign outside the building: Manic Hejhog Commemorative Orphanage. You see the sky darken a bit more and then you see the sun rise and the sky brighten. Then an alarm clock goes off. You see the fox get out of bed, and so does the eagle.)

Eagle: Look, I don’t want to be late for breakfast. Do my math sheet, I’ll be here in three minutes.

Fox: I’m kinda hungry myself…

Eagle: Look, Double Butt, do it or I’ll tell about the getaway plans.

Fox: Okay, Lock, I’ll do it. Tomorrow maybe?

Lock: Okay. Tomorrow then.
(you see a clock hand turn three minutes. Lock enters the dorm room.)

Lock: Okay, hand it.

(the fox hands Lock some papers)

Lock: Okay, time for the class. Hope you filled in your sheets.

( in a classroom)

Teacher: Allright, it’s time to check your sheets… (checks sheets) excellent Lock, 100%. Beck, you should study more often. Miles? You didn’t fill in your sheet.

Fox (Miles): I didn’t have time?

Teacher: You wouldn’t believe how much I’ve heard that excuse.

Miles: I’m sorry, but I didn’t! Lock- (Lock does throat slitting motion) didn’t do anything wrong.

(scene fades back to the ruined Knothole, where Sonic, Uncle Chuck and E.S. stand.)

Uncle Chuck: I hate having to go without my morning coffee. And Sonic needs his Cocoa, doesn’t he?

E.S.: HAW!

(Sonic goes red)

Sonic: Well, what do we do now? I mean, we can’t just stand around.

Uncle Chuck: It’s simple. We move on.

E.S.: I’m finally leaving this dump. WHOO!

Sonic: We’re leaving? Why??

Uncle Chuck: We can’t go on in a ruin.

Sonic: It may be a ruin, but it’s home!!! (His eyes mist up) I don’t wanna leave!
Uncle Chuck: You can’t become too sentimental about anything. It’ll only cause pain in the end.

E.S.: It’s just STUPID to bawl over leaving. Youre being a baby.

Sonic: Yeah, well you can’t stop caring about everything! Look how you wound up, E.S., you JERK!

E.S.: Only a MORON would try to make himself appealing by crying!!! YOU HAVE NO LIFE!

Sonic (Tearfully): Uncle Chuck, make him stop! PLEASE!!!

Uncle Chuck: This is something you deal with yourself.

E.S. (mockingly): OH, LOOK! IT’S THE GREAT JEDI MASTER! SHOWER US WITH YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM! LIKE I CARE, OLD MAN!

Sonic: I CAN’T STAND IT!!! I’M LEAVING!

(Sonic runs off into the distance- Uncle Chuck shakes his head, and E.S. looks at him I a shocked manner)

Narrator: Our hero, crazed with emotion, charges into the unknown. The people he’s known all his life are left in his dust. Meanwhile, this young stranger tosses and turns in his bed, wondering about the future. Where is this going? Find out in the next spectacular episode of “Dash and Spin”!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment