Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Still no title

I'm sorry that it's not dramatically written, but it's a script for some thing I'm doing on Youtube. You guys get to see it first!

Chapter 3 - Still no title

Chapter 3 - Still no title
Dash and Spin #3
(See a tearful Sonic running across greenhill- He wipes his nose)

Narrator: Sonic, raised in the lonely village of Knothole, has run away after an emotional confrontation with his uncle and the neighborhood thug. He wanders through various zones, thinking about his recent actions.

Sonic: Should I have done that? I might have hurt Uncle Chuck’s feelings. What if I’m cracking? I mean, now I’m talking to myself. And I still don’t understand that thing with Mr. Robotnik… It doesn’t make sense. How does he know Uncle Chuck? What did he mean, “ambassador”? Maybe I should go back. But what if they reject me? I just don’t know…

(Sonic runs into a tree- a passing female squirrel looks at him)

Stranger: Did you mean to do that?

Sonic: Of course! Why else would I do that?!

Stranger: Okaaaaaaaaaay. Of course you did. Do I know you?

Sonic: Do you? I’m Sonic- Sonic the Hedgehog! I used to work at a hot dog stand! And you?

Stranger: I’m Sally Acorn!!! I use my flimsy guerrilla army to fight evil to regain my lost kingdom and avenge my father!

Sonic (inattentively): Hmmmmmm, yes. That’s nice.

(Sally pulls a sword out of no where, grabs a crown out of nonexistence, and puts it on her head. She runs off screaming and Sonic continues his sprint.)

Narrator: As our champion continues his troubled run, an unrecognized hero attempts to win the approval of his peers.

(scene zooms back to Manic Hejog Commemorative Orphanage, this time in the back yard, where Miles argues with other Mobian cubs/pups/kits- he doesn’t appear to be winning)

Miles: No, you don’t get it! You see, if we all get together and bargain at the same time, they’re sure to listen!

Li’l cat: We’re supposed to talk at the same time? Isn’t that kinda stupid?
Miles: No! We’re supposed to gather and all agree on the same subject! Then the teachers will have to listen, if they at least care about the ratings the school gets from authorities! You see, when an inspector comes we act all unhappy! Then, we get relocated to places where things go the way we want them to! Do you see now?

( Lock enters the scene)

Lock: Oh, yeah, like that will ever happen. Look at the political leader,Double Butt! You wanna hear something great? He tried to make ESCAPE plans! Involving airplanes! What a dweeb! So, you’ll just go to the toy store, buy a build it yourself kit, and fly off into the sunset! Oh, or maybe you can just morph into some kind of helicopter!

(the crowd begins to laugh and chant “Double Butt the Flying Politician”. The cat throws a mudball at Miles, and everyone else joins in. Miles runs until he reaches a chain link fence. He grabs the links and climbs over. He keeps on running until he reaches a junkyard, which appears to be public, as it has no fences. He looks around, and sees several bent sheets of metal. He runs over to one and inspects it.)

Miles: These will do great for my plane! Who would leave great stuff like this in a dump? I know one thing for sure- I’m not going back. I’ll find some place where I can get along without having to talk to people. All they do is cause trouble. I still can’t believe it! No more sports team! No more nosey teachers who confiscate plans for the future! No more Beck and Lock! I’m FREE!!!

(scene goes back to Sonic who has sat down on a boulder. He seems perplexed.)

Sonic: Okay. So I’ve run away. Now what? Do I run back? I guess I do. I should at least see if they reject me or not!

( Sonic runs back in the direction he came from- you see his blur whizzing out of the scene. zoom to ruined Knothole, which is completely deserted)

Sonic: Uncle Chuck? Anyone here? E.S.? I take back what I said about you being a jerk. Is there anyone here at all? Please! There has to be someone here! You can’t have all moved on! Uncle Chuck! I cared! Please! I need you! I can’t carry on without you! Where are you? Uncle Chuck…

(Sonic shifts forward and begins to walk. You see heavy footfalls and puffs of dust coming up from the ground. Sonic reaches the borders of the village and moves on to Greenhill. He sits down and sighs.)

Sonic: Why doesn’t anything ever go right? Why can’t everything be all stupid and fluffy once in a while?

???: Yes, why can’t it?

(Sonic spins around and faces Robotnik in his Egg-O-Matic)

Sonic: What are you doing here? You ruined everything! You lost me my town, my friends… everything. Why did you? And how do you know my Uncle Chuck?

Robotnik: It’s simple. Things could be SO much better.

Sonic: That doesn’t explain anything! How does what you did make things better?

Robotnik: Mobius is overpopulated. Both Humans and Mobians are in the millions. Think about how much better it would be if I thinned out the crowds a bit.

Sonic: That’s your explanation? That’s just a way of saying that murder is okay!

Robotnik: Well, I guess, but that wasn’t really my explanation. I thought it made me sound better. My real explanation is that I want to take over the world.

Sonic: That’s like saying fanatical dictators are okay!

Robotnik: Please don’t insult me.

Sonic: I’m sooooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy.

Robotnik: That’s better.

Sonic: Have you ever noticed how much “bot” sounds like “butt”? Haw! How ‘bout that, Robuttnik?

(Robotnik’s face turns slightly red.)

Sonic: What are you doing here anyway? Uncle Chuck said he’d hoped you’d gone with the “rest of them”. Who are they?

Robotnik: I’m not your history teacher, kid. Don’t ask me.

Sonic: Okay, I’ll get down to the point. What have you done with my uncle? Where is he? And E.S…. does he have anything to do with this? I never trusted him.

Robotnik: He has nothing to do with anything. And your Uncle? Well, let’s just say you probably won’t be seeing him again.

Sonic: Why- you… YOU TOTALLY UNCOOL PERSON!

Robotnik: No, it’s not what you think. Charles may not be breathing, but he is moving, communicating, and all those other things. He just probably won’t like you as much.

Sonic: What do you mean?

(Robotnik pulls out a screen, with a “stand by” on it)

Robotnik: Focus on 86876870. Take a good long look at this, kid. (Camera focuses on the screen- see a metallic looking Uncle Chuck)

Sonic: What- what did you do? Did E.S. wind up the same way?

Robotnik: I roboticized him. As for E.S., quite to the contrary, he made an agreement with me. He promised that someday, he would bring you down for me. He said he knew all your weak spots. If he didn’t crush you, he would bring down ten other Mobians.

Sonic: That… good-for-nothing… brainless… THAT JERK!

Robotnik: Think what you want. I’ll think what I want. He came in quite handy.

Sonic: Heh. I guess that you’re right. (voice rising) We’ll think what we want. And you know what I think? (Fists clench) I think that the world would be a better place without MANIACS like you! I promise I’ll do what I think is right! I’ll bring you down if it takes an eternity! You’ll never manage to take over the world! YOU’RE GOING DOWN!

Robotnik: Who here’s the maniac? Who here’s trying to seem dramatic by shouting?

(Sonic takes a breath)

Sonic: And who’s trying to seem smart?

Robotnik: You.

Sonic: I suppose so… Goodbye!

(Sonic runs away)

(scene flash to unknown place, where E.S.’s silhouette has his feet on a table)

E.S.: Huh. What a moron. Never trust a stranger. But who knows? I might come back someday or another. And it would feel good to beat the heck out of Sonic. Maybe… no. For sure. Someday, oh wonderful childhood rival of mine. Someday.

Narrator: We would leave you at this shocking cliff hanger, but we still aren’t done with this episode! What of Miles, the rejected fox? The cute one with all the fan girls? How come narrators never get any fan girls? Uh.. nothing? Miles… Have we heard that name before? Possibly on a fox? In one of our favorite video games? Perhaps Sonic the Hedgehog? Game number two? If you don’t understand what I’m saying by now you’re either new to Sonic or stupid. Anywhatever, back to Miles.

(scene fade to Miles, who is sitting in the dump, spellbound.He’s holding a human size screwdriver, which in Mobian standards is quite large. He’s holding it over a fire made of burning trash)

Miles: That’s it… It’s red hot now. Is that enough? Let’s see. (he walks up to a crudely made frame in the rough shape of a plane. He he picks up a battered sheet of metal and places it over an area on the frame- he then drives the hot screwdriver through both the plate and the frame. He holds it there for a moment and pulls it out as fast as he can)

Miles: Okay, that thinned this thing out, so its pretty hot. Now for the test.

( he removes the bandage from his tail and reveals double spinal appendages. He does a run at it and kicks it, spinning his tails so that they whack the sheet at full speed- it stays put)

Miles: Okay, cool. Now to reheat this and do this over again with the next plate.

(He restarts the process and and puts the screwdriver back over the fire)

Narrator: So we end this striking episode of “Dash and Spin: the Know-it-all Show-it-all Sonic Cartoon. What will happen next? Find out in the next episode (coming soon)! And we apologize for E.S.’s offensive behavior!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment