Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - And All That Jazz!

When Oni and Tasuku and Botan try to make Hiei sit through "Chicago", things go wrong when Hiei can't stand to watch the show.

Chapter 1 - And All That Jazz!

Chapter 1 - And All That Jazz!
“I’m going to kill myself!” Hiei muttered under his breath as he watched Velma Kelly sing and dance to “All That Jazz” in the musical hit “Chicago.”
“Hush, Hiei!” Oni said, trying to keep her husband silent.
“Too bad I didn’t bring my sword.” Hiei complained.
“Hiei!” Oni whispered, “We’re in the front row! They can probably hear us!” Hiei made a glance over at Oni.
“And you think I care?” Hiei slouched in the red plush chair with his arms crossed. “I can’t believe I let you and Tasuku and Botan bring me to this stupid musical!”
“We’re only in the first song, Hiei!” Oni said, watching Velma do a splendid dance routine.
“The first song? It feels like we’ve been here for an hour!” Hiei said a little louder.
“We’ve been here for five minutes!” Oni assured him.
“I’m leaving!” Hiei said as he tried to get up. However, Oni grabbed his arm.
“Sit your little butt down, mister!” Oni had hold of his arm with both hands. Hiei looked up at the stage and saw the woman who was playing Velma Kelly was looking at him.
“What are you looking at?” Hiei said. Oni was horrified.
“Umm…sorry…sorry, Ms. Kelly, but you see…my husband here doesn’t like musicals and…well…he hates the show.” Oni was completely embarrassed. This just couldn’t be happening to her.
“What the hell’s going on?” Tasuku whispered to Botan.
“I have no idea.” Botan replied. The audience began yelling at them to sit down and shut up.
“We paid big bucks to see this show, Hiei, and we’re not leaving because you want to!” Oni yelled.
“Then you guys can stay!” Hiei said as he ran down the aisle. Oni was completely embarrassed. “He’s sleeping on the couch tonight!” Oni sat down next to Tasuku again.
“What the hell’s going on?” Tasuku asked Oni. Oni raised one eyebrow at Tasuku.
“He’s being a butt-head as usual.” Oni said with a sigh. Before they knew it, they were being escorted out of the theatre by security guards. Hiei was on the curb, banging his head again a post.
“No more jazz! No more dancing! No more singing!” Hiei was muttering to himself. Oni went up to him.
“We got kicked out of the show thanks to you!” Oni said, slapping Hiei’s arm. “And it’s the couch for you tonight, mister!”
“I was really looking forward to that show, too!” Tasuku said. “I didn’t even get to see the first song!”
“Same here!” Botan said. “I’m the grim reaper, you know, and I can make you go to hell!”
“Let’s just go home, guys.” Oni said. And they did…and indeed Hiei slept on the couch.
“Oh well.” Hiei said to himself as he placed his head upon the pillow. “It’s like camping out…and no more jazz!”

THE END

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on June 20, 2006, 1:57:27 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyocool i luv it

guardianofanime1115 on August 2, 2004, 4:58:54 AM

guardianofanime1115 on
guardianofanime1115Hahahahahahaha!!! Hiei doesn't like the show! I wonder what happen if he did brought his sword....?

Oni-Maru on July 10, 2004, 1:37:18 PM

Oni-Maru on
Oni-MaruAw Ty! Thats great! love ya!