Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Sonic underground reunits-present time



I add oc's if u ask! no sonic charactor X ur charactor sorry! I will take (oc)X(oc)

Chapter 1 - The Sonic underground reunits-present time

Chapter 1 - The Sonic underground reunits-present time
One bright sunny day on Mobotropolis three little hedehogs were born... each one had a uniqe power power. The only way each power would work is by working together. But on that same day the evil Robotnick took control of my thrown, forced to leave I took my children away and left each of the children at the doorsteps of 3 seperate houses. When I finished I was to wait for the profocy to fullfill but for now I had to wait...

"Ah goooood morning mobotropolis, what a fine day" Sonic's eyes glisened.
"Sonic, time to get up!"
"Uncle chuck? Uncle chuck!" The blue hedgehog ran down the stairs right into his uncles lap. "Whats up unc'"
"Oh nothing much i'm just coming to visit you, and how are things with you?"
Sonic thought for a moment then he got to his feet running around in cirlces. "I've been practicing on my running, see I even gotten faster!" Uncle chuck stood up and walked to the door. "Now Sonic, you ready?"
Sonic stood there for a moment then asked, "Ready for what?" Uncle Chuck laughed and smiling he replied back. "Your staying with me for the summer! Thats what." Sonic smaked his head, "oh yeah its that time of year again, I forgot to pack. I'll be back in a Sonic second!" The speedy hedgehog ran upstairs and back with a suitcase in one hand and in the other, "Chili dogs? Your bringing chili dogs with you?"

"Yep! Can't leave without them!" Then he swallows one of the many chilidogs. "Sonic, get serious you don't need those!" Then a dark voice knocked on the door..."You are under arrest..." The voice echoed in the house. "I know that voice!" Sonic opens the door then a green hedgehog falls out and lands on the table. "Manic?" The green hedeghog takes out to sticks, twirling them around. "Yo, neat place bro. So whats up?"
"Nothin' wheres Sonia?"
"Hangin with my new bud, Tawnya. Hey Chuck whats up?"
"Nothin..." Chuck sighs and turns toward the kitchen.

"Sonic, you've got to meet Tawnya, she's like a mini version of well....me!"
Sonic turns to uncle chuck "Hey Unc' i'll be right back ok?" The two hedgehogs run toward the beauty parlor were they meet Sonia. "Wheres Tawnya?" Sonia walked toward them. "she went around the back." As all three hedgehogs walk behind the store to see part of a jacket torn... "She was here..." Manic looks down at the remaining piece of his friends jacket when. "Hi Manic!"
"Tawnya? Where were you?"
"I got a make over see I went to the dump and got some neat stuff to wear!" She turns in a full 360 circle and says "whatcha think?"
"Manic, she is a mini you!" Sonic chuckeled at the joke he made. "So who's your friends?" Tawnya had her eyes wide with curiosity. "This is Sonic and you know Sonia." Sonia covers her nose mumbleing about the stench...

-Later-

"Uncle chuck were back...uncle chuck" The three hedgehogs pick up a note stating-

-dear Sonic,
I know you enjoy your friends so I decided to let you stay for the summer,
-your beloved uncle,
Chuck

"That sounds like a lie, Chuck would never do such a thing without asking me..."
Tawnya's eyes looked down and she started to mumble but the others didn't notice. "sorry sonic" in the right hand is a robotisizer gun, and thats were the adventure begins...

2 b continued!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kacheek on January 1, 2008, 2:45:46 AM

Kacheek on
Kacheeki know this story its the first episode of sonic underground i cant find my dvd of the first episode and more but i have a sonic christmas thing that has 3 episodes in it but not the first one

angelfox on July 23, 2007, 5:40:59 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxah! I didnt get to read this before! Very nice!