Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - White Night Fantasy

I was challenged to right a (Yaoi) Fanfic of Luke and Asch. So I'm gonna try my best! For the person who requested I try. You better like it! Yes, the title of this fanfic is lame. A random title that probably doesn't even go with the story.

Chapter 1 - White Night Fantasy

Chapter 1 - White Night Fantasy
It's winter... the leaves have fallen, and the skies are grey. The Ice Queen has come. She covers Auldrant in her icy cloak of snow. Luke is up late tonight.
"Ugh... it's so boring without everyone else here..."
Luke was thinking of everyone else. Wondering how they're spending their winter time. Tear, Guy, Anise, Jade and Natalia... Even Mieu isn't there. Luke brought him back to the Cheagle Woods for a visit. It's so strange not seeing them for a long while. Luke got tired of sitting home alone in his room, and he was getting bored of Batical. So he decided to go for a walk outside of Batical. There's a fullmoon tonight, and there's a gentle snowfall. Every snowflake faling tells its own unique story. Every story is different. The pale moonlight reflects off of the falling silver flakes of snow. Luke walks alone, dressed in a white long coat with a hood. His long red hair drapes over his shoulders and down his chest. He keeps his hands tucked away in his warm pockets. He wanders into a snow-filled meadow. The moonlight shines on the silver snow on the ground. An icy cold river flows through the meadow. He decides to stop and admire the beauty of winter's nature.
His mind is still on all his friends... and he begins to think of Asch. His original. Luke wonders how he's doing. Where is he? What is he doing? Will he see him again soon? He tries to think of a way for him and Asch to be friends... After all, Asch is his original. He thinks of him like his older brother. He wonders why... Asch hasn't really been too friendly with him... but of course, Luke replaced Asch, hasn't he? They look exactly alike... except for their different hair colors. They're totally different people.
The skies are actually clearing. The grey clouds of snow are dispersing. The night sky is revealed, the stars are shining... the eyes of the night, starring down at the earth. Suddenly, Luke feels like someone else is coming. He feels the presense. He hears the sound of footsteps through the snow. He reaches for his sword, but then he turns and sees Asch.
"Asch! What are you doing here?" He puts his sword away.
"Hmph... well, I went to the manor... Mother told me you were out for a walk, so I came to find you."
Luke is wondering why Asch was at the manor. 'Is he planning on coming back to the manor?... what would happen to me if he does?' Luke doesn't know what to think.
"Relax... I'm not coming back, replica. I just wanted to see how everything is going... Mother's health and everything." Asch crossed his arms and looked up at the moon.
"So... why are you here, anyway?"
"I don't know... Just thought I'd come see how the replica's doing." Asch looked away. Luke's not too sure what to say now.
Asch looked at Luke, "Do you feel uncomfortable around me or something, replica?"
Luke looked offended, "Why, should I? Should I feel inferior since I'm your replica? I should feel like I don't belong?"
Asch snapped, "I didn't say that! It's just you don't seem to be comfortable around me! HYou saying that just projects your own insecurities on me, Luke!"
Luke paused.
"... You called me Luke... you didn't just call me replica."
"Hmph... well, it's your name, isn't it?"
Luke smiled. "You seem nicer now."
Asch frowned. "So be thankful for that!"
"Hey, it's not a complaint! I am happy you're being nicer to me! It makes me feel like you're finally accepting me..."
"Me being nicer doesn't mean I accept you yet! It doesn't mean I want to be best friends with you or anything like that!"
Luke snapped back, "Whats your problem?! Every time I try to befriend you or anything, I fail! Why-"
Asch tackled Luke, and they both fell to the ground. Asch grabbed Luke's wrists and pinned his hands to the ground. Asch looked annoyed, he looked like he was going to snap again. But then he suddenly looked like he did something horrible. He just layed there, still had Luke pinned down. His eyes looked full of regret, looking back into Luke's, who's eyes look a little scared. Then, Asch leaned in and kissed Luke's lips. He lets go of Luke's wrists, and holds his hands again, still keeping him down on the snowy cold ground.
"... I'm sorry..." he layed his head on Luke's shoulder.
Luke just lays there, dazed and confused. He blushes slightly.
'He... just kissed me... what does that mean?...'
They both lay there, in the cold snow, only with themselves.


End of Chapter One, White Night Fantasy
Soon to come, Chapter Two!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TearTheMystic on August 27, 2008, 12:46:18 PM

TearTheMystic on
TearTheMysticMy friend better like this piece of crap I wrote... D8
I failed so miserably lol