Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Reunion

I was challenged to right a (Yaoi) Fanfic of Luke and Asch. So I'm gonna try my best! For the person who requested I try. You better like it! Yes, the title of this fanfic is lame. A random title that probably doesn't even go with the story.

Chapter 2 - Reunion

Chapter 2 - Reunion
Spring is here... Winter has passed. The sun's rays has melted the Ice Queen's cloak of snow away from the earth. Nature's animals are back. The leaves are growing, the blossoms are blooming. Things are going back to normal now. But Luke hasn't seen Asch since winter... since that day. That strange day.

Memories of that day Luke encountered Asch are always on Luke's mind now. He's still unsure of what to think of it. He kind of misses Asch... but he also thinks of Tear. He feels torn between the two. Suddenly, he feels something on his head... and hears a familiar voice.

"Master! I'm home, Master! I missed you!"

It was Mieu, the Cheagle child that's supposed to be serving Luke in any way he can. His high-pitched voice still annoys Luke.

"Hi, Mieu. Did you enjoy your visit back at the Cheagle Woods?"

"Master?... you didn't call me Thing..."

Mieu's big eyes looked suprisingly sad... those big, cute eyes of Mieu's welling up. 'Why is he upset I didn't call him Thing?' he thinks to himself.

"Um... Sorry, Mieu. I'm not going to call you Thing anymore."

Luke's smile took Mieu by suprise. That made Mieu happy again. You could tell, since Mieu was hopping around Luke. Still kind of annoying, but Luke is happy to see Mieu again.

"So what did you do during the winter, Master?"

Mieu said, standing on Luke's lap as he sat in the garden. A gentle summer breeze blows throughout the manor, the scent of spring's awakening. It's like wild honey, and the scent of flowers that Pierre plants around the House of Fabre in Batical. The birds sing their songs, the butterflies flutter around.

"Nothing... I mostly just stayed home with Father and Mother. I haven't really seen anyone, other than Natalia when I was at the castle. But I think she went to Chesedonia to deal with some kind of political issue. I don't really remember what. I heard she's supposed to return to Batical in two or three days."

Mieu smiled. "I miss Natalia! I can't wait to see her, Master! Tear and everyone else, too! When can we go see them?"

Luke was annoyed, but he wouldn't let it show. So he put on a natural looking smile. "Soon, Mieu. Guy sent me a letter saying he'll be back from Grand Chokman with Jade soon. I think Anise and Tear are both coming tomorrow, actually. So we should all be together again soon."

Mieu was all happy and bouncey. "Oh, I can't wait to see them again!"

"Wait... just how exactly did you get here, Mieu?"

"I saw the Albiore landing in Engeve, so I went to go see Noelle and she offered to bring me here to see you! She went to pick up some food that Sheridan ordered from Engeve."

It was late in the afternoon. Luke was in his room, Mieu was out playing in the garden, eating some grass. Luke's laying in his bed, thinking of Asch again. Mixed feelings about everything that's happened. But... he probably won't get to see Asch for a long while. Luke doesn't know if he should talk to Asch about it or not... No. Best to just forget and never talk about it... to anyone. Suddenly, he had a feeling to go to the Duke's and Susanne's room. Along the way, he saw Asch... he couldn't believe it. He went to go catch up with Asch in their room.

"Asch! What are you doing here?" He noticed Asch had something in his hand, but he couldn't tell what.

"Oh... it's you. I was just..." He held up what was in his hand, a pouch. "I was just bringing ingredients for Mother's medicine... I thought everyone was at the castle. Why are you here?"

Luke looked confused. "Father told me that the meeting is just about a minor issue in Batical... They didn't need me. So I just stayed here... and all the servants are out buying things for the manor."

Asch put the pouch of medicinal ingredients on the night stand near Susanne's bed. "Oh... so everyone else is out now?" Luke nodded. "I see... Lets go to your room, we need to talk."

Luke looked unsure of everything that's going on, but he nodded anyway and walked out of his parent's room and made his way to his room. Luke sat on the bed.

"Anyways... I just wanted to talk about... what happened in winter." Asch said, sitting next to Luke.

"Oh... okay... what did you want to talk about?" Luke looked down, looking to the right, away from Asch. He doesn't want to make eye contact right now... he's too nervous.

Asch sighed, "I don't know why I did that... but I suddenly felt bad for the things I've said... and I don't know what happened." Asch looked at Luke, who was slightly blushing. It made Asch smile. (Scary, I know, eh?)

"So... what now then?" Luke looked away again. Then he felt Asch's hand on his face, turning his head to make Luke look at him... There was a slight pause, then Asch kissed his lips again. This time, it felt more passionate. Asch gently pushed him down on the bed, then kissed him again. Luke doesn't know what to do, he's in shock again. Suddenly, a voice was heard from outside.

"Luke! Where are you, Luke?! Heheh, I'm gonna find you! ♥" It was Anise, the Fon Master Guardian who guards Fon Master Ion.

Luke gasped, "Anise and Tear are here now..." Asch sat up, looking at the door. Then he got up, then ran towards the window.

"I have to leave!" he jumped out of the window, then he was gone. Luke sat up on his bed, then he heard the door open then he was suddenly tackle-hugged by Anise.

"Luke! Oh, I missed you! ♥ Did you miss me?" Anise was clinging to Luke, acting like her usual self. Then he heard another voice.

"Anise... You haven't changed over the winter." Tear walked in, then she smiled at Luke. "Hi, Luke. How have you been?" She walked into his room, then stood in front of him then gave Anise one of those 'get off of him now' looks.

Luke paused, then looked up at Tear and smiled, "Hi, Tear! I've been great, had an awesome winter! What about you?" After he caught up with Tear and Anise, they left for the Meeting Room to wait for Luke.

"... Tear... what do I do?" Luke said quietly to himself, looking out the window, still thinking of Asch... touching his lips, thinking of the kiss again. Still feeling torn inside.

---


Asch managed to get out of the manor without anyone seeing him. On his way out, he heard the castle doors opening, so he rushed figuring it was probably the Duke and Susanne. He had to be careful of running into the servants, too, scattered throughout Batical. Never know if they'd recognize him, mistaking him for Luke. But he was able to get out of Batical.

Now back in Daath, Asch goes to his chambers. He sits on his bed, then lies back down onto the pillow. He places his hands on his forehead, not sure what to do now. There's a knock at the door.

"Commander of Special Operations, Asch, sir? You're presence is required in the Hall, sir," one of the Oracle Knights says to him.

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

"Sir!" then he was gone.

Asch gets up, then walks out of his chamber and heads to the Hall.

End of Chapter 2, Reunion

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TearTheMystic on August 27, 2008, 5:45:18 PM

TearTheMystic on
TearTheMysticYaaay, chapter two!
The new piece of crap of a yaoi fanfic is born! :'D