Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Story #1

The titans sat around the fire,on a dark and stormy night.They each tell scary stories.Here they are.

Chapter 1 - Story #1

Chapter 1 - Story #1
Scary Stories 2 Tell
Story #1
        Lulu was a girl who lived with her parents by a lake.There was a forest by the lake,wich was a beautiful green.There was just one road,with two lanes,one to go up,and one to go down.One day,Lulu's parents decided to go on a trip.They left her alone,except for her puppy.Every night she'd put her hand down and her puppy would lick her hand.One particular night,Lulu heard a rustling and whistling outside her window.She checked the window beside her bed.There wasn't a breath of wind.She got a little scared.She put her hand down so the puppy would lick her.She relaxed a little and she went back to sleep.A while later,Lulu woke up.She heard a drip,drip,drip."Oh,I don't want to get up,this bed's just too comfy." She snuggled up and went to sleep.But later,she heard it again;drip,drip,drip."I'm pretty sure I didn't leave the faucet on."she got out of bed to check the kitchen sink.She left the lights off,since she knew her way around the house.She checked the kitchen sink.''Hm,nothing.I'll go check the bathroom.''She went to the bathroom.She turned the light on,and screamed.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging over the mirror was...her puppy's head,skinned and bleeding.The blood had been dripping.That's not all,on the wall,written in blood,were the words...
                                        N O T O N L Y D O G S C A N L I C K !
                                
[/b][/i][/i]

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on August 5, 2006, 12:39:03 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101SCARY MAN!!*FAV'S*

TeenTitan on August 11, 2006, 9:59:58 AM

TeenTitan on
TeenTitanthank u so much

funkymonkey05 on August 5, 2006, 12:06:51 PM

funkymonkey05 on
funkymonkey05thats a good story! but you could just put a little more. :)

TeenTitan on August 5, 2006, 11:55:17 AM

TeenTitan on
TeenTitanplz comment