Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Ghost of Slade

This is a huge story about the teen titans
learning the their not the only people that know Slade.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Ghost of Slade

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Ghost of Slade


BIG FANFIC STORY THIS HAS LIKE EVERY CARTOON PERSON IN IT FROM DANNY PHANTOM TO TEEN TITANS!



Chapter 1: The Ghost of Slade

“Beast Boy now!” yelled Robin who was fighting one of Slade's robots. BB then turned into a rhino and rammed into about 20 Slade robots. “Sweet man I just whammed some robots” said BB. “YAAAAAAA” yelled Starfire as she used a huge star bolt and hurled it at some robots, which made them explode on impact. “Boo ya…what the?” said Cyborg as a man with long nose hair and a blond afro popped out of the ground. “Ouch that hurt…wait a minute Don Patch, Don Patch, oh no…..DON PATCH!!!” yelled the man. “Oooook that was weird…WAH!” said Raven as she was shot up in the air by an odd orange sun guy. “I'm right here mommy” said Don Patch. “Oh don't you ever run off like that again understand son” said the man who for some unknown was wearing a skirt and a t-shirt with pink flowers on it. “BoBoBo!” yelled a pink haired girl. “How can you worry about BoBoBo Beauty, I mean he's just a weirdo for sure!” said a silver haired boy with a skull and crossbones on the back of his leather jacket. “I don't care. Well maybe I do care that he's weird but he did shave….opps sorry save…me from the hair hunt troops.” stated Beauty. “Hey Gasser why don't you use your fist of the back wind on those robots”. “Um, okay. FIST OF THE BACK WIND!!” yelled Gasser. Then Gasser farted, Don Patch: Hey you can't say that!, and yellow ovals appeared in his hands. Then a ghost boy flew in the room and crashed on the floor. “What the heck!” said Gasser, Beauty, BoBoBo, Don Patch, Raven, Starfire, BB, Cyborg and Robin all at once. Then Slade floated in the hole in the wall made by the boy. “Thanks for the ghost powers Danny” said Slade “Chow” he said as he flew away.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TeenTitansBoy on February 21, 2006, 10:48:33 AM

TeenTitansBoy on
TeenTitansBoycool

Mustard_Drunk on February 11, 2006, 9:46:14 AM

Mustard_Drunk on
Mustard_Drunkteen titans and BO BO BO!!!!! AWSOME! this triggered a pic im now thinking of drawing... heh!

TeenTitansBoy on February 10, 2006, 12:57:35 PM

TeenTitansBoy on
TeenTitansBoyi dont know yet

BBfan on February 9, 2006, 8:52:00 AM

BBfan on
BBfanu spelled chao wrong choa chao chao chao. yes. still cool story. just curios. what r u gonna use switchfire for?

TeenTitansBoy on December 26, 2005, 2:54:38 AM

TeenTitansBoy on
TeenTitansBoyOH MY GOD I HAVE LIKE NO IDEAS LEFT....or do I?