Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Code Lyoko

This is a huge story about the teen titans
learning the their not the only people that know Slade.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Code Lyoko

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Code Lyoko


Chapter 3: Code Lyoko Heroes



It was 5:00 in the morning when Jeremie, a smart boy with a witty attitude to boot, put on his glasses and got up from his bed. After he got dressed a girl's voice came from his computer. “Good morning Jeremie, did you sleep well?” said the girl. “Aileta you're on Lyoko now? What about X.A.N.A's monsters?” cried Jeremie. “No I'm not in Lyoko right now, I'm coming through via webcam” she said. “Oh ok” Jeremie said. “I'll meet you in the cafeteria in a half an hour”. Jeremie walked out of his room and down the hallway of his school. “Just where do you think you're going I'm not done with you yet” said a boy on the floor, the boy had spiky blond hair with a purple patch of hair right above his forehead and wore all purple clothes. “You don't know who you're messing with Odd” said a black haired boy who, apparently, beat up Odd in the first place. Just then a girl dressed all in black ran to see what happened. The girl had black hair and you would think by looking at her she was a Goth but she was not. The girl on the computer also came over. “What happened Odd?” said Jeremie. “He got in a fight with William because he said some thing about Odds hair and it made Odd flip out” said the black haired girl. “Apparently Ulrich was here but he could not help Odd because he was…um…um…late for class”. “Yumi have you seen him since class….wait a minute, its Sunday, we all don't have class” said Jeremie. “I gota go guys, see ya” yelled Yumi as she ran towards the hall where Ulrich's dorm was. “My, my she's in a hurry” said Aileta. “Do you think X.A.N.A. is...” said Odd before Jeremie interrupted him “It's very unlikely” said Jeremie. The three of them all went to breakfast but they did not see their friends Ulrich and Yumi there. “That's it, I'm going to find out what's going on with them” said Aileta. Aileta then turned around to go to Ulrich's room and went out of Jeremie and Odd's view. She stopped at Ulrich's room and was hearing strange things from in there. She peeked in the room and……..Bum bum bum!





Wait for the next chapter to find out what happens!



Preview of chapter 4: Aileta finds out what happened to Ulrich and Yumi. Yumi has something inside of her so shocking you will leap out of your seat and the kids get a call from a mysterious band of teens (you all know who they are)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

deadmewtwo on December 31, 2005, 7:54:12 PM

deadmewtwo on
deadmewtwoWhen you said "black haired girl" I was thinking about the girl from "The Ring"

GothikBunny on December 28, 2005, 6:05:41 AM

GothikBunny on
GothikBunnyhurry up with the next chapter!!!!!

*falls off chair because was sitting to close to the edge*