Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Unknown Allies

This is a huge story about the teen titans
learning the their not the only people that know Slade.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Unknown Allies

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Unknown Allies


Chapter 4: Unknown Allies



After Aileta went to check on Yumi and Ulrich she came back to Odd and Jeremie in the cafeteria. As soon as she got in she sat down. Odd and Jeremie noticed she was bright red. “Wow Aileta you're blushing more than Ulrich when he's seen Yumi” Odd remarked. At that comment, Aileta blushed even more. “Aileta are you ok, what did you see in Ulrich's room?” asked Jeremie. “Well” said Aileta. Aileta then told them of the things she saw in his room.



Timmy Turner



“I wish I had 100 cookies” said a buck tooth boy with a pink hat and shirt. Then two fairies granted the boy's wish. “Wow Timmy I haven't seen so many cookies since the cookie and cream incident of 1999” said the girl fairy. “Wanda, what was that?” said Timmy. “Well Timmy it was…”. But before she could finish the fairy with green hair and eyes said “Whhhhhheeeeee” while riding on a pig. “COSMO STOP RIDING THAT PIG!!!” yelled Wanda. “But I was having so much fun” said Cosmo. “I don't care” said Wanda. “We have to get Timmy ready for school”. “Guys stop fighting! Look I know it's very close to the annual fairy inspection but try to calm down; Jorgen will never fire you two after Wanda scared him into submission” said Timmy. “Timmy, time for school” said Timmy's mom. “Got to go guy's, bye” Timmy said as he ran out the door. “Bye Timmy” said Wanda and Cosmo.





Lyoko Kids



“I can't believe that Ulrich did that to Yumi” exclaimed Odd. “Yea I know” said Jeremie. “AHHHHH RUN IT”S A MONSTER” yelled one of the kids. Just then a Krab appeared in the school yard. “Oh no, it's one of X.A.N.A.'s monsters” said Odd. “Hey guys what's going down?” said Ulrich and Yumi at the same time. “Just another X.A.N…….” Jeremie tried to say, but a wormhole pulled them inside another dimension. “AHHHHHHH!!!” they all screamed as they fell through the portal.







Timmy



“Uhg….. What a horrible day” said Timmy as he lay on his bed awake and looking at the ceiling. “What's the matter Timmy?” said Wanda. “Just another boring day at school” moaned Timmy. “Wheeeeeeee!” said Cozmo as he continued to ride the pig. “COZMO I TOLD YOU THA………..” Wanda said as a wormhole opened up beneath her. “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” they all screamed as they fell into the hole (except for Cozmo who just went “wheeeeeeee”).



Chapter 5 expected to be up soon!








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment