Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Out with the old, in the the Bo

This is a huge story about the teen titans
learning the their not the only people that know Slade.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Out with the old, in the the Bo

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Out with the old, in the the Bo


Chapter 5: Out with the old, in with theBo





“Ouch!” said Timmy, Cozmo and Wanda. “Where are we?” said Wanda. “How did we get here?” Then Don Patch came up to the three of them and said in an old man's voice “He He! I knew my BoBoBo teleporter would work!”. “Um…..oooooook” said Raven. “BOBOBO TURNED INTO A TELEPORTER!!!!! THAT'S NUTS!!!” yelled Beauty. “AHHHHHH……ouch!” said the lyoko kids as they fell out of BoBoBo. “Welcome hero's of all the realms……sort of!” said Robin “You have been called to help us, the Teen Titans, defeat the evil Slade and his minions”. “I am Robin” said Robin. “Cyborg” said Cyborg. “Raven…..Don't tick me off” said Raven. “Greetings! I am Starfire” said Starfire. “Name's Beast Boy” said BB. And all the hero's in the Titans Tower introduced themselves. The Titans told the new hero's of the impending doom and had them join their cause.





Zim and Dib



“BEWARE OF MY FIST DIB!!!! OBEY IT!!!!” yelled Zim. “I will get proof of your race's existence Zim, PROOF!!!!!” yelled Dib. The two went home from Skool and ate their snacks at home. “GIR! GIR!!!!!! Get me my monkey!” screamed Zim. “With the new improvements I, ZIM, have put on my Voot Cruiser, I, ZIM, with go to another dimension and destroy all evil people except for me, so that I will be the only invader left! HA HA HA HA!!!!” said Zim. “GIR!!! Come on Gir we are leaving!” cried Zim! “YAY were doomed” cried Gir. Zim then went in a portal at light speed. He was cruising in the portal when he got hit by a laser. “AH!” he screamed. Then Dib appeared on the screen in his ship. “Hello Zim, thought you could get away from us earth people?” asked Dib. “Yes” Zim replied. “Well……uh…….you couldn't!” yelled Dib. The two of their ships then flew out of the portal and started descending towards Titans Tower. Then a bolt of random energy hit both their ships, sending them hurtling towards Titans Tower. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” they both cried. “Look out all of you!” yelled Raven as she caught both of the ships before they hit the tower.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LadyHell12 on May 5, 2006, 11:25:40 AM

LadyHell12 on
LadyHell12LLLOOOVVVEEE IIITTT!!!!!!!!!!
Can you please include Zuko?
TTTHAAANNNKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!