Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Getting Started

When Ron Stoppable accidentally get's turned into a four year old what will Kim do? Even though Ron is four on the outside he still thinks he's a teenager. what will happen will Kim ever get Ron back to normal?
New character Sammie
Chapter 2 is up!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Getting Started

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Getting Started






This story take's place before the movie so the drama, so Kim and Ron aren't a couple yet sorry. I do not own Kim Possible. I do own my character that I made up, Sammie. She comes in the story later.







(Middleton High school)

“Hey KP!” Ron said walking up to Kim as she was digging through her locker, she then pulled out some papers and looked at them.

“Oh hey Ron.” She smiled then went back to looking at her papers.

“What are you looking at on those papers?” Ron asked as he leaned on Kim's shoulder.

Kim looked at him, “Uh…” Kim couldn't reply, her Communicator started beeping, She reached down into her pocket ant then saw her 10 year old friend appear on the screen, “Hey Wade What up?” Kim asked.

“It's Drakken, he's up to his old schemes AGAIN, he just stole a Top Secret Machine called the T.T.I.K.” Wade explained as he was typing on his computer and drinking some soda.

“Any idea on what T.T.I.K means?” Kim asked with a confussed look on her face.

“Still a mystery but I could find out for you.” Wade smiled.

“Please and thank you.” Kim smiled back.

“Oh also here's the coordinates to Drakken's lair.”

“Wade we need a…”

“Ride is already set up and should be waiting outside for you in a few minuets.” Wade interrupted.

“Thanks Wade you rock! Ok, come on Ron let's jet!” Kim said as she stuck her communicator in her pocket and walked off. Ron just stood there staring in the direction that Kim went, when Kim came back and grabbed the collar of his shirt, “Let's go!” She said as she took off with Ron to go find Drakken.

As Kim and Ron walked out of Middleton High Ron looked over at Kim, “So what kind of ride did Wade set us up with this time?” He then hear a loud engine sound and looked up to see a jet fly over them, “BOO-YAH!” Ron yelled as he pumped his arms into the air.

***Outside of Drakken's Lair***

“Thanks for the ride Mr. Kock's .” Kim smiled then grabbed a parachute as she got ready to descend to the ground.

“Oh don't worry about it Kim, it was the least I could do after you navigated me through that snow storm.” He smiled back.

“It was really no big. You ready Ron?” Kim asked looking over at him.

“Ok Rufus! You ready buddy?” Ron asked as he held Rufus in his hand.

“Uh huh!” Rufus squeaked with happiness.

“Come on Ron!” Kim said.

“Coming Ron said as he grabbed a parachute and put it on then slipped Rufus into his pocket. He then went ahead of Kim to jump, but froze as he saw how high they were, “uh you wanna go first KP?” Ron asked nervously.

Kim folded her arms and looked at him.
“I'm guessing that's a no.” Ron said, as he looked out the door, he whined then finally jumped.

Kim landed on the ground safely but the heard some yelling, “KIM!! I could use some help!” Ron yelled through the trees.

When Kim found Ron he was hanging from a tree all tangled up in the parachute's ropes. Kim laughed then helped Ron down and headed inside Drakken's lair.

As they were walking in Drakken's lair Ron looked around, “Kim it's quiet.”

Kim looked back at Ron, “Yeah to quiet.” Kim said then also started looking around. They kept on walking but suddenly a trap door emerged underneath Ron's feet, “Ahhhh! KIM!” Ron screamed as he fell into the darkness.

“RON!” Kim yelled as she tired to reach for his hand but the trap door closed before she could reach him.



End of chapter 1

(Chapter 2 coming soon!)

First Kp Fic please review!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinklady16 on August 23, 2005, 10:50:26 AM

pinklady16 on
pinklady16Hey! I remember reading this one at your house, you changed it a bit tho, i like it so far! Add more soon, i'll keep checking it out :)

Methehedgehog on August 19, 2005, 1:09:53 PM

Methehedgehog on
MethehedgehogFirst comment? Yay!
Cool story do next Chapter NOW! Well just hurry anyway.