Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Changes

When Ron Stoppable accidentally get's turned into a four year old what will Kim do? Even though Ron is four on the outside he still thinks he's a teenager. what will happen will Kim ever get Ron back to normal?
New character Sammie
Chapter 2 is up!

Chapter 2 - Changes

Chapter 2 - Changes




“AHHHHH!” Ron screamed as he slid down a dark tunnel as he held Rufus in his hands. The tunnel finally came to an end and Ron hit the ground with a thud, “Ow!” Ron said as he stood up and looked around, “Kim?” Ron said.

“Well, well, if it isn't Kim Possibles sidekick, whose names escapes me.”

Ron turned around to see Drakken standing in a corner, “Ok after all the time we fought each other how can you not know my name!?!?!?!” Ron yelled.

“I don't know, you're just….don't distract me!” Drakken said then snapped his fingers and his guards appeared behind Ron. Rufus then crawled down in to Ron's pocket.

“You'll be a perfect specimen for my new toy that I stole.” Drakken laughed.

“Huh?” Ron looked confused, but Drakken's henchmen the grabbed his arm's, “Hey! Let me go! Let me go!” Ron said struggling to get free.

“Let him go!” A voice echoed in the room.

“KIM!” Ron screeched with joy.

“KIM POSSIBLE!” Drakken yelled.

“Sorry to break up the party, I'm here for Ron.”

Drakken looked at Kim then laughed, “Take him to the machine.” He ordered the pressed a green button as more of his henchmen filled the room and surrounded Kim.

“KIM! HELP!” Ron yelled.

Kim immediately got in a karate position and started taking down the henchmen one by one. “Yahh!” Kim yelled as she jumped up and went into a spin kick and knocked the henchmen down. She then ran to find Ron.

“NO!” Ron yelled trying to jam his feet into the floor.

“Hiyah!” Kim yelled as she took out the two guards that had Ron.

“Kim!” Ron screeched as he hugged her.

“GET THEM!!!” Drakken yelled.

“What are we going to do?” Ron panicked.

“Working on it!” Kim replied.

Ron started to back up when he tripped on a wire, “Bahhh!” He yelled, as Rufus fell out of his pocket. Ron the fell into the T.T.I.K. machine.

“Close the doors!” Drakken ordered.

“Ron!” Kim yelled.

The machine doors then closed and started up, Kim was blinded by a bright light. The machine then made a noise then the doors opened. Kim looked up.

“RON!?!?!” Kim said confused and surprised.

“Uh, Kim what's wrong?” Ron asked, he then walked up to her to see that she was taller than he was, way taller. He then looked at himself to see he was a four-year-old boy, “AHHHHH! What happened to me!?!?!?!” Ron yelled



End of Chapter 2

(Chapter 3 coming soon!)


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Froze8 on February 19, 2006, 6:13:35 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8AHHHHHHHHHH! Must see what happeneds!
Froze8