Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

My story I made. Related a bit to zelda. All characters are copywrited by Nintendo.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Prologue

There once was a Golden Land. This land was in a sacred realm, a place that was considered to be paradise. This land was created by three goddesses; Din, Farore and Nayru. Din, with her strong flaming arms, cultivated the land to create the earth. Nayru poured her wisdom onto the earth to give the spirit of law to the world. Farore's rich soul created all life forms who would uphold the law. These three Goddesses left the Golden Land and went to the heavens. They left behind The Triforce, which contains the power of the three goddesses.

The Triforce was sealed in the Sacred Realm connected to Hyrule. The legend also says that whoever holds the Triforce, can make their wishes come true, but only if he has the perfect balance between the three forces, Power, Wisdom and Courage. If someone without the right balance lays his/hers hand on the Triforce, it will split, into three pieces. The one touching the Triforce, will hold the force that he/she most believes in. The two other parts will be given to the people chosen by destiny to carry the Triforce piece that they represent. The persons who carries the Triforce or a piece of it will be recognized by the Triforce symbol on their hand. The seal was broken by the King of Evil, Ganondorf. He then touched the Triforce, and wished the world to be his.

The Triforce of Power (Din), was given to Ganon. The Triforce of Courage (Farore), was given to Our Hero of Light. And the Triforce of Wisdom (Nayru) was given to our Princess of Hyrule.

Some time has passed since this has happened, and many attempts to overthrow the King of Hyrule still remain. But only one person can stop the King of Evil from doing so, and that is our Hero of Light, Link!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment