Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Introduction: The Promise

15-year old Seth is a boy living a difficult life. Average grades, not the most athletic, and the love of his life doesn't love him back. But his life changes when he gets mixed up with Dark Samus, and get corrupted.

Chapter 0 - Introduction: The Promise

Chapter 0 - Introduction: The Promise
Introduction

"His heart rate is fading away quickly!"
"Quick! Somebody call an ambulance!"
"Seth! Seth, can you hear me?! Don't die!"
I can feel the tears from her. Don't cry, because it isn't your fault.
"What the hell happened to him?!"
For it is my own fault this happened to me. I'm pathetic, and I can't do anything right.
"Give him some air!"
"Get this boy on the stretcher!"
Yes. Lift me. Lift me into the next life, where I belong.
"Seth, please don't die! I should have moved, because that's why you're dying!"
At least you aren't, Yuufa. Your safety is all that matters to me.
"It's okay, son. You're going to be okay now, because you have the elite paramedics saving you."
You're only wasting your time. But it all happened so fast, what happened?

Ten minutes ago...

"Okay," said the teacher. "I'm handing you your test papers, and on my mark, you will begin."
I didn't do a lot of studying on this test, thought Seth. I never do. He looked at Yuufa, who sat five seats away from him. At least you studied.
Seth reached for his pencil, and felt a terrible shock run through his left arm. He loked at the bandaged arm, and sighed. "It's always me who gets hurt, anymore," he said to himself. "Not like anything else can hurt me any worse than what happened today..."
He spoke of the love letter he sent to Yuufa. And it was rejected. He never felt so hurt before. And the words that made the cut permanent were, "We can still be friends, right, Seth?"
"Ok, on my mark," said the teacher. "Three, two, one..."
Let the worst begin, Seth thought.
"Die!" bellowed a voice. Next, the wall exploded, and a dark figure walked out of the smoke. People screamed and gasped at the sight of what appeared out of the thick, dark smoke. The figure appeared to them all as the Dark Samus Aran. "Aran!" it roared. And it began to fire blasts of phazon at the students, and though the shots have missed, the ones that hit had killed them.
Yuufa stood up and stared at it and was petrified. Why can't I move?! she panicked.
Seth took a few steps back, and Dark Samus would only step close towards him. He picked up a chair and tossed it at Dark Samus, but it bounced off as if he threw paper at it. Dark Samus grabbed Seth by the throat and choke him to his last breath, and threw him into the wall.
"Aran!" it screamed again. It took a look at Yuufa, and immediately it aimed at her. "Time to take out the Aran!"
Phazon began to appear out of thin air and charged up into a powerful burst of energy. Dark Samus fired the laser at Yuufa, but by the time it reached her, Seth stood in the way.
"Yuufa! Run!" he cried. "Run for your li-"
And the laser struck him dead center. His body began to succumb to the attack, and his body became unresponsive. Seth screamed loud enough to break glass, if there was any in the area. Soon, inside Seth's body, the Phazon went into his heart. It began to beat uncontrollably, and when the laser was overheated, Seth fell to the ground, and his heart began to slow down. Soon, it was beating slower, and slower, and slower.
Dark Samus had disappeared, and people were rushing in and gathered around Seth. "Is he okay?!" said a student.
Seth's sight began to fade away, and in seconds, he saw darkness.
And then a voice in his head spoke strange words.
You've done a stupid thing, Seth. You've gone and killed yourself for her- for a girl that never felt love for you.
"Yeah? Well, I don't care. That doesn't mean I won't save her!"
You are prepared for the burden that will be holding you down for the rest of your life?
"I've made a promise. I'll stick to it, no matter the cost."
...
.....
..........very well. Enjoy a life of living hell, Aran.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMarauder on May 2, 2008, 4:37:21 PM

ShadowMarauder on
ShadowMarauderGreat story, though a few chapters are missing...

TehShugoChan on May 3, 2008, 2:00:22 AM

TehShugoChan on
TehShugoChanYes I know I'm working on those. I got bored of writing about Seth's life so I decided to work on the others.

thornthecat on February 29, 2008, 11:45:11 AM

thornthecat on
thornthecatcools :D
cant wait to read more!
*faves*

TehShugoChan on February 29, 2008, 11:55:15 AM

TehShugoChan on
TehShugoChanI'm working on Chappy 1 as we speak!