Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Discovered

This is just an X-Evo story that I've been working on for a while, and I decided to submit it. Please tell me what you think of it! ^-^

Chapter 1 - Discovered

Chapter 1 - Discovered

"Dude? What are you doing?" The voice was not someone he knew, and it was close; too close.

"I thought I saw something go in there, and I know I heard something." This second voice was also unfamiliar. Footsteps started to come down the steps to the old storage room. Kurt Wagner looked around desperately for a place to hide. Oh, why did my watch have to die on me now? He thought despairingly. Come on, Kurt, think of something! Think! He urged himself desperately. An image of a dancing chicken wearing German clothes came into his mind for some strange reason at that moment. Not dancing chickens in lederhosen! That''s not what you want to be thinking about right now! He scolded himself. Why I even started thinking of that in the first place, I don''t know. The footsteps stopped right outside the door.

"There''s nothing there, Ian." The first voice said. "You were probably just imagining it."

"Damien, I know I wasn''t imagining it!" The one named Ian replied. "There''s something in here." Kurt then got an idea. The ceiling! He thought. As fast as he could, he leapt onto the wall and climbed up onto the ceiling. It''s times like these I''m grateful I can stick to any surface. He thought to himself. Ian came into the old storeroom and looked around. His friend followed him.

"See? I told you, there''s nothing in here." Damien stated. Ian nodded and sighed.

"I guess you''re right." He remarked. He turned to leave, and Damien took one last look around and happened to look up at the ceiling, straight at Kurt. His gaze stopped there on the blue-furred German mutant, and he stared with his eyes wide in shock.

"Dude, you were right. I was wrong." He said in a slightly shaky voice. Ian looked at him.

"What are you talking about, Damien?" He asked. Damien pointed at Kurt.

"Look up..." He answered. Ian looked, and he saw Kurt.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment