Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Plans and Betrayal

This is just an X-Evo story that I've been working on for a while, and I decided to submit it. Please tell me what you think of it! ^-^

Chapter 2 - Plans and Betrayal

Chapter 2 - Plans and Betrayal

"Oh, jeez! What is that thing?!" Ian exclaimed.

"I think it''s some kind of mutated, demonic gecko." Damien stated, staring at Kurt. Ian looked at Damien.

"A demonic gecko?" He queried. "Come on, man! You can''t be serious!"

"I am serious." Damien remarked.

"If that thing''s a demonic gecko, then I''m the easter bunny." Ian quipped.

"Then what do you think it is?" Damien shot back.

"It''s got to be some kind of mutant monkey that can climb on walls and ceilings." Ian said matter-of-factly. Damien raised an eyebrow at this.

"You''re joking." He commented. "It''s definitely a mutated, demonic gecko." It was then that Kurt decided that this had gone too far.

"Excuse me, if I might interject something here." He interjected. Damien and Ian looked up at him, shocked.

"Oh, my god! It talks!" Damien exclaimed.

"Yes, I talk." Kurt remarked, getting rather irritated by now. "Now will you just shut up and listen to what I have to say?!" Damien and Ian fell silent and nodded.

"That''s better." Kurt stated. "Now, for your information, I am neither a demonic gecko nor a mutant monkey. I am simply no more than a mutant."

"A mutant?" Damien asked. "You mean with special powers and stuff?" Kurt nodded.

"Yes, but you can''t tell anyone about this, okay?" He queried. Ian nodded.

"We won''t tell anyone, but can I ask you a question, Mr. Mutant?" He questioned.

"You can call me Nightcrawler, or...Kurt Wagner...and yes, you may ask me a question." Kurt replied.

"You already answered my question there, Kurt." Ian stated. "I was wondering what you were doing here at Bayville High and how come I''ve never seen anyone like you around school before, but now I know what you''re doing here because you told me your name; Kurt Wagner. Now I have a new question. How is it that you can go to school with normal people and look normal like the rest of us?" Kurt sighed.

"Another thing you must keep secret." He remarked. He then took off his holowatch, which was still on the fritz, and showed it to Ian and Damien.

"This is how I do it." He told them. "This watch projects a holographic image around me that makes me look normal, but...it''s kind of on the fritz right now..." Ian thought for a moment.

"Hm...can I see your watch?" He asked. Kurt nodded.

"Sure." He answered. Then, he climbed down from the ceiling and walked over to Ian, and he handed him the holowatch. Ian examined the watch carefully, and he pulled out a tiny screwdriver he had in his pocket and opened the watch up.

"Here''s the problem." He remarked, pointing. "A couple wires came loose on the inside. The watch can''t work if not all the wires are hooked up." With that, he hooked the loose wires back up and closed up the watch again, and he held it out to Kurt.

"There you go! Good as new!" He stated, grinning. Kurt took his holowatch and put it on, and he turned it on. Immediately, the hologram came up, and he looked like a normal kid once more.

"Thanks!" Kurt said to Ian, smiling.

"No problem!" Ian replied. "I''m Ian, by the way, and this is Damien." He gestured behind him.

"He''s gone." Kurt pointed out. Ian turned and saw that Kurt was right.

"Oh, crap! He''''s probably gone to tell everyone about you!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, man!" Kurt groaned. "This is not good!"

"That traitor..." Ian muttered. "I could''ve told you he''d do something like this...He probably thinks he can make a lot money off you by sending you to some freak show." Kurt looked at him nervously.

"We''ve got to stop him..." He stated. Ian nodded.

"And I know just how we can do that..." He commented. With that, he proceeded to tell Kurt his plan.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment