Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Moving Day

I just moved in today. The whole car ride I was queasy. Little did I know, this was going to be the best day of my life! With a neighbor who has the ability to turn into 10 different aliens, what can go wrong?

Chapter 1 - Moving Day

Chapter 1 - Moving Day
I ran down the stairs at full speed with my bags packed. Today was the day I would move to the town of Bellwood. I went into the kitchen where my mom was packing our dining things. I was really excited. When I'd heard about the incedent in Bellwood with a character called "Eon", I was totally pumped. I am a huge alien fan. I just hope something happens when I'm there.
My mom did not notice me. I walked away into the living room and watched TV until it was time to go. We got into the car.
On the way there, I was excited and nervous. I was tired, but too excited to sleep. The car couldn't go fast enough. My heart raced as we passed a sign that read, Welcome To Bellwood. Then, I saw it. There was our house, our name already on the mailbox. I jumped out of the car right as we pulled up in the driveway. I noticed that the mailbox next to us read Tennyson, but I didn't think much of it. Yet.
I ran inside with my bags and dropped them on the couch. I was about to go upstairs to my room, but my mom called me down. "Honey, someone's here for you!" She called. I came downstairs, curious who could even want me here.
"Hey, I'm Ben Tennyson." The boy I saw, with brown hair, green eyes, wearing a white T-shirt with a thick black stripe running down the middle and green cargo pants said.
"Hi, I'm Olivia Froliger!" I replied, putting my hand out. He shook it.
"So, you're the new neighbors, right?" Ben asked.
"Yup." I replied, parting my bangs from my eyes. I could tell this was the beginning of a good friendship.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment