Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dinner At The Tennyson's

I just moved in today. The whole car ride I was queasy. Little did I know, this was going to be the best day of my life! With a neighbor who has the ability to turn into 10 different aliens, what can go wrong?

Chapter 3 - Dinner At The Tennyson's

Chapter 3 - Dinner At The Tennyson's
"Why don't you stay for dinner Olivia?" Mrs. Tennyson asked me.
Not knowing what to say, I replied, "Sure." Then I covered my mouth as I coughed a little.
"Good, then! Will your parents be okay with it?" Ben's mom asked.
"I'm sure they wouldn't mind." I replied, glancing over at Ben's device. I looked up and our eyes met. I looked away, because I knew he'd seen me looking.
"Well, that's nice, because I just finished making spaghetti." Mrs. Tennyson said.
"Yum!" I said, and followed Ben into the dining room. I took my seat next to him.
"My dad isn't gonna be here tonight. He's running late at work." Ben said.
"Oh, that's too bad, I really wanted to meet him." I replied. As Mrs. Tennyson put the food on our plates, the doorbell rang.
An old man and a girl my age walked in. "Grandpa!" Ben exclaimed, and hugged the man. He then glanced at the girl. "Dweeb!I mean Gwen!" Ben said,laughing.
"Nice cover, dork." Gwen replied.
"Max! Gwen! So nice to see you!" Mrs. Tennyson greeted the two and beckoned for them to sit down. Gwen noticed me and her eyes lit up.
"And you are...?" She asked me.
"Olivia." I replied.
"Cool." Gwen said.
"Listen, Ben. I've heard about freaky stuff happening here last fall. Do you know anything about a character named 'Eon'?" I asked Ben.
He frantically looked at Max and gwen, who exchanged worried looks.
"Oh! Got to go to the bathroom! Forgot to wash my hands." Mrs. Tennyson said. She hurried off down the hall.
"Olivia, I was trying to tell you before, but there were too many distractions." Ben said, looking at the floor. Then he looked at me. "This thing I have on my wrist... It's the Omnitrix. It lets me use the DNA of aliens all over the galaxy. My mom doesn't know about it, okay?" He admitted.
"Y-yes... O-okay..." I stuttered, staring at the device. The Omnitrix.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment