Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Haven't Learned

Another Omnitrix? The story tells all!

Chapter 1 - Haven't Learned

Chapter 1 - Haven't Learned
Selena lay flat on her back, toying with the Omnitrix. She'd only found it a month ago, and she still needed to know more about it. For instance, that there was another Omnitrix. Another person who had it. But she wasn't thinking about this as she traced her pinkie along the edges of the faceplate of the strange device. She was wondering about her life, and who she really was. After all, normal girls did not usually have plants as relatives. She sighed and sat up, looking around her shabby, dark room. It was all she could really have since she lived on a planet where plants and rocks were the only resources. This she pondered as well. How did she come to be on this planet? She did not know, but was determined to find out.

Somewhere else in the galaxy...
Ben had just finished trying to eat Grandpa Max's cooking, and was throwing stones out onto lake Michigan, where they were camping. He too had found the Omnitrix a month ago, and was still a beginner. That night it had been squirrel gut stew with a side of worms, and Ben's stomach turned at just the thought of the awful taste that Max had described as 'interesting'. He figured that Gwen was off somewhere, throwing up squirrel guts. He fought back laughter, afraid it would seem like some villain had shown up. Ben sighed and sat along the shore, watching the waves lap up, each time closer and closer.

Neither of them knew the other exsisted. They thought they were the only ones who had the Omnitrix. They were wrong.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment