Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Morpho Explains

Another Omnitrix? The story tells all!

Chapter 2 - Morpho Explains

Chapter 2 - Morpho Explains
Selena wandered over to her father, or rather her adopted father. He was a strange, plant-like alien who had somehow come to be her parent.
"Father," Selena started, and her father turned smiling upon his daughter.
"Yes, daughter?" He asked, ruffling her hair a bit.
Selena fixed it. "Can you tell me more about my childhood? How I got here?" She asked.
"Oh, I... Well, of course." Her father replied, and sat on the ground, his many vine-like limbs sprawling out in all directions.
He started to tell the story. "You were born in New York City in a busy hospital. Your real mother died one year later. Another year passed before your real father did too. Back then you were named Jaclyn Ann Tenarlis, and you were left all alone at 2 years old. On one fateful night, your mother and I were doing a patrol of the area, as is our duty. We found you crying near a rosebush. Luckily for you, your parents had labeled everything with your last name, and you were found near a rosebush, so you was named Selena Rose Tenarlis. Selena was the name your mother and I would have chosen for our own baby." He explained.
"So... I have... Other parents?" Selena asked, disbelief fogging her tone.
"You used to. They died shortly after you were born." Her father said with sorrow.
Selena just nodded slowly. "So they're dead then. I'm all alone. But I must return to my home planet, father. I must see what life I used to have."
"Selena, I do not advise that you do that. Earth is a very dangerous place." Her father cautioned.
"Father..." Selena said, holding up her arm to remind him that she had the Omnitrix.
"Yes, I suppose you're right. You may go." Her father said, and with that, Selena was her fiery self, Flamegirl. She blasted off into the night air, in search of her previous life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment