Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ben Gets In Trouble

Another Omnitrix? The story tells all!

Chapter 3 - Ben Gets In Trouble

Chapter 3 - Ben Gets In Trouble
Ben had just walked into the Rustbucket, and Gwen was staring at him, anger burning in her eyes. Grandpa was mad, too. Ben looked at them questioningly. He looked down at his clothes, which were perfectly clean, and at his wrist, where the Omnitrix was clamped, charged up and ready. He wondered why they could be this mad.
"What's up?" He asked, confused. His cousin stepped forward, angrier than ever.
"Don't play dumb with me, Ben. Wait, you always do." Gwen replied. She smiled slightly as she watched Ben's face become more and more confused.
"I really don't know why you're mad," Ben argued. He looked from Max to Gwen over and over, but their angry expressions never changed.
"I saw you as Heatblast fly out of the sky on a flame." Gwen said. Now she took delight in watching Ben's eyes widen, seeing the shock plastered all over the boy's face.
"WHAT!?" Ben yelled, "I never went hero once! Mabye it was from Heatblast's home planet, huh? What about that?" He was angry and puzzled. He thought that maybe it was a plumber. Sometimes aliens from the Omnitrix visited Earth to see him.
"Nope, I saw the Omnitrix symbol on it's chest." Gwen smiled, satisfied, as she said this. This was enough to make Ben lose his cool, she thought, but instead he stayed very calm about the whole incident.
Ben opened his mouth, then closed it again. He said nothing and left.
A large flame shot toward him when he walked out. He jumped out of the way just in time as an extremely girl-looking Heatblast landed next to him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment