Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ben, Selena. Selena, Ben.

Another Omnitrix? The story tells all!

Chapter 4 - Ben, Selena. Selena, Ben.

Chapter 4 - Ben, Selena. Selena, Ben.
Selena stepped onto the Michigan Lakefront as Flamegirl. She'd just landed harshly due to lack of practice. She looked down and saw a boy, about her age, scrambling to get up. When he did, Selena saw he had green eyes, and messy brown hair. He was wearing dark green cargo pants and a T-shirt with a thick black stripe running down the middle. Then, she saw it. On his wrist, the Omnitrix was clamped. She ran out of time and returned to human form. Ben saw a girl, his age, with purple eyes**, black hair, some draped in front of her left eye, some in a ponytail, and wearing a brown, tattered dress. He saw that she had the Omnitrix, too. They both stood, mouths gaping.
"H-hi..." Selena stuttered, "I'm Selena."
"Ben. Ben Tennyson." Ben managed, staring at the Omnitrix on her wrist.
After the introductions, things went pretty well. Ben loaned Selena some of his clothes, so they looked almost exactly alike. Selena and Ben talked for hours about their adventures with the Omnitrix. Gwen was starting to get jealous.
"Why is it that he walks outside, and BAM! Instant friendship! When I do and I just step in dog poo or something?" She asked Grandpa.
"I'm just amazed that there's another Omnitrix." Max replied, staring at the two. Just then, there was a knock at the door. A boy, who looked exactly like Ben, but with red hair and blue eyes barged in along with a girl who looked exactly like Gwen but with blue hair and brown eyes.
"Did ya miss me?" The boy announced. "Ren!" Ben exclaimed, hi-fiving his alien clone*. Ren and Dwen were back.

*Alright, here's the deal. If you wanna know more about Ren and Dwen(More made up characters), here are the steps. #1- Go to yahoo.com #2- Click on the tab by the search box that says images #3- Type in Ben 10 Gwen #4- You will see an orange sketch of them where Ben is acting like a dog, so click on it. #5- At the top of the screen, you will see full version, so click it. Then click on Fanfics, and go to Alien Clones!?

** She lived on another planet so long, they turned out that way.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment