Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - uh-oh got caught

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 1 - uh-oh got caught

Chapter 1 - uh-oh got caught
"Why do I have this feeling that we're being watched" a Brunette named Tammy said as she stuffed some bottles into a bag and started to move out of the cupboard so that the other person could get more.
"I don't smell anyone so it must be in your head" The other one with black hair and white bangs known as Rena replied. She reached for the rest of the bottles that Tammy wasn't able to get and put them into her bag as she grinned widely.
"We're going to have some fun to night"
"That is if we don't get caught, we will have fun" Tammy seemed sure that there where someone watching so she sniffed to see if there was any other scent in the room. When she was sure that no one was around she went to tap on Rena's shoulder but she wasnt in the store room anymore.
"Rena where are you?" she whispered as if she was playing a game of hide and seek "come out, come out, where ever you are" she jumped when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder but calmed down when she saw the face of the person. "Spike what you doing here?"
"Could ask you the same thing Tammy" Tammy looked on sheepishly as the older man looked down at her. "What's in the bag?" He went to reach for it but Tammy put it behind her back so he couldn't reach
"There's nothing in the bag that you should know of"
"And those would be?" His voice seemed to have turned dark as he went to reach for it again but managed to have backed Tammy up against Storage wall with both his hands on either side of her. She just looked like a child trying to look innocent and managing to succeed. Rena stood on the other side of the door with someone else whose eyes seemed to have started to blaze at the sight of the two.
"What do you think you two are doing?" The blazed eyed one, known as Scott opened the door fuller so that both he and Rena could see Spike and Tammy. Tammy started to blush madly for a reason unknown and her fox ears became flat against her head. Spike seemed to have other ideas on his mind since he didn't take his gaze off Tammy to look at the intruders.
"Well not ------- in the storage room if that's what you mean" Spike's voice seemed to have retained the darkness of earlier but became calmer as he talked to Scott. Tammy moved from under Spike and walked to where Rena was and handed her the other bag. She kept her head down and didn't once glance at Scott even though he was having a death glare match with Spike.
"Don't you think you're over doing it Spike?"
"Not at all Rena, in fact I don't think I've gone far enough" His eyes turned to that of red wine from there original pink. Between both Scott and himself there was a certain rivalry i.e. they wanted to rip each others head off and put it on a sliver platter to throw darts at it. "But alas it would seem like that the heavens has shined their light on you again my dear Scott, for we are down to one on looker, I guess the other didn't really have the stomach to see me rip you limb from limb"
Scott glanced to see that Tammy had left leaving Rena with a small smirk on her face when he turned back to growl at Spike, he was gone.
"I wish he would stop doing that, when things start getting good"
"He might stop disappearing and give you a fight, if..." Rena started to walk off with both bags of drinks in either hand but stopped and turned sideways to look at Scott who was watching from the corner of his eye.
"If what?" he snarled and closed his eyes knowing what the answer was going to be.
"If... if you stop being so blood thirsty... and then maybe just maybe he'll give you a fair fight" She started to walk of again with her tail swaying from side to side. Scott just stood there listening to her footsteps fading away quietly before he snapped his blazing eyes open and hit the wall, hard making the walls shake.
"You're going to really hurt yourself one of these days, and Theo might not be here when that day comes you know" Tammy came out from the shadows and leaned against the window watching to see if he would do anything else to the defenceless walls. "What did those walls ever do to deserve that sort of punishment?"
"Would you still stay with me if something did happen to me?"
"Depends if am having a shower that day"
"Tammy" His voice seemed to turn soft and gently as he turned to face her. His wings rising up a small gust of wind as he did so. "Would you?"
"Would you do it for me?" She raised her eyebrow making a gently smile crawl up her face as her eyes catch some of the shine from the moon.
"Of course I would, I would do anything to keep ickle Tammy from feeling icky" a playful smile was on his face as he had said the last statement.
"As long as you do something for me I would do anything for you wittle Scotty, it's that simple" She moved quietly across to where he was standing and lightly kissed him before snuggling into his neck, making him giggle when her furry ears tickled his neck. "And I doubt you're going to change your mind anytime soon"
"You know me to well for that to change" He rested his head on top of hers and wrapped his arms around her waist "can't have you spreading any of my secrets around can I" Tammy bit her lip and looked away from him when he moved his head to look at her. "You've told someone haven't you?"
"No" she shoke her head trying not to look at him and pushed her hands against his chest causing him to loosen his grip he had on her.
"Then why are you trying to get away from me then?"
"So I can get a head start" he had finally let go of her arm and she started to run away giggling. "I didn't tell someone, I told Rena"
"That is someone!" he yelled at her, he jumped up and made his wings move as he started to fly trying to catch up with her.
"She's not a someone; Rena is a dear dear friend that I tell everything to, there is a difference"
"Same diff, Get back here so I can punish you"
"Nyah huh like that's going to happen anytime soon"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Black_Tiger on February 6, 2007, 1:07:46 AM

Black_Tiger on
Black_TigerYay is all I have to say =^.^=

Scoot on February 6, 2007, 12:59:23 AM

Scoot on
Scootok...random story but i like it ^^