Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - NYAH!! thats not good

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 2 - NYAH!! thats not good

Chapter 2 - NYAH!! thats not good
"Theo erm Theo sir" A girl with light blonde hair with black tips stood at the hospital doors with a worried look on her face "Theo sir am here to to see Eliss"
"ah my dear Liney" he appeared behind her making her jump out of her skin "am so sorry Liney for scaring you,"
"Ah no no you didn't scare me" she tried to put on a brave face but failing, miserably.
"ah well then, Eliss is down near the bottom on the right hand side if you wish to see her, and maybe you should rest as well you seem pretty tense" he moved his hand gently and placed it onto her forehead, making her blush greatly.
"Erm thanks Theo sir" she moved quickly away hiding her face behind her hands so that she didn't blush any more. And found Eliss sitting on her bed looking out of the window glaring at the birds that seemed to be mocking her.
"They wouldn't be laughing once I get my claws on them" she turned around to see her wolfy friend shaking into one of the chairs that was on the left hand side of her bed. "What's up Liney? You look as if you've seen a ghost or something"
"It's nothing really am just worried about you, Raine gave you a beating if you don't remember" Liney glanced at the bandages that Eliss seemed to be fashioning on her head, arm and right leg.
"It's just scratches nothing major"
"Nothing major, you have got to be kidding me, you've been here for four weeks recovering from bone breakage, and you say it's nothing major" Liney voice started to shake as it got louder.
"well that was at the beginning, it's nothing seriously, I'm going to be able to get back to the dorms after Theo does his last check up today" she placed a reassuring hand onto her best friends shoulder "am going to be alright"
Liney glanced at her feline friend through teary eyes and jumped her with a forceful hug.
"You better" they both smiled at each other and started to talk cheerfully to one and other for a long time. Good thing it's the weekend

* * *

"NYAH!!!" a freezing cold bucket of water was chucked over a little girl who started to cry as two the little boys ran away snickering but bumped into the HEADMASTER, Scott.
"Cougar, Jaguar, what do you two think your doing?" he raised his eyebrow and stared down at the boys while his wings were spread out so that they couldnt go anywhere. The two boys stared at each other gulping and decided to scurry in the opposite direction to come face to face with the crying girl, Lynx in the arms of Tammy who had a serious face on.
"And where do you think your going?" Scott had walked up behind the two boys and kneeled down beside them.
"I think that you should say sorry to Lynx and then go to your rooms to think about it" he tilted his head upwards to look at Lynx who was starting to calm down by hugging both her teddy and Tammy, who was snuggling into her as well and comforting her, she knelt down to the boys level still hugging Lynx.
"We're sowwie for pouring water over you Wynx" They said in unison and went to hug her at the same time which she gratefully returned, Cougar and Jaguar both went to there rooms after getting their hair messed up by Scott who just had to ruffle their fur a little.
"You okay now Lynx" he took her hand into both of his and looked at her to make sure she was okay.
"Am okay Scotty" she grinned and hugged him making him falls backwards. Tammy stood up giggling at the site of the two and went to get some fresh clothes for lynx.

* * *

"So how come you came to stop me and Tammy from getting the stuff?" Rena rested herself against the bedroom door watching Spike as he paced around the room. "We were going to share it you know"
"I have my reasons, and no you're not getting to know them"
"Spoil sport" She pouted and walked away from him and down the corridor where she bumped into Cougar and Jaguar. "Well, well just the two sneaky cats I've been looking for" she clapped her hands together with a mad grin on her face.
"What ever it was, it wasn't me"
"Nor me" Cougar piped in after Jaguar. Rena thought for a moment before she grinned once again.
"Hehe, that'll be the alibi and I need you two to do something for me but it's top secret so your not allowed to tell anyone not even Tammy"
"Not even Tammy" Jaguar started to grin as madly as Rena. Cougar started to feel uncomfortable while in their presence cause when they both grin madly it means its big trouble and they can get away with it. "So what is it that we have to do Rena?"
"Well..." She crouched down and started telling them what they were to do. With each passing sentence both Jaguar and even Cougar was getting drawn in on the plan and each and every one of them by the end had an evil mad grin on their faces.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngeL-SlaFe on February 8, 2007, 3:20:53 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFeOooohhhhww cooolll !!! i really like it !!
wanna read more ^^

Black_Tiger on February 6, 2007, 1:10:15 AM

Black_Tiger on
Black_TigerI wonder what I want them to do...(thinks hard)*sigh* nope nothin, zip, nadda...lol =^.^=

Scoot on February 6, 2007, 1:02:22 AM

Scoot on
Scoothehe i hate cliffhangers ^^