Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - SHUT UP!!

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 3 - SHUT UP!!

Chapter 3 - SHUT UP!!
"Oh god Spike, right there" Theo breathed deeply "right there, that's it ahhh"
He leant against the nurse's table moaning deeply. Spike leant closely to Theo ear and whispers. "Right there is it" Theo nodded as Spike pressed in harder moving faster as he pulled back making him scream in pleasure, when Scott came walking in.
"would you guys get a room this is a hospital room not a ------- arena last time I checked"
"Chill dude I was just scratching his back for him, right Theo?"
"Erm yeah" he sorted his coat and breathed out deeply "it was a hard place to reach, you should know Scott we both have wings it's hard to scratch some areas"
"And way harder to get laid" he mumbled to himself when suddenly a timid mouse poked her head around the door.
"erm... sirs?" the three of them turned to see the girl blushing madly for some odd reason she most likely heard what Scott had said before she made her voice heard. "There's something going on in the gym hall, that I thought you should know about" she started to shuffle her feet under the gaze of the three men.
"What seems to be the matter Melina?"
"Raine and Eliss are at it again" Theo shook his head and glanced at Spike who nodded in return. "I thought you should know since Eliss was just realised today" and she left again afterwards since she started to feel uncomfortable in the room. Spike leant against the table with a tiny bit of amusement in his eyes.
"So Headmaster Scott whatcha you going to do about the little fight between Raine and Eliss?"
"Let them fight it out I guess" he glanced to see if he had given the wrong answer but to his surprise Spike didn't have his evil little smirk on his face. So Scott decided to let that be that and went to check on the battle that was taking place right underneath their feet. When he was gone Spike spoke again while playing with Theo's firey wings softly running his fingers through them making Theo shiver.
"I don't think he has grasped the fact that fighting isn't always the solution"
"He has too much frustration built up inside of him"
"Or it could be something else..." Spike moved his lips close to Theo's neck and breathed lightly against it before brushing his lips close and taking off, leaving Theo shivering in his coat.
"I hate it when he does that" he started to fume as he rubbed his neck where Spike left a light mark of his lips. "Drives me crazy, I can even see his satisfied smirk on his face too, Damn it"

* * *

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The gym echoed with voices as the cheered for two people to fight Raine and Eliss. Who were staring each other down circling each other and between them was just two feet of nothingness.
"Your going down Kitty cat so far down that you'll eat the ground ten feet below us"
"As If, you cheat" Eliss hissed and attempted to claw at Raine dodged "I'll make you pay for what you did to my hair" Her eyes turned dark with venom each time a word came put of her mouth. Right since I am crap at writing down fight scenes but able to see them in my little world. I let you do the fighting in your own little worlds. Deal? Okay. Here's some words for ya rip, ripperty rip.

"Fight, fight" a certain teacher cheered raising her fist into the air and moving her hand partly over her mouth to make it sound louder. "Fight, fight" "Shouldn't you being doing something Rena?" Tammy sneaked up on Rena and tabbed her on the shoulder with a quizzical, I love that word, on her face.
"Well you did ask me to look after your class when you went to run an errand"
"If this is how you run a gym class, I don't want to know what they do in yours."
"Let them run wild" Rena grinned in reply and turned her attentions back to the fight. "You do realise that you're back and you're not doing anything to stop the fight"
"Yup, Spike told me not too, budge up a bit" Tammy waved her hands to the side as Rena moved over so that she could sit down as she sighed. "Scott's on his way, that's the reason Spike gave me not to break the fight up"
"Ah right, speak of the devil" Scott walked in, boy do you like making entrances (feels as if being glared at) okay okay I'll stop sheesh, no one really noticed him coming in, haha, except Rena and Tammy.

Right before I go any further (gets hit by a spoon) hey I was going to say sorry but if your gonna do that then I guess I won't continue the story (gets buried under kitchen utinsiles then puts up a white flag) I can't win (hears a little snicker) oh shut up Scott


"So whatcha think he's gonna do Tammy?"
"Probably jump in and hurt something mainly himself"
"Wow you're very optimistic"
"Hehe I know am getting good at it aren't I?"


Geez I hate fight scenes. So insert more fight scene here more words for ya, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooooooooo, ouch! You can tell am a lover not a fighter. Unless it's playful of course hehe ^^ tra la la



Scott trying not be distracted by the narrator's comments but failing, mwahaha, quit it already. Touchy touchy fine I'll shut up (zips lips). Finally steps in.... (Sigh) what are you wanting to say... say it... say it! (Unzips lips) okay okay don't get ya knickers in a twist what was it that you wanted to say? You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out hehe ^^ Tam Tam NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUNAWAY!!!! TAM TAM GET BACK HERE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngeL-SlaFe on February 20, 2007, 1:37:40 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFehehe i liking the fight :D
i want to read more ^^

Scoot on February 9, 2007, 1:56:30 AM

Scoot on
Scootri----------ight lol this is great and made me laugh so much ^^ keep going!