Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - ha ha Scott

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 4 - ha ha Scott

Chapter 4 - ha ha Scott
Nyah sorry about doing the silly things like commenting during the story

There’s no point you’re just being silly and you being silly makes others laugh

Nyah am going insane

Going? Am sure you’re far to gone to be even going

Na na need a white hug your self coat before am actually “insane”

Well you’re insane enough to be called insane

Not the point, on with the story (waves arms around)

Here we go again (gets glomped) nyah!



“So he finally steps in”
“It would seem that way” both Tammy and Rena look on as Scott walks into the middle of the room making the girls stop what they were doing. I wonder why.
“Why did you two stop fighting?” Scott stared at the fallen two. Raine was leaning on her knee trying to keep her breathing in check. While Eliss was on all fours trying not to cough up blood on the floor but was some what failing.
“Some… people know when their… beaten… sir” Eliss then slumped over onto her side with blood trickling down her mouth gasping for breath. Liney ran over to her side to check her pulse that was beating rapidly but she was still alive. Raine stood up and put her arm inbetween her legs then clicked it back into place the sound echoing throughout the hall. Ouch! That’s gotta hurt.
“And their limits” she started to glare at Liney for some unknown reason while Tammy walked up beside her.
“Right everyone gets out of here, you all have the day off” she then turned to her side to talk to Raine. While Scott walked over to Liney and Eliss and picked her up bridal style. Awwww jealous. “She’ll be okay Liney” he then started to walk to where Raine was leaning against Tammy. “Shall we go?”
“yeah, come on Raine” Rena then came over and helped Tammy with Raine then the five of them left the gym hall leaving Liney behind. Liney just stood there staring at the blood as it moved closer to her foot before she moved to run after them. The gym hall wasn’t really filled with blood but there were bloody claw marks on the walls along the roof as well but how they managed to get up there wasn’t any ones guess. Seriously it is anybody’s guess.

* * *

In the Hospital ward Theo was doing his daily routine of checking some of the girls who feel ‘sick’ yeah as if, it’s only dehydration from drooling too much.
“Right soo…” he looked over his clip board from where he was sitting beside a girl’s bed. The girl blushed deeply when she noticed his eyes piercing into hers. “you’re free to go Yoko… you should stay out of the sun for a day though” He stood up smiling at her as she stood up trying to hide her face from him but she couldn’t help but glance at him from time to time. Theo humours the girls when ever they come in with what sort of sickness they can think of, 1 out of 20 seem to truly be sick when they come in to the hospital ward. Hehe mainly Eliss, well aren’t you a busybody. Then Spike comes strolling aww poor Scott he didn’t get to get in first in through the great doors to the ward and past the girl Yoko on his way over to Theo, Theo glided away back to his office before Spike could lay his hands on him. When the doors blasted open by the force of dun dun dun Rena’s foot aww Scott left out again damnit woman nyah! (runsaway) the six of them from earlier enter the room.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngeL-SlaFe on February 25, 2007, 2:34:43 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFecool cool cooool :D
liney's right the comments are funnyyy :D

Scoot on February 23, 2007, 3:38:09 AM

Scoot on
Scootri-------------ight...?
lol this is weird with the odd commentaries bt still cool
xXx