Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - no comment

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 5 - no comment

Chapter 5 - no comment
Okay hospital ward, let's try again shall we.




So the six from earlier entered the room after much protest from Scott who wanted to be first in the room. Theo was back in his office so they just saw Spike standing uneasy in front off of them which is very rare to be seen.
"Erm... hey guys, how did the fight go?" Spike clapped his hands together as he edged closer to Theo's office to get him out off of there so that he could feel less uncomfortable. Tammy and Rena rested Raine to the closet bed which was on the left hand side of the room closest to the office, and Scott gently placed Eliss onto the bed on the left hand side off of the room.
"oh it was just peachy Spike, there's more blood in the gym hall than what they actually spat out" Tammy said somewhat calmly but forcefully, since it being he gym hall and all, and sat with her legs up on the window sill and watched the birds fly by. Theo eventually came out of his office and started busying himself with Eliss first since Raine looked quite awake and Eliss did not look awake at all. Spike was taken a back from not getting any attention at all from Theo.
"So you went all out again then Raine?"
"well if the boot fits, then yes" Raine sat up straight cross legged in bed licking some of the bloody claw marks that Eliss managed to leave behind. "And quite frankly neither of us held out on each other so it was a fair fight" she glanced towards Liney to see if she would question her on her answer but her reply was Liney moving over towards Eliss and holding her hand as Theo cleans.
"The match wasn't fair" Rena snarled in as she crept her way over to Raines bedside. "You have the advantage of more speed since your part cheetah, one of the fastest land speed creatures here."
"So how come neither of you two tried too stop the match if you knew that it wasn't fair"
"We do not watch over you, we do not know when students have been training, we teach students on instincts, and our instincts told us that their was something for you two too learn from"
"What I've learned is that I need to work on my upper cut," she looks at her nails as she says "and file my nails, geez she nearly broke them" Rena looked close to boiling point when Spike held on to her wrist and shacked his head.
"Am..." she tugged her arm away and headed towards the door. "Gonna go and cool off" Spike and Scott watched her go but then glared at each other when they saw each other staring at one and other. Tammy was being oblivious to her surroundings so kept on looking out the window where some of the kids from earlier where hanging out. Theo finished what he was doing with Eliss and said that she should rest for awhile and reassured Liney that she was going to be okay and that she should rest as well. Liney just blushed lightly and nodded in agreement as Theo went over to check on Raine who was starting to doze off from all the excitement. Spike then leant against a wall that was behind Scott who was sitting resting his head on the palm of his hand looking somewhat sad.
"What seems to be on your mind young dragon?" Spike was referring to Scott since Scott has short hair and is part dragon he is still judge on how long his hair is to see about his strength and age. The young dragon started to zone out cause he was only called "young dragon" when he is either a) in big big trouble b) caused the big big problem or c) getting a lecture. Scott knew what this lecture was going to be on about, him being the headmaster, and not doing his duties probably.
"I did stop the battle," he glanced at Raine, Eliss and Liney "but I was just late on arriving to do anything"
"Better late than never" Spike then walked out the door as Scott just gaped from the sudden shock of what Spike had said. Tammy was watching those two when she got bored of the kids sitting ideally under a cherry tree, and smiled to herself.


Walk down descriptive lane



Spike has always despised Scott for becoming the headmaster when most of the teachers had said that he himself was better suited. But it was Scott's fathers dieing wish for his last son to take over as headmaster to the school that he had founded. It had been 4000 years that the school had been run by him and Scott had only been born by the 3540 year of it being run so he was a student, knew how rules where broken, and knew the basics for running the School. Theo was here from the beginning and was very close friends with Scott's parents and is his god parent as well even though he's part phoenix. So he's been keeping a close eye on Scott and making sure that Spike doesn't give him too much of a hard time. So Theo is the Oldest throughout the School and has seen many miracles and evils happen within the school walls. Scott grew up here and has lost many times he's known most of the teachers since they were just new borns. A little bit confusing yes? Well taking Tammy for example she was born when Scott was 236 so he's known her for 24 years since she was born. Speaking of Tammy she was also born at the school but her mother died as soon as she was born and her father had died 5 months before. She grew up with Scott around her so she trusts him as an everlasting friend, She also grew up with Rena who was born 20 days before her so naturally they became friends and most people say they were twins until they became a little older then you could tell the difference, Tammy was a brown haired fox and Rena was a black haired white tiger. Rena's parents had moved away as soon as she had turned 16 and since she didn't want to leave the school her parents let her stay. And now she mucks about with Tammy and teaches the Sex Ed class and looks after Tammy's P.E class when needed to do so. Speaking of sex, Spike our sexually science teacher threstral. Not much is known about his past as no one has really asked and he's not really willing to tell anyone.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngeL-SlaFe on February 25, 2007, 2:42:28 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFehehehe this is really great tammy !!
you got to write more !! ^^