Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - ... am Strange, okay?

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 6 - ... am Strange, okay?

Chapter 6 - ... am Strange, okay?
"What are you smiling at Tammy?" Theo had finished with the check up on Raine who had fallen asleep as soon as Theo had made her lay her head on to the pillow. Tammy glanced sideways as she tilted her head but her smile grew seeming that she was plotting something. She laughed softly into her arm before stretching out and yawning showing the points of her teeth as she recoiled and rubbed at her eye.
"Am smiling at nothing Theo" her voice started to have a deadly childish edge to it. "Besides what's up with you and Spike? You seemed too had given him the cold-shoulder just now before he had left. Anything bad happen?" she started to crawl over and sat behind Theo who was leaning against the windowsill, and started to play with his long red hair that had golden highlights.
"Nothing is wrong Tammy dear" he felt a tight tug on his hair "ouch damn it Tammy" he turned around and clawed at thin air cause Tammy had tumbled to the side and had ran and hide behind a very confused looking Scott. Tammy had started to have a giggling fit before she wrapped her arms around Scott's neck and leant her head to one side so that she could see Theo.
"There is soooo something wrong, or does this have something to do with Rena's plan that she had set up with Cougar and Jaguar?"
"How did you know there was a plan?"
"HA! I KNEW IT!" Scott covered his ears with his hands when Tammy had literally screeched.
"Ow" Tammy glanced at him before whispering sorry in his ear and him saying it ohay back. Hmmm oh how true that is hehe.
"So anyways does the plan have anything to do with the valentines ball tomorrow?" Scott stood up suddenly knocking Tammy onto her backside which she was really too pleased about, "nyah that hurt Scott, what seems to be the matter?" She tilted her head and pouted to emphasize that she wasn't too happy about being pushed onto her backside.
"Nothing" He then went out the giant doors in a quick step leaving Theo and Tammy looking shocked and worried about him. Then Tammy started to wave her arms up and down as she bounced, and Theo just looked at her with a quizzical look on his face. "Why won't anybody tell me what's wrong anymore?" as soon as it was said she got up and stormed out the room making her tail swish violently. Theo just shook his head, looked over the other three whom seem to have managed to sleep through Tammy's outburst and went back into his office.

* * *

"Hey, HEY!!" Tammy ran and skidded so that she was in front of Scott who seemed to be really out off it and was trying to hide his eyes behind his bangs. Tammy was taking deep breathes from running, Scott had walked pretty fast and she was sure that he had run some of the corridors when he turned a corner. "Tell me" she pleaded as she moved her fists up and down at her sides with a pout on her face.
"It's nothing..." he went to move again but she put her foot down in front of his, when he turned to face her, his face was full of anger but it melted away when he saw her trembling with her hands over her face making sobbing sounds. He had to try and catch her as she collapsed onto her knees, at this point he did really know that she was crying. "Tammy?" he said softly as he knelt down in font of her but was soon on his backside when he had a 9 stone fox on him. Well, actually 9 stone and a bit but it sounds better rounded up doesnt it. She was shaking uncontrollably as tears came streaming down her face onto his black shirt.
"Why is everyone not telling me things? Am I not trustworthy anymore?" she said in between sobs. He thought it would be best to let her cry it out and gently rubbed his hand down her back trying to comfort her. She calmed down after some time passed, her breathing started to become regular and before Scott knew it she had fallen asleep on him.
"Aww come on," he went to move her so that he was able to pick her up but she was making it rather difficult should we say. She had wrapped her arms around his waist, she was leaning against one of legs making it go numb, and every time he moved she would pull him back. He was kind of stumped until he had an idea, then an evil smile grazed his face. He leant down close to her ear "Handcuffs!" but regretted it when Tammy shot start up and her head had connected with his and caused his nose to start bleeding. "Damn it woman!... gawd" he covered his nose with his hands when Tammy was staring somewhat sleepy and only snapped out of it when he groaned.
"Nyah Scott... you're bleeding!"
"Well done blondie now give yourself a clap on the back (!)" he instantly got a smack across the back of the head. "you trying to kill me?" he tried to glare but it wasn't working very well since Tammy started laughing but went quite and leant deadly close to his ear, breathing against his neck sending shivers down his spine.
"I would have my way with you first before I'd do anything else"

* * *

The room was steaming hot as a white tiger was bathing in the boiling water. "This is better than cooling off" Rena said blissfully as she submerged herself into the water. A dark figure sneaked into the room and moved swiftly over to where Rena was bathing. When Rena re-emerged from the water she was startled to see the person but quickly regained her coldness, even though the room was freakishly hot.
"What do you want Spike?"
"I want to know what you have said to Theo" his eyes were of the same colour as when he had caught her and Tammy taking the booze, Rena just smirked.
"Aww is poor Spike not getting any from Theo, aww such a shame"
"Cut it out Rena" he snarled and pressed his face very close to hers, so much so that their nose's touched. Rena's eyes were glinting with evilness as her smirk grew.
"What should I cut it out when I haven't done anything?" her voice started to sound very seductive to Spike and he just realised that she wasn't wearing anything.
Even though he has walked in on her while she was bathing hmm me think he needs eyes checked after this.
"Whatever you told Theo, am glad" Rena then lost her smirk on her face and Spike took the chance to kiss her, quite forcefully and was pleased when he pulled away that she had whimpered.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngeL-SlaFe on February 28, 2007, 1:28:43 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFecooooool more more more more moooreeee !!
this is really rgeat tammy !!