Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - must we yell!

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 7 - must we yell!

Chapter 7 - must we yell!
"Eliss please stay still!" She struggle against the leather straps as Theo was leaning over her, Eliss wasn t really awake but she wasn t really asleep either. Liney and Raine had left after they had awoken, much to Theo's surprise Raine had wanted to know if Eliss was going to be okay. Eliss was struggling so much that Theo thought that the straps would snap and hurt both of them. "Eliss please wake UP!"
She had beads of sweat dripping down her face as she breathed heavily, seeing Theo through watery glazed eyes. Theo was glad that she finally had woken up and dapped some water onto her forehead and left the cloth there and then undid the leather straps.
"Thank you, Theo" He smiled at her gently before she fell back too sleep.

* * *

"LINEY HEY WAIT UP!!" Raine was running around corners and dodging other students trying to catch up with Liney. Liney had stopped when she heard her name being called and turned around to see who it was. "Oi Lin, Hey watch the tail buster" Buster the bunny kid had hopped onto her tail by accident but went bounding off when she had yelled at him, eventually she caught up with Liney.
"What do you want Raine?" Liney was counting to ten in her head as to stay clam.
"Theo said that Eliss well be okay for tomorrow" Liney nodded in reply but had a look of disapproval on her face. "Look am sorry for what I did" Raine had folded her arms over her chest and tilted forward a little with her tail silently swaying behind her.
"Well thank you for the apology but am not the one lying in a hospital ward with scratches all over me!" Liney had stomped so violently that everyone in the corridors head had turned to watch. "If you're going to apologize, apologize to Eliss! Or are you to much of a coward to say it to her FACE?!" She started to growl under her breathe while everyone else was staring in disbelief even Raine couldn t believe it, but Raine did something that people couldn't believe even more, she smiled and patted Liney on the head.
"You've got guts kid, she shouldn't let anyone talk you down." Liney went back into confusion mode, not believing what she was hearing. Raine had left Liney standing there and went back to the hospital ward to apologize to Eliss. Some of the people in the corridor were still surprised at what happened that they didn't even realise that they had dropped all of their books onto the floor. Raine was the schools bully and number one rival to Eliss, Liney was Eliss' best friend and the number one wimp. But unknown to everyone Raine knew if she kept pushing and pushing Liney that she would become a better fighter.

* * *

Tammy was back in her room after what happend in the corridor with her and Scott, major break down. So Scott told her to go to her room and He'll check up on her in a little while.

"Tammy" a little girl pulled on Tammy's trousers leg, causing Tammy to look down on her "I hurted me self" the little girl held out her finger and was sniffling into her plushie cat while she was hugging it.
"Awww Lynx, honey how did you manage that?" Tammy knelt down to look at her finger but took it gently not to hurt her.
"I was picking flowers *sniff* but me don't think it wanted to be picked *sniff sniff* cause it bit me" Tammy giggled lightly before kissing her finger and smiling at Lynx.
"Flowers don't bite" she looked up trying to think "unless it was a bug catcher of sorts" she pulled Lynx closer to tickle her, which made Lynx start to giggling. Scott had walked into the room and flopped himself onto Tammy's bed startling the girls.
"Hey gorgeous and Tammy" he chuckled when Tammy had stuck her tongue out so he ruffled her hair making her more annoyed. Lynx was giggling away when Tammy swiped at Scott's hand making him fall off the bed landing next to them.
"ow... dang these wings"
"Can't you hide them?"
"don't you think they would be hidden now if i knew"
"Sowwie I asked, but your dad used to hide them all the time, so I thought he had told you how too aswell" as Tammy was speaking, Lynx was snuggling into her nearly dozing off. I guess the biting flower was too much excitment for her. Scott just looked at the two trying to rack his brain to see if he could remember if his dad had told him anything.
"Damn that old man"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on March 6, 2007, 5:54:30 AM

Scoot on
Scootawww poor lin. i expect wings would get annoying... how does he sleep? lol great chap!

Terra_Kitsune on March 7, 2007, 12:33:53 AM

Terra_Kitsune on
Terra_Kitsunenow what makes you think he sleeps?

AngeL-SlaFe on March 6, 2007, 2:10:02 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFeaaahhhwww this is really coooooll !!!

me wants morrreeee ^^