Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Cute much?

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 8 - Cute much?

Chapter 8 - Cute much?
Refresher even if it's not needed

“Ow... dang these wings”
“Can't you hide them?”
“Don’t you think they would be hidden now if I knew?”
“Sowwie I asked, but your dad used to hide them all the time, so I thought he had told you how too aswell” as Tammy was speaking, Lynx was snuggling into her nearly dozing off. I guess the biting flower was too much excitement for her. Scott just looked at the two trying to rack his brain to see if he could remember if his dad had told him anything.
“Damn that old man”

Refresher over, it’s kinda like a flash back even though it’s not really the character having a flash back.

“Geez louise after all the stuff your dad has left behind for you, you still damn him” Tammy stood up and settled lynx onto her hip so that she tilted to one side, Lynx had loosened her grip on her kitty teddy and it landed with a soft thud on the floor but she didn’t stir from her sleep..
“Yeah but... I would sleep much easier if I did know how to hide these things” He pointed to his back where his wings were to emphasise the point.
“How do you sleep?” she shifted lynx a little bit so that she could check her face to see if Lynx had infact fell asleep. Before looking back at Scott who had stood up and was holding the kitty teddy by the hand.
“I don’t...” noticing the look of disbelief on Tammy’s face he smiled lightly. “I drink loads of Coffee when no ones looking”
“and probably eat it too?”
“urgh the taste rotten...” Tammy shifted Lynx again since she was sliding down. “want some help?”
“Pwease...” she had a pleading looking on her face with her bottom lip sticking out. So they traded Scott holding Lynx in his arms and Tammy holding the kitty teddy loosely. “thankies... time to get the little one to bed don’t cha think?” she wasn’t really expecting an answer so she was already walking for the door.
“Ickle Tammy a mummy” Scott said cheerfully as he followed her causing her to half turn and strike a cute pose with the kitty teddy hanging by both of her hands behind her back.
“Ickle Tammy not a mummy, Ickle Tammy is just Ickle Tammy, nothing more nothing less”

* * *

“Hey Theo how’s kitty cat doing?” Raine came skipping in surprising Theo as he looked up from the nurse’s desk.
“Have you been High Raine?” she shook her head rapidly making her ice blue hair whip at her face. “I take that as a yes?”
“You shall take it as a no and you shall tell me if Eliss is doing alright” She stood towering over him her golden eyes looking straight into his own golden eyes.
“She’s doing fine Raine, but would you please stand back abit you’re evading my personal bubble” He shooed her away with both of his hands and went back to scheming over his work. She moved to in front of his desk with her arms over her chest while tapping her foot she had a frown on her face. “What exactly do you want Raine?” He sat back in his chair and started to mimic what she was doing.
“I wish to see the little kitty cat”
“Don’t you think you’ve caused enough damage already Raine?” he went to move to take off his glasses but went to rub at his temple instead. It would seem that Tammy’s tiny outburst for this morning hand left him with a headache. Raine turned her frown into a pout and started swaying from side to side giving Theo her infamous kitty eyes.
“Am not gonna hurt her, would I do such a thing?”
“Yes you would infact”
“not the point... I just want to apologise to her” He rolled his eyes at her, remembering that he has gone through with this act soo many times with Tammy and Rena. And he always lost.
“Fine but if I hear anyone getting hurt I’ll make sure that you’re not going to be part of the schools race this year.” He made sure that the point was clear by pointing a pencil.
“That’s just not fair” She stomped her feet and growled under her breath with a death glare.
Normally anyone under her glare would be cowering in a corner by now but Theo was used to them by now.
“Raine, you’re not to harm her in anyway while she’s in this ward”
“Like I was going too” she stormed off and went to have a look at the she calls kitty cat. Theo rested his head onto his palm and took of his glasses then rubbed at the bridge of his nose.
“Is this headache ever going to go away?”
"I'll make it go away If you like?" someone had snaked their arms around his neck and started to nip up and down his neck.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on March 13, 2007, 4:04:48 AM

Scoot on
Scootmmm coffee
i have eaten some b4 and it DOES taste horrible...bleugh lol