Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - New Boy

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 9 - New Boy

Chapter 9 - New Boy
"Ow shot!" Tammy stood abruptly in the middle of the corridor and slapped her forehead "I forgot I had to meet the new student" Scott had been staring out the corridors windows with his hands in his pockets - They had already left Lynx in her bedroom sleeping soundly with her kitty teddy - and bumped into Tammy from behind causing both of the to stumble but not enough to fall down. "oaft, Scott pay attention to where you're going" She turned around to face him with her arms over her chest. Scott wasn't really paying attention to what was being said his mind was else where so was his eyes. Tammy's zip on her top was lower than usual and it griped his attention before he could think of looking anywhere else. When he eventually heard his name being called he looked up slowly too see that she was glaring at him with a frown on her face.
"What?" he looked kinda sheepish when she brought her hands up and started to clench and unclench her fingers near her head as she mumbled some words under her breathe. " could you speak up?"
"I said that am gonna go now" and she swayed past him in the other direction they were going and down another corridor. Scott stood there thinking for a full minute before moving on his way again to find Theo. Tammy had told him that Theo was the one that told his dad how to hide his wings, so he was going to ask if he could teach him aswell. "who would have thought that Theo was older than my old man?" You can tell that the school is very shall we say secretive.

* * *

"oh where, oh where could Tammy be?" a young handsome looking guy was strolling around the room looking out the windows and checking the office out and mainly the drawers to see if there was anything 'Interesting' to be found.
"I'm not in there that's for sure Darkan" Tammy sighed deeply when she entered her office but had a playful grin on her face when she saw that Darkan had trapped his hands in the draw when trying to close it quickly. " You okay?" her amusement getting the best of her that her words came out half laughed. He had taken his hand out and was holding it with his other and was sporting red indents on his hand.
"so-so" this froze her in mid form staring at him making him stare back while he rubbed his hand. "Something the matter?" His english accent showing through. Tammy slowly moved from her place and sat on her chair with her legs on the table and waving her hand to the other seat on the other side of the table. He decided to move before he did anymore damage to himself or his grey wolf tail which had also got caught in one of the draws from earlier.
" Nope nothing the matter, you just remind me of some one that's all"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on March 20, 2007, 5:58:08 AM

Scoot on
Scootrandom lol